Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● OOC
Official OOC Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 145 146 147 148 149 150 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2016 6:29 pm
Raqualia_Mio

My character already left the gym.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2016 6:59 pm
GeeHearts

I hope you won't mind if I have to say something about your OC, but poor her. I just want to hug her. ;~;  

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Wubbly In Fact

Greedy Widow

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2016 7:08 pm
Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Ikr? She just a wee little baby waby in the 'real' world.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2016 7:11 pm
GeeHearts
Kurisuchin Saiyuki

But yeah, getting used to the tribal life would mean having difficulty to adjust to the modern times.

I hope you won't mind, but Solaris has her job has chef as Amour de la Mer, so if your OC would stop by for food, she would he happy to serve you. XD  

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Wubbly In Fact

Greedy Widow

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2016 7:26 pm
Kurisuchin Saiyuki
GeeHearts
Kurisuchin Saiyuki

But yeah, getting used to the tribal life would mean having difficulty to adjust to the modern times.

I hope you won't mind, but Solaris has her job has chef as Amour de la Mer, so if your OC would stop by for food, she would he happy to serve you. XD

Exactly!

And HMMM~! I dunno. Day change is gonna happen soon and I don't want their interaction to be so abrupt, ya know? Though I'd really like her to interact with Solaris. HM! HM! HM! What to do? Dx  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2016 7:29 pm
GeeHearts

Exactly!

And HMMM~! I dunno. Day change is gonna happen soon and I don't want their interaction to be so abrupt, ya know? Though I'd really like her to interact with Solaris. HM! HM! HM! What to do? Dx

Their conversation would begin on the morning after the day change. Solaris will have her first job day during that time, so having some customers would help.  

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Wubbly In Fact

Greedy Widow

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2016 7:32 pm
Kurisuchin Saiyuki
GeeHearts

Exactly!

Their conversation would begin on the morning after the day change. Solaris will have her first job day during that time, so having some customers would help.

Oh! Then yesssss~! My lil Ukaleq shall wander in there. :3  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2016 7:37 pm
GeeHearts

Oh! Then yesssss~! My lil Ukaleq shall wander in there. :3

Ack, too bad she may not like her violin's music, though. Solaris' Amadeus is actually a classical one, made out of polished wood unlike the electrical version. Uka may consider that as troublesome. -w-;;  

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Wubbly In Fact

Greedy Widow

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2016 7:48 pm
Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Ack, too bad she may not like her violin's music, though. Solaris' Amadeus is actually a classical one, made out of polished wood unlike the electrical version. Uka may consider that as troublesome. -w-;;

Oh! I forgot that bit. Hmmm. Well, Ukaleq would be more curious of Amadeus than thinking it to be troublesome since she's never really interacted with outsiders. Depending if Amadeus is all natural [like with horse hairs and stuff], she would be okay with it.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2016 7:57 pm
GeeHearts

Oh! I forgot that bit. Hmmm. Well, Ukaleq would be more curious of Amadeus than thinking it to be troublesome since she's never really interacted with outsiders. Depending if Amadeus is all natural [like with horse hairs and stuff], she would be okay with it.

Definitely, her violin is all-natural. Crafted during the early 20th century during her time, but sturdy. The gemstone on the top is made out of clearly-cut diamond that resonates when she uses her special serenading abilities.  

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Raqualia_Mio

Silent Friend

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • That One Hero 500
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2016 7:57 pm
Phoenix347
Raqualia_Mio

My character already left the gym.

Whoops!! sweatdrop Let me fix that then. Sorry. xp  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2016 8:02 pm
Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Definitely, her violin is all-natural. Crafted during the early 20th century during her time, but sturdy. The gemstone on the top is made out of clearly-cut diamond that resonates when she uses her special serenading abilities.

Then she would be okay with it. She just doesn't like artificial musical instruments that aren't really from nature itself. Kinda like man made things such as smelted iron or something, ya know?  

Wubbly In Fact

Greedy Widow

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2016 8:06 pm
GeeHearts

Then she would be okay with it. She just doesn't like artificial musical instruments that aren't really from nature itself. Kinda like man made things such as smelted iron or something, ya know?

Though yeah, her normal violin (which was now burned and left behind during the war) wasn't that ornate compared to Amadeus. Amadeus is like the last piece of her home after stuff happens during that tragic time.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2016 8:16 pm
Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Though yeah, her normal violin (which was now burned and left behind during the war) wasn't that ornate compared to Amadeus. Amadeus is like the last piece of her home after stuff happens during that tragic time.

Oh my lawd. D; That's so sad but good in the sense of character... It would be a shame if someone... Decided to... Do something to it... ninja  

Wubbly In Fact

Greedy Widow

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2016 8:20 pm
GeeHearts

Oh my lawd. D; That's so sad but good in the sense of character... It would be a shame if someone... Decided to... Do something to it... ninja

But yeah, there will be hell to pay if someone wants to destroy it. Don't underestimate the fallen angel's speed and ferocity despite that cute face.  
● OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 145 146 147 148 149 150 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games