Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Cafe Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 145 146 147 148 149 150 ... 214 215 216 217 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 1:58 pm
Damian snickered and started scarfing down his ice cream. "I never knew my grandma... Not even my foster grandma." he mumbled after taking his third bite of the ice cream, some chocolate smeared over his mouth.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 2:07 pm
Myka's smile slipped away. "I never really knew mine either. My nice grandmother died when I was a baby and my mean one hated me. Yet still, I wouldn't be me without her." She leaned over and wiped the chocolate off of his mouth, smiling gently. "What do you want to do after you finish your ice cream?"  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 2:11 pm
Damian reflected the frown and looked down at his half eaten ice cream. "My foster mom hated me and my sis.." he mumbled then looked up at smiled. "But that's ok, too, 'cause I'm gonna protect my sister!" he smiled before she reached him. He scowled when Myka wiped off the ice cream, but he spent the time to think about how to answer. "Oh! Let's play soccer!" he said, jumping up and down from his seat excitedly. "Soccer's my favorite sport!" he said and jabbed a thumb in his chest. "When I grow up, I'm gonna be a world famous soccer athlete." he stated with a sparkle in his eye.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 2:18 pm
She frowned once more, shaken by his story. 'Hated you? Then why the bloody hell was she your foster parent? It makes no sense.' Shaking her head, she reentered the conversation. "Soccer?" Myka asked, confused, then reminded herself that she wasn't in Britain anymore. "Oh, you mean football? I love that game. I would love to play with you, but maybe we should rest a bit. I'm still a little winded from the run here and transmorphing those dragons." Happy to see the life in his eyes, she poked his forehead. "You don't say? I'd love to see that."  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 2:28 pm
The little boy stared at her as if he didn't understand. "I... No, I mean soccer." he mumbled than scowled when she poked him. "And don't treat me like a little kid!" he grumbled while swatting her hand away. "I'm eight. I'm practically a teenager!" he beamed.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 2:30 pm
User Image

((alright, I finally managed to work my art teacher's scanner! biggrin ))  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 2:31 pm
"That's what I said. Soccer in my country is called football. We have a lot of different words for things here." When he swatted her hand away, hurt flashed in her eyes, but she quickly covered it up. "Of course you are. 10 more years and you'll be my age."

{{{Oh, pretty. I love it!}}}  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 2:37 pm
((Thanks emotion_kirakira but I think I gave him Bieber hair))

Damian blinked then counted his fingers to find what ten plus eight was. "You're seventeen?" he gaped at her.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 2:42 pm
{{{What is it with people and Bieber hair? Wait, before he got it cut or after, cuz after isn't really that bad.}}}

Myka chuckled. "Yes, I am. But I'm about to turn 18. Tomorrow's my birthday." Suddenly, she remembered her plans for tomorrow. "You know, you and I are supposed to go ice skating."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 2:45 pm
((It's just that it's EVERYWHERE gonk ))

"Ice skating?" Damian blinked as if he'd never heard of the two words combined. "What's that?" he asked, proving his confusion.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 2:51 pm
{{{I know right!! It's like it's watching us....>.> <.<.......}}}

Myka giggled. "It's like rollerblading, except it's on ice."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 3:01 pm
"That sounds stupid." he grumbled and dug his hands into his jacket pocket.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 3:07 pm
"Aw, come on. It's fun. I'm not too good at it so I fall a lot, and falling is the best part," she said, pushing herself out of the booth. "We can go practice now, or go play foot- I mean, soccer. Your choice."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 5:00 pm
"Soccer!" Damian yelled out excitedly before Myka could finish. He shot up from his seat and rushed off towards the nearest field.

((I'll post first :3))  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 5:09 pm
Awesome nerd
"Soccer!" Damian yelled out excitedly before Myka could finish. He shot up from his seat and rushed off towards the nearest field.

((I'll post first :3))

Myka sighed and chased after the boy, silently thanking God, he wasn't big right now.

{{{Ok ^-^}}}  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 145 146 147 148 149 150 ... 214 215 216 217 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games