Welcome to Gaia! ::

Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild

Back to Guilds

This is a writer's guild where all can gather for feedback and advice on all mediums of writing. Plus it's a great place for conversation. 

Tags: Writing, Writer, Writer's Block, Critiques, Friends 

Reply Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild
Newbies-Introduce yourself here! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 145 146 147 148 149 150 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

We learned to change
  but did we change to learn?
View Results

NovaKing

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 6:23 pm
Rubyjuke
Hi, I'm Ruby. I've been writing since I was 7. I love to do short stories and novels, mainly modern day but also some fantasy and sometimes fanfiction. smile

Woot! another notch for the Infinites!

Im NovaKing ^_^ nice to meet'cha!

I've been writing on and off for three years now. My real savvy Is art (I've been drawing since I was two) but I dont really nurture that skill, I just use it as a medium of relaxation.

I'va always been a day dreamer though, and I suppose thats part of the reason why I enjoy writing so much.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 7:32 pm
We would have alot more noches Nova, if you went out and recruited. Tell a mod about any writer you know, and we can see if they would like to join and send an invitation. I found two writers that wished to join the guild just on BlackHawks page. And they are two members of the guild now.  

Tak-Jak
Vice Captain

Spastic waffles
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 8:35 pm
Hey to all the new people, Captain waffles here to say sorry I haven't been on much and sorry this is kind of impersonal!

I'm so glad to see the guild growing...Every day I come on we have new members! We may reach our goal (or at least come pretty close) after all. Thanks to everyone for stepping up to the recruitment challenge...and to all you newbies, you're not excluded from that!

Love to you all, I'm off to play some We heart Katamari with Shi-chan.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 9:12 pm
Hi!
First of all I would like to say thank you for inviting me to this lovely thread. It looks very well done!

To start off, my name Is Cat.
Pen name Is Cat Coultierre.
I've been writing stories as long as I can remember. I used to work as a reporter for the newspaper in elementary school, and was in honors English classes until I graduated. I took a college writing course and got an A. (not quite in college yet!) That's my bit of bragging. I've finished 3 novels. and am working on another seven. (Gasp. I know... I have ADD.)
I love writing psychodramas with romantic undertones.
Writing is my life, but I also enjoy art. Painting, drawing, ect. Music too. Concerts are my second home.
I'm not a very interesting person.
My favorite authors are Chuck Palahniuk, Edgar A. Poe, and Oscar Wilde. My most recent favorite book is Running with scissors but Augusten Burroughs. So funny!
Well, thanks again. I can't wait to read everyone's stuff!

BrooklynBrooklyn

Tak-Jak
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 9:21 pm
Hey hun, Names Tak and I am the Vice Captain. I love all the authors you mentioned, and concerts rock.

Sorry this isnt more of an intro.. I am at camp. and I am beat tired.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 9:35 pm
Hiya! I'm Isianya and I'm also new here. Nice to meet you.  

Isianya

Aged Gaian

1,900 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Tak-Jak
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 9:41 pm
wink  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 9:48 pm
'morning. I'm Voxxx. Nice to meet you.  

Voxxx

Tak-Jak
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 9:49 pm
Oy, must you say mornin' already, doll?  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 9:54 pm
Unfortunately. Waking up (later today? O.o) is gonna be hell.

Praise the ancestors for instant-coffee. <3333
Now if someone can just explain the big mass of confusion and caffiene-denying pain that is a "Coffee Mate"...

I don't see why they call it 'mate'. Ours isn't very friendly.  

Voxxx

Tak-Jak
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 10:06 pm
Can't use instant coffee.. I was raised on Italian coffee.. Once you have had it, you can never go back.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 10:11 pm
MmM, that sounds good right now. And a crumpet. Have you ever had those? I live for crumpets and peanut butter.  

Voxxx

Tak-Jak
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 10:14 pm
Naw, I prefer biscotti with my coffee.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 10:18 pm
xp Such an Italian answer. If my great-grandfather were alive, he would applaud you.

I luff the chocolate ones, studded with hazlenut and pecans. I haven't made those in ages. And Kirby-chan is coming home tomorrow, maybe that will be an acceptable substitute for the muffins I promised I'd bake...

Tak, you're a genius.  

Voxxx

Tak-Jak
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 10:25 pm
Pure-Bred Italian. Stickin deep in my roots, love. I am a chocoholic so of course, the chocolate are my favorite. But if they are made right, any are good for me!

And I have been told I am a genius, but for biscotti, I shall accept it! whee  
Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 145 146 147 148 149 150 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games