Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]: Introductions
Old Introduction Thread (Archive) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 145 146 147 148 149 150 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Air_rider

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 9:56 am
Name: Tony

Favorite music/band/artists: Wheesung, Homemade Kazoku

Hobbies: Drawing, origami, video games, talking with friends

Etc: Eh.... I'm not really good at these... sweatdrop Summarizing... I'm.. a very moody guy, but I'm mostly happy. blaugh I'll act random when it's funny or I'll try to cheer everyone else up... don't know how really to describe myself.. sweatdrop So.. I'll just let you figure it out.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 2:49 pm
Hello, I am new to the guild.  

Megan Meggie

La Luna Lady

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 3:38 pm
I just go by La Luna Lady. I just adore the moon and see it as something which comforts me so.
If I were to win the prize, I would use it for my avatar, then whatever would be left over I would donate.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 4:21 pm
Whoops, I didn't introduce myself yet.

Hi, my real name is Sarah but most of my friends call me Pixie. I am 20 and in college for Graphic Design. I live in Southwest Missouri, and I still live at home crying . I've been active on Gaia since January 2007 but some people will notice, by looking at this account registraion date, I made the account in 2005 but was only active for about a month and I have been haitus since then.

I love anime, manga, JPop, and my friend is trying to get me into JRock..it's working somewhat. I love to write. I was upset that I didn't get here in time for Bella's story thing. I need several days to write a good story.

From what I have seen here, people are really nice. I hope to fit in soon.  

SarahT3hPixie

Soren Raich

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 6:24 pm
Hi, I'm Akora...
um...
I got here because my friend Arushan reffered me (i'll put the post up in referals later)
If I get the money, I'll buy myself a ninja band and a Katana, but the rest of the money's gonna be spent buying presents for all the people who were nice enough to donate items to me...
(and other people who just ask for money...)  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 8:33 pm
Hey. My name's Kate. I'm a freshman this year, I love roleplaying, playing video games, reading, spending time on the internet, and blah, blah, blah. The list could go on. Music is absolutely the most awesomest thing ever!!! I just sort of wondered upon the guild from the link being in someone's signature. I can't really remember who it was that had it. neutral Anyhow, if I were to win, I would buy some stuff that I haven't been able to buy for my avatar and then the rest I'd have to buy things for my awesome friends and donate the rest!

buckethead33

Fatcat

Somebody but Nobody

7,700 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 8:46 pm
name: Jeff

favorite music: rock and christain music

hobbies: video games, golf, card games

thats mostly it  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 9:32 am
Hey ^^
Well, i love hanging out on gaia and i absolutely love anime, though ive tried to quit reading it for a long time. I love meeting new people, so i was surfing for a guild, and i found this one. The great thing was that while gaining more friends, i would have a chance of winning a million gold, and if we're all honest with ourselves, EVERYBODY would LOVE that. lol :}
What i plan to use the gold on (if i win it) is complete my dream avvie that ive wanted for so long. It includes a ninja headband, a katana, an angelic sash, and many other extremely expensive gear.
and a bit more about myself:
Im a pretty laid back person and very loyal to people who i get to know and become close friends with. Im considered "silly" by the majority of my friends, and i can agree with them. XD
But then again, I can be very serious when need be, and can be a helpful hand :]
well... i guess thats it blaugh  

TehElleN

hatsuu-kun

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 9:59 am
Hey there! I'm Hatsuu-kun, also known as Brittany in real life. I'm 18 years old and a Hooter's Girl (And darn proud of it! 3nodding ), but on Gaia I can just let my inner geek out. heart I'm rather new to it, but it's been a fun expirience on Gaia so far. Everyone is so sweet, and these avatars are adorable! I know I'm going to have fun customizing and meeting new people who share my interests.

I came across Mil-A-Day Giveaway through another guild member's signature. I saw it and I was like, "What? A mil? No way!" stare But, surely enough, here's the guild for it! It's an interesting concept, and joining sounds like fun.

If I won? Wow, wouldn't that be a shock! whee Let's see . . . I think I would work on my dream avatar; not too original, is it? I really enjoy the marketplace too, so maybe I would look around in that area! Anything else? Well, maybe I'd donate a bit too, cause a million sounds like a lot to just spend on my own. XD I'm a dork, yes.

That's it! Best of luck to everyone. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 5:52 pm
'Ello! I am Hunnie and I am 14 years old and a freshman in highschool. I love drawing, reading, and gaming. I play the flute, and I am in Marching Band. If I win the giveaway, I will probably buy Baby Seal Slippers and A Kiki the Kitty plushie. With the remaining gold, I will donate to questing Gaians.  

Hunnie903

Spark of Fate

3,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 6:41 pm
Name: Cody
B-Day: Feb 2nd, 1992
Dream Avi: Just the way it is but with the Steel-Plated Ninja Band, Ancient Katana on the back, and 2 Dark Stars on the back.
Other Info: I am one of the Vice-Captains of "The Naruto Ninja Academy" guild... It is a new guild formed by Ren_1, who is a friend of mine. The guild is still getting up on its feet so its not a big guild but its still fun... anyways I'm a huge Naruto, Bleach, and Inuyasha fan... I love alot of anime shows... I mean alot! well thats about it for me..... ^_^  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 7:19 pm
Name: Tobi-Obito Uchiha_San

Favorite music/band/artists: Wheesung, Homemade Kazoku

Hobbies: Drawing, origami, video games, talking with friends

Etc: Eh.... I'm not really good at these... Summarizing... I'm.. a very moody guy, but I'm mostly happy. I'll act random when it's funny or I'll try to cheer everyone else up... don't know how really to describe myself.. So.. I'll just let you figure it out.  

Tobi-Obito Uchiha_san

sxgtrgd

250 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 11:27 pm
hey im sxgtrgd which if you didnt know stands for sex guitar god
anyways, if i won the money i would buy the guitar of demona first of course and then i would work on making my dream avatar which would consist of mostly angelic and demonic items, creating a really badass mix of both. i also want to use the demoscus armor as a helmet but there is nothing else to wear with it... i dunno i'll see
i have really good ideas for my avatar
i went on tektek but it keeps freezing on me so i cant make it

in RL my name is sasa [sasha]. i shred guitar and i have no idea what im going to make of my life. im getting an associates at a community college nearby after im done with highschool and then i might get into electrical engineering or something. i just wanna make money on gaia and in RL lol.

i cant wait to turn 18. its in 4 more days. arghh im so excited and im getting my paycheck in about the same time, im gunna buy so much s**t.
im buying a stereo [200 watts] for my car, a crybaby, DDR, and all this other s**t. i cant wait. well i got carried away talking so ill just stop.

wish me a happy birthday =]
later
domokun  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 4:53 am
hi u all can just call me runner i am 14 going on 15 in a mouth (on the 26th that is razz ) ummm theres not a lot to say about me u can perbaly tell what i like to do just by name so heh.  

Running_guy545

Zeinel

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 5:27 am
Hi I am Kerashi a name I made myself This guild looked great and seeing the banners everywhere I said hey Why Not? So hi... stare  
[MADG]: Introductions

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 145 146 147 148 149 150 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games