Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply ~*Ria High School*~
[OOC] General Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1472 1473 1474 1475 1476 1477 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How much is your love for Ria High?
  Forev-ev-ev-evr
  I like it so much I would put a ring on it.
  its the place I know where the grass is greener. warm, wet. and wild.
  I DO AWESOME RPS AND FOLLOW THE RUUURRUUSS.
  Wait, this is from Jan. 30th 2011. THAT MEANS KURAI IS ALIVE. THE KURAI IS ALIVE AND HE IS TRAPPED IN 2011! TO THE DELOREAN!
View Results

Kaitae

Friendly Loiterer

7,375 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 6:31 pm

I live in Ohio.. ninja Nyah! I'm the only Ohioan! XD

Write, write, Aili! You can do it! Write, write, write!
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 6:48 pm

thank you Kaitae! I've already written my introduction and edited that. wrote my conclusion and i still need to add to that, but it's already one page! And I outlined my body paragraphs so all I need to do is type them out! Oh woe me! If only I had done this earlier!

LadyLight
Crew

LadyLight
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 6:54 pm

Holy crap! Almost 10! I've been working for four hours already?! I've got my fruit smoothie, Focus Vitamin Water, spring water and a chicken quesadila with tomatoes and mushroom on standby to help keep me up and focus. Focus! I shall not check Gaia for another hour!
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 7:05 pm

:sighs: G'night everyone.

Ausa-kun

JoY_AnGel

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 7:18 pm

Aili-mama!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ::ultra flying tackle glomps::

ahhh!!! Mireille!!!!!!!!!! ::points:: She was my all time fvaorite character out of .Hack//legend of the twilight!!!!!!

XD Shes was much like moi!!
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 7:29 pm

Makie-san
Your arms are my castle...

Owww...

Makie is tired and hungry, but is afraid she'll get caught by her parents if she went to go get food...

And Joy-chan...

Mireille was my favorite character in the .hack// Legend of Twilight series too!! XDDDD

... Your heart is my sky
User Image

Sincerely Sunshine

Aldora_Kou

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 7:33 pm

Aili hit a dead end. In the last half an hour she only typed 6 lines of quotes... -.-
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 7:37 pm

User Image

*~::w00ts:: just came back from a chill out with DP (rayanstiger) and Rene. Talked a lot talked about some kewl stuff. and just generaly had a good time. most spiffy. ::rubs head:: time to reply. haha we passed D.C. too. We probably should of tried to hunt down Ai.~*

User Image

KuraiGekkou

Ai`
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 7:50 pm

No one can hunt me down

I'm a ninja ninja

anways. This Ai is going to sleep.
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 7:56 pm

man!! Mai otome is getting really good!! me love it how all the characters are from Mai Hime are in Mai otome too!! ^-^ My wish to see them again,after the Mai Hime series ended happened...except one of the characters Me havn't seen yet..

well..not toally. anyways...

Im relived I havn't be hunt down by Ina-chan..since we live in the same city. ::sighs:: nee waa..

JoY_AnGel

Rene the Hopeless

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 8:01 pm

eek I FORGOT AI' WAS HERE!!! We should have gone and got her!!

mom's yelling at me to clean the kitchen. >.> <.< I'm not here
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 8:02 pm

*hugs Joy*

In the past half an hour, I managed to type another half a page. Four more pages to go!

LadyLight
Crew

LadyLight
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 8:05 pm

As I stared at my scarf, I realized I missed the xmas and new year's event this year....
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 8:05 pm

what's up everybody! Yeah I just hung out with Alan and Steph. Good times. Smoothies! I had a smoothie. It was good. Nummy nummu ~~

and alan gave me an updated mugen AND Ria rpg!!! Man I am just soaking up the rays of love here. Gaming love that is. Ok fine I love alan too. Who doesn't. XP

Heh Aileen... I have two assignments that are like a week overdue... I've stopped bothering with them. I ought to do them tomorrow... well I didn't completely stop caring. I tried to do one of them but then found out I lost the information I needed to do it and I'll have to go back to the teacher about it. Oisht. I was not happy.

But yeah... how much do I care about that right now? ...zilch.

RayanStiger
Vice Captain

Sincerely Sunshine

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 8:08 pm

Makie-san
Your arms are my castle...

I stay up late to finish my project... Since my laptop dun't got no printer I decide to send it to my teacher...

I send it and ut says hotmail failed to send the e-mail.

BLARG!! Alright, Makie is leaving now... She needs sleep...

... Your heart is my sky
User Image
~*Ria High School*~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1472 1473 1474 1475 1476 1477 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games