Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The Group Hangout~ [Multiplayer Roleplays]
The O.W.L.s: The World Is Yours Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 145 146 147 148 149 150 ... 314 315 316 317 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 11:06 pm
Vincent looked at Locke. Vincent was convince that Locke was a couple screws lose from a clock. He decided not to argue anymore with him. He heard Locke call them heroes? Did he really feel this way about a group of OWLs who couldn't even get along with each other? Were the things they were doing even heroic? "Well we need to leave now" he said as he stood up and looked down on the crate that he was sitting on.

Through the cracks he could see what looked like metal. He attempted to open the box but it was sealed kind of hard. "Stand back Locke" he said as he backed back a little further. Extending his hands he focused on the rim of the box as it shattered but the crate was intact. He walked towards it as he opened the crate, there were weapons. "I guess we'll need these" he said as he grabbed a .45 handgun. Rummaging through stuffing of the box he found a metal club. Pressing inwards it expanded as a type of staff. Smiling, Vincent was amazed at the new weapon. "Grab something Locke, we have to make across town...and I feel we won't be greeted with open arms" he told him.

Aeon had finished speaking with Amara. Amara had told her the news and she couldn't believe it. After the meeting she walked back over to LaMoli and smiled. "C'mon handsome, let's go for a swim or something" she said with a hint of sexiness. As she grabbed him by his collar they were now in the hallway, away from others. "So Moli...I have some news but you can't tell anyone" she said with a firmness in her voice.

Once the meeting was over, Elle noticed that Erin had left almost immediately. She stood up as she dismissed herself from Jaylin and walked after her. She saw her sister in the distance and walked up to her. "Erin we need to talk" she told her as she tugged her into a remote room and locked the door. She walked towards the bed and took a seat.

"So what made you feel that it was appropriate to reveal to the others that we are telepaths" she asked. How could Erin be so stupid? Was Elle the only one who thought of the long term. She felt it was time to talk to Erin on a serious note. "I know what you've been feeling lately Erin....it's as if I am distant or I'm not telling you something, but the truth of the matter is...you do know what's going on but you choose to ignore it" she told her. "This feeling that you cant fight...like something is calling you...you have impulses and can't explain it" she said. "My powers are growing and I'm understanding that me and you are not like other OWLs at all. If you can't hear the voice yet then do what I tell you to do...have you noticed nobody ever questioned us since we've been on this team?" she asked.

"In order for us to fulfill our destiny, we have to do some things, and I feel that you've gotten....a little too attatched to these people. The truth is Erin we are not good people, I know you haven't forgotten about what we did to father" she said. I've been working on schematics for a project...I've listened to this feeling I've had to go through with it. Back on the island, instinctively I pierced Evelyn...it felt like an instinct" she said as she raised her hand and the two piercing mechanisms emitted from her knuckles. "Now I can always feel her presence, her mind...she's apart of me" she told her. "But my job isn't finished. Before the month is over, I need to inject Jeannie and Amara as well" she told her sister. "You can control blood...we will need you to perfect that ability but that will all come in due time" she told her sister. "Just know things aren't going to be the same...if I tell you to alter something using telepathy do not question me Erin...I told you because I feel that I can trust you after all you're my sister...we're two halfs of a whole. Just know that once we have Jeannie, then getting Amara shouldn't be hard and then we can proceed to step two of this process. When I feel that you need to know more about what I'm speaking of, I will tell you...but until then don't act any different than what you have been" she told her. Tying her hair back she looked at her sister."Now let's go get lunch with that Cecilia girl" she told her.

Amara didn't know why she felt like she did but she couldn't help but feel that Lucien was cheating on her. That's silly, why would he? He loved her too much....did he? "I'll see everyone I have to go clear my head" she said as she left the room. She walked towards a large window as she stared at the South American scenery. Her head began to pound as she could feel that something was wrong. In reality the mental blocks that the twins had instilled in her mind were weakening as one of her eyes glew an orange color. The people on the bottom level of the building were all knocked unconcious as she rubbed her head. "I need to tell Lucien everything but when is the right time? she asked herself.

Jeannie looked up as the meeting was over. She looked over at Lucien and sighed. "Well it seems that the worse part is over" she said. "I have some things I'd like to speak with you on, you know apart of our private business outside of the UNS...I have some things that you might find interesting" she told him. "We can discuss this later tonight, before or after...no before, meet me down by the bar in about an hour....oh and I feel that you might want to go talk to Amara right about now, the girl doesn't seem like herself" she said walking out of the room and out of sight.

Noel had left the room as she would leave everyone to their thoughts. She appeared near Roulin and stood in silence. "It must be hard huh Roulin?" she asked. She could sympathize with the young OWL. "You wonder why you of all people are involved in something like this...and how can your father be the way that he is....but do know one thing Roulin that most greats didn't want to be greats....just live a normal life" she said as she walked closer to him. "Roulin...I want to tell you about the full power of the title that you carry...." she said as she trailed off.

Victoria sighed as she sat down in a chair. So Che, what do you get from all of this? The blue girl spazzes from a simple vision and all of a sudden everyone is in a tizzy....so what could possibly the heralds be thinking working with that Raven girl. They want New Exhire...but yet they want to use it as a weapon...what are the heralds getting from this? she asked in a serious tone.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 12:27 am
User Image Ҝѻjῐrѻ Ίʐɑѻyѻῐ═━┈...The Border of Dreams┈━═The Fallen Phoenix
xxxxxxxxxxxxThe Frozen Owl....
╔═══════
Kojiro carefully kept pace with his new friend, however she suddenly came to an abrupt stop, he was about to create another knife as his hand stopped short, Kojiro's eyes widened and he stifled a staggered breath as Serena brought Kojiro close to him, a chill ran down his spine as he did not comprehend what she was doing, before he could protest, she shushed him quickly. Unsure of the situation at hand, he complied hesitantly holding his breath nervously. A few moments passed as he heard the source of concern. Kojiro took another light staggered breath as the threat passed them, he nodded as he followed closely, he looked down at her hand holding his and then sighed inwardly,"...grow up!...we are in danger, thats it!" he scolded himself as he returned to reality,"Gomen..." he mumbled under his breath, indicating he had no clue however he had only been able to identify one of the many groups that attacked them in the past,"...Is this the UNS?" he wondered inwardly, still with now concrete answer. Kojiro kept up as the entered her room again, almost speechless as to how she had the room armed with countless weapons, Kojiro suddenly realized more and more how she was just no ordinary passerby, she was in fact quite dangerous. Kojiro then put the thought back as it dawned on him that they had been invisible the whole time, however, as odd as a feeling it was, it did not bother him. Kojiro nodded as she followed her towards what he figurd was going to be a battlefield, he had told Serena he had simply come to visit, Clearly, there will be no peace for him or his family until this war reached, either some sort of conclusion, each side destroyed each other, or he was dead, perhaps then he could rest peacefully, shaking the thought of loosing his life, he knew he promised to keep fighting until he saw the outcome. He looked towards Serena as he remembered what she said.

"Securing Everyone's safety...."

Kojiro entertained the thought, but he could not bear the thought of meaninglessly spilling blood on the ground, but like she said, if she spared them, they might simply kill him with his back turned. And he did not want to risk anyone's life, Serena was already hit once, he did not want to cause uncertainty and put others at risk, that along with what she had told him when they first met began to show some clarity. Kojiro tendency to daydream bit at him when he almost tripped. Once again clinging to reality, he focused on the battle ahead, quickly sliding a knife under his sleeve....just in case.

═══════╝

Falconblade7591

O.G. Lunatic

9,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Partygoer 500

XxHakaxX

Eager Gawker

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 7:22 am
((TFP---Raven))

Raven smiled with appreciation as Nova came to aid her from the air. “Thank you, Nova. I am grateful for your help.” She turned away from Nova and headed forth. Up ahead were more of the intruders. It seems as though the Exire Owls were keen to protect their new home as much as Raven and her team were. “We will make them regret their decision to come here.” As Raven began blasting people away with small shockwaves, her brain began to take in the small details of the attackers attire. She was sure that the UNS had used similar items before….but…if this was the UNS, then were the hell were the people she was familiar with? Certain Owls that seemed to be absent, what were they planning? And then her train of thought was rudely interrupted…in a way that had Raven’s mind reeling in confusion.

A powerful, almost invisible force crashed into Raven’s side. The impact was like being hit with a brick, it was enough to send the blonde female crashing into one of the smooth metallic buildings. The first person that came to mind was Roulin. This was more then enough to bring a twisted smile to the woman’s face. She stood back up and stared in the direction from whence the shockwave had come. Her excitement was growing as she waited for the Fledgling life Owl to show himself…Only, he never did…in fact, the one who seemed to have fired the shockwave looked nothing like Roulin. “What the….?!” She squinted her eyes and let out an irritated sigh. “Another shockwave user? How annoying.”

((TFP---Serena))

Serena lead the way outside. She kept the pace at which they moved very brisk and pretty quick. “Listen, Kojiro. When we engage in a fight, lets work together. It will be safer to stick as a duo in this situation. And be sure to keep your eyes and ears wide open. None of that day dreaming crap that you keep getting sucked into, understood?” She paused in her tracks and turned round to face the Frozen Owl. “If you prove to me that you are a good fighter I will make you some Chirashi.” Serena smiled brightly and gave Koji a quick pat on the head. She glanced over her shoulder and laughed “Looks like we have our first targets.” To their left was a group of intruders, who seemed to be storming a small restaurant. “Ah, they are going to scare all the little families inside that place….probably kill them off as well. So Kojiro-Kun…what do you think? Will you let those men kill the people who are eating so peacefully inside? Or will you take a stand and protect this happy little Owl city?”

((UNS---Daryle))

The Breezy Owl smirked lightly at Will’s words “The benefit of the doubt…How kind of you.” He leaned back in his chair and picked up the new cards that Cerb had just dealt him. “Crap…” Daryle sighed slightly as he shoved a few chips into the centre of the table to start of the first round of betting. He glanced up at Will when the Satan Owl spoke once again. Daryle shook his head in dismissal at his boss’s words. “I couldn’t care less whether they were stupid or not. This entire situation is not really of my concern.” He muttered dryly while switching his cards around, trying to make something out of nothing. “Of course, I will still help out where I can. Whether I am an needed or not will play a part in how much effort I put into the situation. Should I not be needed…heh, I will simply watch.” The Breezy Owl placed his cards down and swung one long leg over the other. His light green eyes narrowed as he stared down at the white gold band that adorned his left hand ring finger. He was definitely a world away from his murky past. “Hmm…I may be taking time off again.” He muttered without looking up from his current source of thought. “Just a few days.” He finished and nodded his head towards the table and chuckled softly. “Its your move, William.”

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 8:02 am
"Will's house? That must have been.......Quite the experience." he said with a small laugh. he listened to her explain that Nik had protected her, he would have to thank him later for that. As for how he survived there wasn't much to tell. "Well, I'm not sure really, I remember being there then we were transported away, I found myself somewhere in the Phillipines, apparantly whoever teleported us didn't have a destination in mind. But eventually I was able to get my way back to territory I remembered, luckily I wasn't mistaken for some sort of evil impersonator OWL. I just had to pass off that my arm was the result from an OWL attack and no one asked a secodn question." He looked down at his arm, the shining metal that was attatched to his shoulder. He still remembered how he got it, a memory that would never cease to exist. He looked back at Bailey and smiled again. "Well that's pretty much it, I just slowly made my way down to South America and here we are."  

Nicko1421

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 8:38 am
((UNS - Will))

Will grinned. "I can be a very generous person, Daryle." The grin turned into a mischievous smirk as he looked at his cards and noted Daryle pushing a few chips out into the center of the table. The Satan Owl did the same, but the amount of chips he contributed was like a mini mountain and dwarfed Daryle's contribution. The blonde devil leaned back again as Daryle spoke. The Breezy Owl was not all there, and the reason became obvious to Will as he noted Daryle looking down at what would be his hand. With the cards on the table, the only logical conclusion, which wasn't really a difficult one for Will to come to, was the newly wed wife, Erin. "We will not be needed here, Saxton." He glanced down at Cerberus. "Cerb, you shuffled too many cards....but such is life as unexpected secrets surface."

Cerberus lay on the floor comfortable next to the table his master and Daryle were sitting at and closed all six eyes as his heads rested upon the floor and his paws. At Will's comment, the three headed dog snorted.

Will chuckled as he responded to Daryle's remark of taking a few days off. "Take them. More than a few days is fine too." He placed a single card down face up on the table as a dark smile crossed his face. "...joker...."

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 8:41 am
"It wasn't so bad. Besides having a tipsy human follow me around most of the time, Che's flirting, and having a ghostly Peeping Tom in the shower, it was pretty enjoyable," she said, her lips curling into a smile of amusement. She then listened as he spoke of his adventures. He had been through quite a bit. "Well at least you made it here safely and that's all that matters. I um...wish you would have come with me when we escaped Che's house. Perhaps then I wouldn't have felt so awkward being there sometimes. I mean, it was enjoyable and Will was nice enough to let us stay, but I still felt out of place there." She decided not to mention the fact that Che had attempted to coax her into removing her collar. She didn't know how Luca would react to such a thing and she did not want to put him in a terrible mood. Brushing he bangs away from her face, she spoke again. "Um...anyways, do you want to take a walk? We can enjoy some of the sights or we can get a bite to eat or we can just remain here." She spoke in a nervous tone of voice, realizing that she was rambling on like a school girl with a crush on the most popular guy in school. Struggling to regain her composure, she looked up into Luca's silver eyes with a hint of hopefulness wanting him to accompany her, but also not wanting to be selfish and forcing him to do something that he didn't want to do.

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0

dragon-talk

Beloved Prophet

8,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 3:00 pm
"I don't care what we do first." Anya replied with a shrug to Nik's suggestion of either going to a tailor or getting food. She continued walking next to Nikolai for the next few minutes. She was just looking around for either a tailor or a restaurant when Nikolai began dragging her through the door of an Italian restaurant. "H-Hey! I can walk on my own, you know!" Anya said aloud with a slight frown at the Dancing Owl before he basically shoved her into a seat at a table and began perusing the menu. She glared at Nik for a second or two before sighing and picking up her own menu to look it over. "Sheesh... You're so pushy..." she murmured. Nik did have a point though. The two of them hadn't eaten any actual cooked food in a long time. Most of the stuff they had eaten while on the road had been microwaveable. It wasn't long before Anya picked out what she wanted off the menu and set it down on the table. "You ready to order yet?" she asked Nikolai.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 3:25 pm
Locke was sure Vincent thought he was crazy, but the way he saw it the owls who chose to try to fix a place they aren't from were noble and heroic. He just hoped they'd be enough. He stood up as he got ready to leave, but when Vincent opened a crate full of weapons he became unsure. He didn't like the idea of shooting people, but he supposed it was for their own safety. He then grabbed two pistols and put them on his belt "You're probably right, lets just get this over with...hopefully with few casualties" He said adding the last part quietly.

Demios watched as Bun Bun went quiet, naturally the one time the rabbit decides to act normal is when he got into the base. He was on his way to see what was going on when he noticed Elle and Erin go into a room and lock the door. He thought it was a bit strange, but then again a lot of the owls were strange. He decided to stick around a bit and try to eavesdrop a bit. However, all he got were mostly muffled words but it was enough to make him suspicious, he decided it was best to keep it to himself, but would keep a bit of an eye on the two of them. He then took Bun Bun and walked away not wanting to confront the two of them. He figured the meeting was over by now, he decided it was best to just go see what the others were up to.  

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 3:37 pm
After leaving the restroom, Cecilia was going to explore the city for a little bit before it was time to leave, but as she passed a certain door, a muffled voice touched her ears. The azure owl recognized the voice as Elle's. Unable to contain her curiosity, Cecilia stopped outside of the door and listened. Perhaps it was none of her business, but Cecilia did not approve of the way that Elle was speaking to Erin. Erin was a person, not some pawn that had to do everything her sister told her to do. Cecilia narrowed her eyes wondering what Elle had planned. Injection? What did she mean by injection? And why did it involve Amara and Jeannie? Still, Cecilia did not have enough information to go off of in order to accuse Elle so she refrained from doing so. Besides, there was a lack of evidence as well other than a young Owl's word, but Cecilia doubted that the twins would talk. This was not the reason that Cecilia opened the door and walked inside.

"Yes, I know it's not polite to eavesdrop and I don't know everything that is happening, but you need to realize that your sister is not a pawn in some game," Cecilia said firmly to Elle. "So what if Erin revealed her telepathic abilities? If I remember correctly, she only revealed her own, not yours. Besides, she was the best candidate for getting a copy of the blueprints given her artistic skill. Erin is a person capable of her own free will. If she doesn't want to think like you, she doesn't have to and yet you're treating her like some puppet. As for not getting close to the others, are you not the one who is hanging around Jaylin all the time like some love-sick puppy? I suggest you listen to your own advice before you start accusing her. Erin was very helpful during the meeting. And the fact that you are treating her this way just proves that you only care about yourself. I suggest you pull the plank from your own eye first before you start worrying about the speck of dust in others eyes." That last statement had been a quote from the Bible that her grandmother had quoted to her when she was a little girl and it had always stuck. She looked at Erin feeling sympathy for the girl. If Elle wasn't ignoring her, she was yelling at her.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 3:59 pm
Moli had remained quiet for most of the meeting. He didn't need to speak for his job was just as basic as any other. Still though, it was rather important that he keep vigilant to not miss a thing. Once it was done, he yawned, then stretched cracking the tiredness from his joints and muscles. Then, there was Aeon. Like himself, she seemed to be ready to both leave and spend a bit of quality time alone. Once they were out of the room, the blonde pre-herald turned his attention to his girlfriend who's attitude had went from sultry to business and replied, "Yeah? What is it? And make it quick, a swim with you is all I want right now."

~~~

Che was long gone from the meeting room minutes after Thomas left. Rather than take the elevator though, he took the stairwell and not the stairs. With a pair of paper wings, he slowed his descent after leaping down into the center of the stairwell. When Victoria got to him, he was just exiting into the evening atmosphere. ~What do I get? I get the same thing we all get. I get to leave and do something else that isn't fighting. As for the Herald's, if I know Tim, he's doing this either to just make a show, or to actually kill people with the island. Probably both. You, Will, Noel....the lot of us need to do something and fast. This comes first unfortunately though.~

~~~

(I srsly like where you're going here with the Noel/Roulin thing, but keep it for later. He's still doing his alone thing.)

Mahareshi

demoneyeszero

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 4:22 pm
L smirked though his voice carried no joy. He rubbed the back of his head and turned from Sakura. " Glad to know Sydney's Humor isnt dead yet. How long will you hide in your shadow? Scarred we shall seal you away again? " The light herald shoved a hand into his pocket digging for smokes. "Sakura....in the drawer next to my bed would you please grab the pack of smokes? thank you"

(blame like of posting ability on lack of sleep...3 hours for 2 days right now)  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 5:23 pm
Vincent looked at Locke and nodded as he approached the door, he pushed it forward slightly only enough to see if there were the same people around. He tucked the gun into the back of his pants as he walked out, gesturing to Locke for him to come out. Vincent had to keep composure as not to look guilty. They were approaching a large trading post, where thousands of people or so it may have seen were gathered around. Vincent continued to walk, blending into the crowd, what he didn't know was that he was being watched right now, even though it seemed he was blending in.

Elle didn't know that Cecilia had been listening to them until she came barging in on her high horse delivering a sermon to her. "That's cute how you added the passage from the Bible...I grew up reading that book, so sister please don't try to preach it to me" she said. A smirk formed on Elle's face as she looked at the blue woman's eyes. "IF you must know I hang around Jaylin because he's the only one competent enough around her to understand my fascination with technology. Unlike you who has your nose wide open for Roulin. I've known Erin longer than any of you put together, she's apart of me and we share something that nobody else can, our mind, two in one" she explained. "What I have to say to my sister is of no importance to you, it's what had kept us alive so back the hell off. Maybe if you learned to get a grip on yourself and your outburst of power then I'd take into consideration your opinions on how to behave" she said.

Elle was letting the machine side of her start to run so she was simply running off of what seemed to be facts to her mind, from a simple analyzation of information. Eyeing Cecila she smirked. "You have great potential...too bad your an emotional wreck to even muster up to half of it" she said her words dripping like venom. Elle opened her mind for her sister to access as well, Erin normally fell in line with what Elle had to say...she hoped for her sister's sake that she would do so this time as well. "So if you please, I'd like to take the rest of this moment to get back to my sister and see what she has to say....without you here" she said in a stone voice.

Aeon tried to hold her composure as she smiled. "Well I was talking to my sister and...Moli if this gets out, I'll kill you" she said in a semi-stern tone but Moli knew she'd never do anything to harm him. "....Amara is...she's pregnant...I'm going to be an aunt" she said with a wide smile and a whisper. "Can you believe it?!?! Me and you are going to spoil that kid rotten!" she said with a laugh.

Victoria sighed as she received Che's message. He was so simple yet complex at times. She stood up and stretched as she walked out of the room and yawned. She guess she would go get a drink, she enjoyed alcohol and might even go sit in the hot tub. As she made her way downstairs she approached the bar. "Two jamesons please" she said more in a suggestive way than a question as the bartender handed her the two drinks and she walked off without paying. She took a seat and drunk back the first one. Removing some of her clothing she walked towards the hot tub with her second drink and sat there as she closed her eyes. These children were sad in her opinion but she had learned a while back never to let anyone know everything that you thought.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

dragon-talk

Beloved Prophet

8,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 6:06 pm
Erin was about to speak in reply to her sister when Cecilia managed to barge in through the supposedly locked door. Surprised, Erin blinked and took a step to the side as she turned to look at Cecilia. The blue girl made a good point, which Erin had been about to say to her sister herself: that she only mentioned her telepathy, not Elle's. Erin had also had in mind what Cecilia voiced for her. However, Erin didn't know if she could really find the courage to go against her sister's wishes from before. But there was one thing Erin did know, and that was that Elle was not acting like herself any more. Her sister's word choice and demeanor was what gave it away clearly. But Erin could tell that Elle was not herself without Elle having said anything.

Did Elle really think that Jaylin was the only person who understood her fascination with technology? That was just not true. Erin understood how her sister felt towards every little piece of machinery she came into contact with. While she was grateful that Cecilia had come to her defense, Erin knew she had to deal with Elle's drastic change in personality and actions on her own. Looking over at Elle, Erin finally began to speak. "Elle... Jaylin isn't the only one who understands why you love technology so much. I do too... You know I've always been here for you, every minute of every day, so why do you think you're alone when you're not?" Erin asked, looking at her sister with a concerned expression. "I want to know.. to understand what's going on. But I won't when you don't tell me anything and keep your thoughts hidden from me until... 'the time is right' as you say... You used to tell me everything... Oh, Elle... what happened to you? This isn't like you at all..."

What Cecilia said was right. Erin did feel like Elle was starting to treat her like she was a pawn, a puppet. This whole plotting and planning was not like her sister at all. And what was this business with injections and 'voices' telling Elle what needed to be done? True, Erin had felt her powers and abilities tugging at the back of her mind, telling her to revert to primitive desires (drinking blood to live). But so far in her life time, Erin had managed to hold herself back from succumbing to that behavior. It appeared that Elle had lost her battle with her own ability. Erin knew that it was wrong to inject people with stuff without their knowledge. That was basically what Elle had done.

"Elle, I don't want to do things that will hurt others. That's why I... have to say that... I don't think I can help you... No matter how much I want to. It's wrong. Your plan is all wrong. I want to live a normal life. Whether that's human or Owl, I don't know. But I want to be treated as an equal by everyone. And everyone here... the Night Owls... they're all kind and good people. They took us in when no one else would. Like mother and father did. I don't want to ruin it..." As she finished, Erin looked down at the floor. She hoped Elle wouldn't be too upset with her for what she had decided. No matter what happened, Erin would still love her sister because their relationship was most of what they knew. They looked after each other. It was what siblings did.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 6:23 pm
Elle looked at her sister in the eyes as she spoke to her. She said nothing as she absorbed every word that she said. She then straightened up her posture and addressed her sister. "I opened my mind just now for you to obtain everything that you need to know" she simply responded. The more she thought about her sister's words the angrier she got but she wouldn't let it show.

"What I told you is what we were designed for....I told you we aren't normal OWLs, we don't even have real parents...I know this for a fact but in time you will understand everything" she said to Erin. Elle had felt betrayed by her own sister, if anyone should be able to understand Elle and her reasoning should have been Erin but it seemed that Cecilia's soap box speech really hit Erin this time.

She stayed silent as now she was going to say what she had to say telpathicaly to her sister. Elle you've made a serious mistake....and the only reason the Night OWLs took us in was because me made Noel take us in, for her to be the god owl her mind was fairly easy to swade. You've made your decision, just know that you have done a dishonorable thing. You know in the old days, when a woman betrayed her sister(s) it was punishable by death...though that's in reference to witchcraft but I can understand why it was...disloyaltly is unforgiveable. she finished as she finished getting her things together.

While she had been speaking to Erin, Elle had changed into some more comfortable clothing as she looked at Erin and Cecilia and then smiled. "Well have fun you two...glad ya'll are such good friends" she said as the words were like a double edged blade, Elle walked off, leaving nothing but heavy tension in the air.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 6:45 pm
Cecilia fell silent after Elle responded to the Azure Owl. It was not because the overbearing teal haired Owl's words had hurt Cecilia. But it was because she had nothing more to say. The Cosmic Owl's vivid eyes rested themselves upon Erin, the more soft-spoken sister. Even though Elle had been right about one thing and it was not any of Cecilia's business, she hoped that Erin would speak up in her own defense. Her shoulders relaxed when Erin expressed her opinions and discomfort about going along with her sister's plans. Silently, in her mind, Cecilia praised the young artistic owl for standing up for herself. Cecilia's eyes then directed themselves towards Elle. Yet, the techonological owl did not seem to like what her sister had to say. As Cecilia was not a telepath, she could not hear what Elle was saying to Erin, but the ending statement, which Cecilia heard allowed her to assume that Elle was not very happy with her sister. Once Elle had left, Cecilia sighed and ran her fingers through her silver tresses before she looked at Erin once again and approached her.

"Listen, I'm sorry for interfering like that. It's just that I didn't like the way she was speaking to you and treating you like you couldn't think for yourself. Yes, the two of you are sisters, but you are two different people with your own individual ways of thinking. She doesn't understand that. I know you love your sister. I've never had a brother nor a sister, but I can see when one sibling cares about another and the fact that you are concerned about your sister's changes is only one of the things that proves such a thing. Your sister won't stay mad at you forever. I promise, I won't tell anyone what transpired here today. I'm also not going to force you to tell anyone either. That will be your decision." The Cosmic Owl's lips curled into a warm smile. "Now then, I'm going to get a bite to eat. You can come with me if you want, or you can stay here. Either way is fine with me." Cecilia felt a small hint of protectiveness towards the shy girl. Yet, she wasn't going to force Erin to go along with her. That would make her just as bad as Elle.

~The Group Hangout~ [Multiplayer Roleplays]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 145 146 147 148 149 150 ... 314 315 316 317 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games