Welcome to Gaia! ::

Numenore - A LOTR Community

Back to Guilds

Tags: Lotr, Tolkien 

Reply Númenórë - A LOTR Community
Eambar: Off-Topic Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 145 146 147 148 149 150 ... 362 363 364 365 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Onoj

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2005 6:03 pm
Yay I got my districts/state solo for band today! I have a picture of it for those of you who want to see! (I play Trumpet)

It may be kind of big.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2005 6:11 pm
Fun! I have my exam pieces for Alto Saxophone, except I'm too lazy to go to my brother's computer and scan them in xd They look easy...but then they just had to be annoying and insert random trills and grace notes in here and there.

It's a two piece thing, the first piece is annoyingly slow. Eighth note at eighty. IT'S SO SLOW! Of course, then they annoy you and throw sixteenth grace notes leading into an eighth note trill o.O Which is rather...weird.

Then the second piece is fastish and littered with runs and trills some more. It would be easy without the trills. Damn trills throw me off. And the grace notes.

They like annoying altos with grace notes and trills o.O  

Zurgi

Elainya

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2005 6:36 pm
0,o that's a lot of 16th notes for 3/4, Onoj...and a lot of slurs. Wow, your poor lips.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2005 7:20 pm
Elainya
0,o that's a lot of 16th notes for 3/4, Onoj...and a lot of slurs. Wow, your poor lips.

I know. I'm so happy!!!!!  

Onoj

Elainya

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2005 7:26 pm
Lemme see...*Takes out her clarinet* I love how I can just play trumpet music without having to change the key. Then again, I haven't played in 6 months and my ombiture is completely dead. Man I screwed that up.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2005 7:59 pm
Thats nothing! Let me go get my solo...

For those of you who don't know, Concerto Pour Batterie at Petit Orchestre is a percussion solo accompanied by a piano. The instruments that I will be playing in the solo are:
4 timpani
2 Concert Toms
Symphonic Triangle
Piccolo Snare
Bass Drum
Wood Blocks
Metal Block(dampened cowbell)
Tam-Tam(relative of the gong)
Crash Symbals
Suspended Cymbal
Castonet Machine
Tambourine
Crash Cymbal(not concert crash cymbalS but just a crash cymbal)
Rachet

User Image

Its 1.5 pieces of posterboard big.  

closer

Onoj

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2005 8:03 pm
Psh hey only gave you such a long one because they knew it would take you that many pages to look as good as a Trumpet player would on one page. blaugh  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2005 8:13 pm
I got nothing...  

closer

Onoj

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2005 8:27 pm
Yes I win. lol  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2005 11:19 pm
Onoj
Yes I win. lol

*hands Onoj a trophy for winning*
3nodding xd  

Slacktopian

Girl-Crazy Smoker

treythea

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2005 3:23 am
I love the shrines! biggrin XDXD

I don't play any musical instrument.. the rest of my family do. eek  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2005 6:13 am
I used to play the clarinet, but I was never that good. I quit in 8th grade. xd  

Melian

Khorkalba

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2005 9:17 am
I don't play any musical instruments... It's not my sort of thing really. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2005 11:04 am
I haven't checked out the updated shrines yet sweatdrop I'm a little worried...

EDIT: LOL!! you used my pinksheets picture! xp  

Thaxul

curumo

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2005 11:40 am
whee

Heh heh. I don't think I could use any other picture.

Also. I was thinking of making a useless website for the guild so that we can display pictures, fanart, fanfics, bios, etc. all from one easy source! Plus, it gives me valuable experimentation/bonding time with my little Dreamweaver.

The value in this website being that memorable posts can be posted, as well as pictures and links. It would be easier to navigate than sifting through about a billion posts or creating one thread.

Would anyone be interested in this idea? Or do you think it would be too ridiculously redundant to work?  
Númenórë - A LOTR Community

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 145 146 147 148 149 150 ... 362 363 364 365 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games