Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Temple of the Sheol God Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 145 146 147 148 149 150 ... 190 191 192 193 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sheol Zone

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 8:37 pm
Diana Vulpes
*cracks whip over Sheol's head*

~Giggles~ Ohh baby. xD  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 8:39 pm
*Watches* o_o  

Megido the Oreo

FogSage

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 5:41 am
*can't take it any more, runs out from under the potatoes to under the bed* crying  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 6:07 am
Don't be such a whuss, Fog. It's just a little, tough, lesbian love. mrgreen  

Megido the Oreo

Sheol Zone

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 8:05 am
~Snickers~ It's not tough, it's rough. :3 ~Stretches out~  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 8:11 am
*grumbles from under the bed* I'm hunnngry. And Meg has provocative materials under here....they SCARE me......T.T

*squirms out from under the bed, rushes into the bathroom, locks himself in* gonk  

FogSage

Sheol Zone

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 8:19 am
>> Don't check the bathroom lights, there could be provocative material there too.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 8:56 am
Under my bed? Really? o_o I usually keep all of my, "provacative materials", on the computer. I mean... unless it's some sorta toy, or somethin'. *Obviously has some sorta stash that he wasn't aware of*  

Megido the Oreo

Artemis Vulpes

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 9:12 am
Now... the question is... what are you all going to do when I kidnap your goddess and hold her for ransom?  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 9:18 am
My guess would be that I'll be appointed as the new god. Of course I'll have the temple warriors, accompanied by NG, bust your door in to save her (since I don't trust ya to be nice to her), but it still remains that I'll have to become the acting deity. =/

I take no joy in this, but it simply must be done.

Though I guess you'd have to kidnap her first, and good luck with that. She's a goddess after all, remember? >_>  

Megido the Oreo

Sheol Zone

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 11:54 am
I don't know Meggy.. You know, with the whip cracking, I might just go willingly. :3

<< And who says you'd be the new deity? xD You're almost as vain as me.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 12:51 pm
Good point... a kidnapping scenario would probably just turn you on. xD Oh well... so you get kidnapped, don't feel like bein' rescued, and I stay god forever. >=3

As for who said I'd be the new deity... I did. >_> You didn't say I couldn't be, so that's good enough for me. x3  

Megido the Oreo

Sheol Zone

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 12:55 pm
Just for that, I declare NG my replacement. >> If anything happens to me, SHE'S the deity in charge. Nyaa~ ~Sticks her tongue out~

And you're right.. it would.. A lot. Whoo. ~Plots her own kidnapping~

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 2:57 pm
o_o You can't leave NG in charge. She'll kill everything. There'll be no joy... only sadness... and Megido will get no sex. >_O  

Megido the Oreo

UglyCoyoteNG

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 3:11 pm
Sheol Kitten
Just for that, I declare NG my replacement. >> If anything happens to me, SHE'S the deity in charge. Nyaa~ ~Sticks her tongue out~

And you're right.. it would.. A lot. Whoo. ~Plots her own kidnapping~
YES. OH MY GOD. BOW BEFORE ME YOU IDIOTIC FOOLS.MUHAHAHAHAHA  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 145 146 147 148 149 150 ... 190 191 192 193 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games