Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Resident Evil 5 Discussion:: The Infection Spreads Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 145 146 147 148 149 150 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

King of Paradise

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 8:49 am
AngelaAshford
This song fits Chris to a bill rofl : Obligatory Boulder-Punching Theme Song

What's a Haymaker? sweatdrop

Lol, randomly pulling up a trey and matt song.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 3:56 pm
Did you just reference Of Mice and Men Canas? xp

I actually tried to move the boulder before even shooting the boss a times. He always hit me before I got to the punching. Moving the boulder does indeed make you feel like a man.  

Mr. Kennedy

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 6:26 am
Mr. Kennedy
Did you just reference Of Mice and Men Canas? xp

Cookies!! biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 12:24 pm
RE5 people, not cookie thread.........whaqt kind? chocolate chip? Rasin Oatmeal? I want some...  

Alkaizer87

xX KibaB Xx

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 4:25 pm
" A new Genesis is at hand, and I will be the creator! "
I must admit, I have seriously missed Wesker's role in the games, and now that he has returned with an angry vengeance, I am quite pleased.

And he is finally in the LIGHT OF STARDOM again, where as before, he was on the sidelines, planning, scheming, and generally letting others do work for him...

--Man crush achieved--
" The right to be a God... That right is now mine. "

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 12:50 pm
Well, I dedicated a week playing RE5 now and not too bad, whole lot better than RE4, but this is my completed list as of now:

1. Resident Evil 3: Nemesis
2. Resident Evil: Remake
3. Resident Evil 2
4. Resident Evil 0
5. Resident Evil 5
6. Resident Evil Code Veronica
7. Resident Evil 4  

MM-212 Beta
Captain

Mr. Kennedy

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 3:33 pm
I haven't played RE2 or 3 in years. Makes me sad, I might pick up REmake or CVX again.

Wesker indeed bring us a whole new world of bad assness in RE5. Made him seem even more of a heartless b*****d.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 4:28 pm
I was really disappointed on how they made Jill look in RE5. She was hardly even recognizable at all. But then again, its always good to see the oh so sexy Jill Valentine. heart  

MM-212 Beta
Captain

Mr. Kennedy

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 4:33 pm
Yeah I was really expected to gush over her. The blonde threw me off. And it's not good when the first reaction she gives me is anger after kicking me around.

But yeah she still looked pretty good. heart  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 6:36 pm
MM-212 Beta
I was really disappointed on how they made Jill look in RE5. She was hardly even recognizable at all. But then again, its always good to see the oh so sexy Jill Valentine. heart

You mean Nina Williams?

rofl  

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 7:20 pm
Kinda.

Think Nina Williams meets Catwoman. You saw the way she was snarling and crouched over. xd  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 8:15 pm
Me and my buddies thought a Nina Williams/Samus Aran kinda thing but Catwoman seems to fit her so much better. smile  

Mr. Kennedy

Alkaizer87

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 6:29 am
Wait Jill looks almost like Nina Williams....*having his perverted thought moment.* Those two would be so hot together...better if Ada was added in...  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 7:49 am
Alkaizer87
Wait Jill looks almost like Nina Williams....*having his perverted thought moment.* Those two would be so hot together...better if Ada was added in...

rolleyes Comeon, you know the only pairing coming out of RE5 in fanfiction right now is Dominatrix Jill and Sheva.  

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

Mr. Kennedy

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 3:22 pm
Ahh man, hell yeah.

Add some Uroboros in there... smile  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 145 146 147 148 149 150 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games