Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Destiny Islands
Light Manor Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 145 146 147 148 149 150 ... 175 176 177 178 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2016 9:32 pm
User Image
Jaecen Light
Male 31 |'Acceleration' by Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas ~Enter Light~

Aliya came in with Odayaka. Jaecen waved to them. "Heyo, short stuff one and two."
Aliya smiled. "I'd say call me short again an' you'll lose yer manhood but seems ye've already gone an' lost et."
Jaecen brushed her comment off and looked at Odayaka. "Say, you didn't have to deal with her walking around in her underwear, did you? if you did, don't worry too much. She used to do it all the time." She whispered to herself. "Though, I'm glad you managed to get her to put pants back on."

----------------------------------------------------------------------

(OOC: )
kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Xavior Stone
Revi-sama
Paradichlorbenzene
Hector the True
Hikari_no_Kurai

Male
[imgright]https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/8a/a8/7b/8aa87b421b2b1df992ca4dbcb92712ce.jpg[/imgright]

Female
[imgright]http://i950.photobucket.com/albums/ad349/Shayde_Rogers/My Charries/Tayuya.jpg[/imgright]

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2016 10:35 pm
[ooc: ]
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Odayaka looked at Jaecen, noticing that he was a woman. However, she decided not to ask, she thought it best to not speak about it. She looked at Aliya, rubbing the back of her head, "W-Well...it wasn't much of a bother. I-I mean, it's not that I'm used to being around people in their underwear...i-it's just that, Shino likes to wear nothing but her underwear sometimes on her ship."
Suddenly, two hands came up from behind Odayaka and grabbed her cheeks, pulling on them. "You and your big mouth!" Shinochi said with a grin, though it was obvious that her grin was that of anger.
Odayaka grabbed onto Shinochi's hands, trying to pry her hands off her cheeks, "OOOWWWW!!! I-I'm sorry, I'm sorryyyy!!!" Odayaka cried out.
Tsuyoi sighed, "I...kind of saw that coming." though that was because she could sense Shinochi coming here. She folded her arms and looked at the two with a casual smile, "Anyway, finally good to see you two got your reunion."

Hector the True

Xavior Stone

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Hikari_No_Kurai

Revi-sama

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2016 5:37 am
User Image
Jaecen Light

Erin looked up at them. "If yer expecting food, you'll get scraps if you don't sit down."
"Brother, that's rude!" Nami exclaimed.
"Not at the rate he's puttin' it down." Erin said, pointing at Jaecen.
Aliya seemed a bit embarrassed. Ayami came into the kitchen as well. Jaecen looked at her. "You're still here? Huh... Guess losing your boyfriend really was a bit much, right?"
"Ixyam wasn't my boyfriend." She replied, halfheartedly. "He was my nobody..."
Jaecen opened his eyes. "Oh, well that changes things. Ixyam or not, you're welcome here as long as you don't go destroying stuff."
She bowed to him and replied with a shaky voice. "Thank you..."
"Don't thank me, sweet heart. Trust me, the kid was a brat but he was a good guy." Jaecen explained.
Ayami stayed standing straight. "Um, ma'am... You wouldn't happen to know where Mister Jaecen is, would you?"
She smiled, though it was more in anger. Through gritted teeth, she spoke. "Haven't a clue... Eheh Eheheh..."
I don't care who you are, Yami. I'll still kick your a**! She raged on the inside.

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Xavior Stone
Revi-sama
Paradichlorbenzene
Hector the True
Hikari_no_Kurai

Male
[imgright]https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/8a/a8/7b/8aa87b421b2b1df992ca4dbcb92712ce.jpg[/imgright]

Female
[imgright]http://i950.photobucket.com/albums/ad349/Shayde_Rogers/My Charries/Tayuya.jpg[/imgright]

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2016 12:15 pm
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Shinochi looked at Erin with her ears perked up and sighed, he did have a good point. She stopped punishing Odayaka and hugged her, "Anyway...it's good to finally have this reunion."
Odayaka rubbed her cheeks and looked up at Shinochi, her ears go down, "Sh-Shino?" she said, tilting her head.
Suddenly, Shinochi picked up Odayaka while she was hugging her, "All right kiddo, let's get some grub." she said as she walked over to the dining table. She sat down with Odayaka sitting on her lap and began to grab some food, for both herself and Odayaka.
Tsuyoi chuckled a little at the sisters, "These two..." she thought to herself. She then turned her attention to Ayami, "Ayami, good to see you're finally okay." She smirked when Ayami didn't know Jaecen was the very woman she spoke to, "Oh, I'm sure Jaecen's around. But, for now, come get some food."

Hector the True

Xavior Stone

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Hikari_No_Kurai

Revi-sama

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2016 5:54 pm
User Image
Jaecen Light

Jaecen looked at Tsuyoi with the szame shaky smile. Don't encourage them, Tsu...
Ayami bowed to Tsuyoi. "A-ah... Okay."
Ayami took a free seat. Erin popped another scone into his mouth and started on his waffles. "Wonder how Ene's likin' th' school?"
"I asked her yesterday. She said it seemed alright." Nami replied.
"Tha's not much info..." Erin said.
"Y'don' ha'ta be in her business." Nami explained.
"I'm curious, is all. Who's she take after? Ma or Da? Is she super smart or a major bully?"
Nami and Jaecen looked at each other with narrowed eyes. They both thought the same thing. A bully?
"Well, obviously she takes after mother." Nami offered.
"I'm going to sit this one out..." Jaecen offered.
Nami nodded. "Best you should, I guess. Even though you'd probably know better than the two of us."

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Xavior Stone
Revi-sama
Paradichlorbenzene
Hector the True
Hikari_no_Kurai

Male

Female

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 3:02 am
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Tsuyoi winked at Jaecen when she seemed to have gotten more pissed of by what she said. She continued to drink her coffee as she listened to Erin and Nami speak of Ene. She chuckled and looked at Jaecen, giving her a smirk, folding her arms and leaning back into her chair, "Hey, you never know, maybe she has a hidden burning fire inside her, like her father." she said with a small grin.
Shinochi switched looks between them, taking a bit out of a bacon that she was holding in her hand. She squinted towards Jaecen's direction, her ears twitch, "Hmm..."

Hector the True

Xavior Stone

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Hikari_No_Kurai

Revi-sama

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 5:20 am
User Image
Jaecen Light

"I highly doubt she'd be as careless as Papa." Nami stated.
Jaecen simply sat where she was and said nothing. She was, frankly, a bit dumbfounded they were having this discussion. If only they realized how klutzy she really is...
Nami turned to Jaecen. "You've known her longer. Maybe you should tell us what you think?"
Jaecen shook her head. "Eh... You wouldn't believe me."

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Xavior Stone
Revi-sama
Paradichlorbenzene
Hector the True
Hikari_no_Kurai

Male

Female

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 3:27 pm
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Tsuyoi stood from her seat, "As great as it would be to hear Jaecen's opinions on this, it'd be best to keep it in mystery to keep you guys wondering." she said before chuckling a little.
Shinochi's ears perked up when Tsuyoi called the woman Jaecen, grinning at Jaecen, "Ahh, no wonder your aura felt familiar." she said before laughing a little.
Odayaka looked up at Shinochi while eating a scone, "I thought you would've known by now." she said, her ears twitch.
Shinochi shrugged with a sigh, "Well, I'm not as smart as you Oda, however I did have my suspicions." she said before taking another bite out of her bacon.

Hector the True

Xavior Stone

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Hikari_No_Kurai

Revi-sama

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 7:29 pm
User Image
Jaecen Light

She was surprised. Her face turned a bright red. "E-etto..." Ayami quickly stood up and bowed. "I am terribly sorry, Light-sensei. I did not recognize you as you are now. Please forgive my ignorance!"
Jaecen looked at Ayami and scoffed. "You're much more polite than Ixyam ever was. I think I might get used to having you around. Say, do you still remember what I taught Yami?"
She stood back up and shook her head slowly. "No. I-I am afraid I don't."
Jaecen smirked wider than usual. "Tsuyoi, do what you want with her. It's best she gets fit before I teach her. I'd hand you to my sister for teaching but, as you can see, she's not here."
"Su-sumimasen?" She seemed confused.
Jaecen put her arms up. "This is a dojo, dumbass. I trained Ixyam, so that means I must train you. Besides, what would I do without my idiot disciple around."
Erin leaned over to Nami and spoke through a mouth full of waffle. "S'funny. Da havin' a disciple an' all. The guy was a royal pain in th' arse too."

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Xavior Stone
Revi-sama
Paradichlorbenzene
Hector the True
Hikari_no_Kurai

Male

Female

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 10:09 pm
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Tsuyoi nodded and looked at Ayami, smiling at her, "Guess we can better acquaint ourselves this time." she said before chuckling. "Although, I think some assistant with this would be great," she then looked at Shinochi, "Shino, you'll be helping me."
Shinochi looked at Tsuyoi with her ears down, "Whaaaat? But I'm still eating!" she said, chomping on bacon.
Tsuyoi sighed, "Well after you eat you dummy." she looked at Odayaka with a small smile, "Because I know Lil Oda's gonna be busy with her own training."
Odayaka looked at Tsuyoi with the scone in her mouth and nodded, looking at Aliya with her ears perked up as if expecting her to say something.

Hector the True

Xavior Stone

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Hikari_No_Kurai

Revi-sama

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2016 6:18 am
User Image
Jaecen Light

Aliya didn't seem to notice Odayaka but she did. She simply paid her no mind. Instead, she started talking with Jaecen. "I see yer still eating a crap ton. Slow down or you'll get fat."
"What's that? It's hard for me to listen to you Short Stuff.."
"D'you want me to gouge out your eyeballs?" She stood up and smacked her hands on the table.
"Fine, you think you're better than me, why don't you try eating more than me?" Jaecen mused.
Sharply, Aliya replied. "Yer on, Piggy!"
They both started piling their plates and stuffing their faces.
Erin started to get annoyed. "Dammit... At this rate there ain't goin' t' be anything left..."

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Xavior Stone
Revi-sama
Paradichlorbenzene
Hector the True
Hikari_no_Kurai

Male

Female

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2016 2:08 pm
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Tsuyoi sighed with a shrug, "It's fine Erin. It'll be the rookies' faults for being late. If anything," she looked at Wakai, "Wakai can cook something simple for them."
Wakai looked at Tsuyoi with raised eyebrows as her mouth was full of food. She tried saying something, but was only able to make muffled noise.
Tsuyoi furrowed her eyebrows at Wakai, "Don't talk with your mouthful, people choke that way you know."
Finally, the suspicious girl of Xero's team shows up, wobbly and drowsy, "Ugh...mgh..." she was making a few odd sounds as she slowly made her way to the dining table. When Red did reach the table, she bumped into it, "Ah!" it seemed to have woken her up. She looked down at the table, seeing the food set on it, "Oh, food!" she said, grinning with her sharp teeth.

Hector the True

Xavior Stone

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Hikari_No_Kurai

Revi-sama

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2016 4:38 pm
User Image
Jaecen Light

"I wasn't talkin' about them. They can get bent." Erin replied to Tsuyoi.
Jaecen took notice of Red and stopped eating. "Woah, there! And what do you think you're doing?
Nami looked to Jaecen then to Red. "Da, why're you picking on an innocent girl?"
Jaecen pointed at Red. "D'I can't really tell you entirely but she doesn't deserve it. She hasn't done anything that deserves my recognition, such as a home cooked meal."
Erin looked at Red. "That is a bit harsh, Da... I mean, look it 'er. Skinny as a bone."

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Xavior Stone
Revi-sama
Paradichlorbenzene
Hector the True
Hikari_no_Kurai

Male

Female

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2016 9:14 pm
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Red nodded in agreement with Jaecen's kids, "Yeah yeah! They're right, you're being way too cruel to me! Even after my contribution against the Organization that we fought earlier." she said with an angered expression, though she didn't really look threatening. "You should be lucky nobody died, I did help with that after all." she said, looking towards Odayaka, "Isn't that right Lil Fox?"
Odayaka looked at Red and tilted her head, one of her ears go down. She doesn't really remember much after she was knocked out during the battle, but she does remember Red helping them fight against the Organization.
Tsuyoi sighed, scratching her cheek with her finger, "Don't get cocky you little wretch." She placed both her hands on the table, looking at Red with her eyes looking like those of her enraged form, "That was one little fight against ONE member of the Organization, that is nothing to be proud of." Her glare continued to pierce through Red, "And if I remember correctly, you were on the sidelines most of the time, watching until you were involved in the conflict."
Red instantly looked away from Tsuyoi when she began to give her a deathly glare, "Crap...I guess she noticed during the fight..." she thought to herself.

Hector the True

Xavior Stone

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Hikari_No_Kurai

Revi-sama

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2016 9:59 pm
User Image
Jaecen Light

Jaecen put a hand to her face. "Honestly, child... If you had a little more respect for your environment, then maybe I'd consider allowing you a longer lead."
"I thought I sensed a binding spell on one o' yer visitors. What'd she do t'royally piss you off?" Aliya giggled.
"Honestly Aliya, I wonder whether you should be on a leash, too, sometimes." She fretted.
"Carter already tried it. That man and his experiments. Invasive and cruel. The sooner you leash me, the sooner we will no longer be family, Jaecen." Aliya warned grimly.
"Aliya, please. You're my cousin but you're still more of a sister." Jaecen replied. "You know what I do, I do out of concern."
"Aye. An' who as well in their damn mind wouldnae call me a monster if they knew that the Dragon of Nine Stars was actually a part of me. Jaecen, Carter was a cruel man... Please don't leave me in a dark room again."
She smiled at Aliya and motioned for her to come to her. Aliya obeyed and walked over to Jaecen, sitting on her lap. Jaecen hugged her and pet her on the head. "You're strong willed and generally strong, all around. I don't think we can take how cruel such a good an was capable of being. Besides, for what he did to you, that's one thing that he regrets the most."

(OOC: Okay, backstory time!
One day, Aliya was going to the market when she got lost. She got cornered and was raped by her kidnappers. Carter found them but stood by, not helping her. A few days later, her kidnappers were found brutally murdered and Aliya was returned home safely two days prior to their bodies being found.)
kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Xavior Stone
Revi-sama
Paradichlorbenzene
Hector the True
Hikari_no_Kurai

Male

Female

Destiny Islands

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 145 146 147 148 149 150 ... 175 176 177 178 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games