Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Wolf's Den {CLOSED; DO NOT POST} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 145 146 147 148 149 150 ... 154 155 156 157 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ukalos

Loyal Gekko

7,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 11:54 pm
"Sure, it would be my pleasure.." Jin replied, his smile faltering somewhat as he look at Eclipse, and said "but not right now, I want to talk to your sister, is that alright?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 1:38 am
Snowstorm
"oh, ok" sweatdrop just realizing that her sister was sad 'I should have said that' almost wanting to bonk her head becuase that was something stupied.

Eclipes
"Hi Jin why arn't you with snowstorm" she asked not knowing what was happening.  

furbyforever

5,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Signature Look 250

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 1:47 am
The dragoness had just settled amongst some nice rocks in the Den when she heard Bakher's call. "This had better be good" she muttered to herself as she got up.
Walking outside, she noticed that the gryphons gaze was directed at the sky. Glancing skyward to see what was so interesting that he felt the need to disturb her rest, she saw another of the damned wyvern circling the Den. "Now what do you think that one is up to?" she asked Bakher. "Should we take care of it?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 2:22 pm
Jin sat down next to her and said "You yearn for something don't you? And don't tell me no, it's written all over you."  

Ukalos

Loyal Gekko

7,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

zandalza

7,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:38 pm
-priest got off his tree and started to head towards the wolfs- "i do say, we must get a move on."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:54 pm
Jin's eyes flared with agitation and he glared at Priest "I am busy having a private talk with Eclipse, so if you would kindly go away..."

((note, i am a fox, not a wolf.))  

Ukalos

Loyal Gekko

7,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Gravekenshin

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:56 pm
*Just sits still wondering what is going on*  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:01 pm
Eclipes
"Yes, I am sad my sadness comes from not really having a true love because my sister had the one I wanted. but they had broken up recently and they found his dead body the next day. They found his body and my sister still feels guilty for what happend even if she dosen't show it. If you should be with someone please let it be my sister". she barked casting uneasy glances at snowstorm who seemed fine.

Snowstorm
She saw Eclipes looking at her from time to time. She knew her sister was talking about her, hopfully she wasn't talking about what happend about her old mate, and looked guilty  

furbyforever

5,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Signature Look 250

Ukalos

Loyal Gekko

7,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:05 pm
Jin flicked his tail thoughtfully before adding slowly "hmm....problem is, is that I like you both..equally... I don't know what I should do." he let out a small sigh and without realizing it, made it start to snow in a controlled area above his head.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:17 pm
Eclipes
"I don't care who you choose but better choose quick I don't want to wake up snowstorm and say that you chose me, she would kill me and you and I mean it sweatdrop all I'm saying, is make a fast decision" sh e barked still looking at Snowstorm who was chasing a butterfly.

Snowstorm
she didn't know what was happening, she got bored and started chasing a butterfly.  

furbyforever

5,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Signature Look 250

Ukalos

Loyal Gekko

7,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:21 pm
Jin looked at her with a soft look in his eyes and whispered "Stay strong, you'll find one eventually." and gently rubbed his head along her side before getting up and walking over to Snowstorm, the little snowcloud following him and said "You ready to learn how to swim?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:38 pm
Snowstorm
"Sure" yay, I finally get to be with Jin biggrin
Eclipes
"I will, he will come someday and when he does I will know" smiling "thanks Jin" and watch as snowstorm and him bound away "bye sister tell me all about it when you get back".

[By the way that was Snowstorm talking not me]  

furbyforever

5,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Signature Look 250

Ukalos

Loyal Gekko

7,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:40 pm
((lol i know.))
Jin smiled at Snowstorm and said "Cmon, the lakes this way." and started walking through the forest, the snow cloud expanding in size as it poured snow around him.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:49 pm
Snowstorm
"I know what way the lake is" She folowed as fast as she could speak heart .

Eclipes
"Better get some sleep, right Frost" and bounded back into the wolfs den.  

furbyforever

5,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Signature Look 250

Ukalos

Loyal Gekko

7,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:51 pm
They arrived at the lake, and Jin reverted to his anthro form, stretching luxuriously "Well here he are." he said, stretching some more in preparations to swim, thinking about what he should do about the band that covered the mark on his arm.  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 145 146 147 148 149 150 ... 154 155 156 157 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games