Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Talking while you role play Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1472 1473 1474 1475 1476 1477 ... 1662 1663 1664 1665 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thorgrim the Wise

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 3:33 pm
UkyoKuonji2004
I'm waiting on Thor personally

O_O
........Gah!!! I had completely forgotten!!!
Sorry Ukyo I'll try to figure something out tonight... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 8:14 pm
Thorgrim the Wise

Thor!!! Post!!! Whiralon and Shadow Freedom!!!!  

Lord of the Aesir

GimmeHug

Invisible Lover

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 11:34 pm
~ sobs in my corner ~  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 11:56 pm
GimmeHug
~ sobs in my corner ~

Oh my gosh O_O
*Hugs*
What's wrong?  

Lord of the Aesir

GimmeHug

Invisible Lover

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 12:44 am
~ huggie back softly ~
my comp is dead !! And and ; n ;
i can barely rp now...  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 7:02 am
That royally sucks crying
I had to fight with my comp this morning as well...Maybe it's a sign of things to come? crying  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

GimmeHug

Invisible Lover

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 9:03 am
i dont know ; n ;
but..!! I wont let anything stop my rp !! Ever !! owo  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 3:30 pm
Yay!!! blaugh  

Lord of the Aesir

Lord of the Aesir

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 3:55 pm
Oh! Season finali of Legend of Korra tomorow. (Could be wrong...its just what I was told...) If you know who Amon is, don't tell me, I want to be surprised. Though I will put out a theory. I think, it's Aang turned cyborg. The blood bending didn't fully work on him, and it might explain Korras inability to airbend. You know, like maybe a piece of Aang is left, so not all the avatarness was passed on. I honestly don't know, and don't tell me if in wrong, I'm just putting this out there.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 6:12 pm
Who are we waiting for in damned woods?  

Hiraru Sagara

Magic Hunter

17,075 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Bookworm 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Tall Italian Boy

Generous Capitalist

12,500 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 6:47 pm
Lord of the Aesir
Oh! Season finali of Legend of Korra tomorow. (Could be wrong...its just what I was told...) If you know who Amon is, don't tell me, I want to be surprised. Though I will put out a theory. I think, it's Aang turned cyborg. The blood bending didn't fully work on him, and it might explain Korras inability to airbend. You know, like maybe a piece of Aang is left, so not all the avatarness was passed on. I honestly don't know, and don't tell me if in wrong, I'm just putting this out there.

That is one theory. I do believe it is Aang though. He saw benders were being abusive with their powers and decided to get rid of them. If you recall Avatar the last airbender. Katara learned Blood bending from Hama. I'm certain along the line she taught it to Aang. Again from the recall, Katara was able to overcome Hama's blood bending like Amon overcame Tarlocks. But hey, what do I know? We'll find out tomorrow.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 6:51 pm
Gah!!!!!! I hadn't seen that part yet crying
Though when they brought up blood bending, I did wonder if Katara used that in the first series.
Dang, I should have finished it before this week...  

Lord of the Aesir

Lord of the Aesir

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 6:55 pm
Hiraru Sagara
Who are we waiting for in damned woods?

I dot think we were waiting for anybody. I think for you, it was Tall. For me, it's Julia. Our conversations aren't really connected. As I recall, Tiberius and Kaede were following Alyxis and Pyne.
...has anybody seen Julia recently?  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 6:58 pm
Tall Italian Boy
Lord of the Aesir

That is one theory. I do believe it is Aang though. He saw benders were being abusive with their powers and decided to get rid of them. If you recall Avatar the last airbender. Katara learned Blood bending from Hama. I'm certain along the line she taught it to Aang. Again from the recall, Katara was able to overcome Hama's blood bending like Amon overcame Tarlocks. But hey, what do I know? We'll find out tomorrow.

My problem with this theory is how would Korra exist? The previous Avatar needs to be dead for a new avatar to be born. I really don't think that Amon is related to Aang at all. But this is all my theory. We shall find out.  

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

Tall Italian Boy

Generous Capitalist

12,500 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 7:01 pm
Tis just a theory. Not proven yet. Doubt it is Aang though. Korra spoke with him already.

Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1472 1473 1474 1475 1476 1477 ... 1662 1663 1664 1665 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games