Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply ~*Ria High School*~
[OOC] General Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1473 1474 1475 1476 1477 1478 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How much is your love for Ria High?
  Forev-ev-ev-evr
  I like it so much I would put a ring on it.
  its the place I know where the grass is greener. warm, wet. and wild.
  I DO AWESOME RPS AND FOLLOW THE RUUURRUUSS.
  Wait, this is from Jan. 30th 2011. THAT MEANS KURAI IS ALIVE. THE KURAI IS ALIVE AND HE IS TRAPPED IN 2011! TO THE DELOREAN!
View Results

JoY_AnGel

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 8:12 pm

ERO-SENSEIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!! ::ultraflyingtackletdeadlyglomp:: wahh!! Baka hobo!!Where were you!!! ::hits with you mallet::

...ahh!! What am I doing you ask?!? Reading a heart yaoi heart webcomic..pretty boys..and they all love each other..

..:: passed out from blood loss::
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 8:24 pm

I hope I don't get in a relationship like the one with my roommate.... all tears and arguments.... The girl next door is also crying over her boyfriend... if those guys cause them that much pain, why not break up if it's obvious the guys don't want to put that much effort into it. ARGHH! She needs to shut up and let her b/f be.... I feel sorry for the guy. -.-

Aldora_Kou

KuraiGekkou

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 8:24 pm

User Image

*~hehe ^^'' I'm glad you enjoy it Rayan.
Nite's MAkies!!! best of luck! Just finished a rather decent post ::nod:: hadn't had one of those for a while. Pia a.k.a. Fairy's art shop is open now! Which is MOST awsome. You guys should check her out sometimes. (Should just make a siggy) And nehoo. uhh.. ::rubs head::

What was i going to say?

oh yeah.

4 cups of Root bear is good.~*

User Image
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 8:27 pm

User Image

*~There there Aldora. Your too young to think of stuff like that XD.

Speak of the devil though. Me with Rene and Rayan had lots of fun talking about randomn relationships too. I think its best off not to worry about relationships. and not search for love yo. cause its already here.

Long love usually seems to be with close friends neways. ::nudges twoards Mishelly and Sean:: They seem to be getting along just fine depsite what everyones saying.

I never had Mint to have a love life.. ::blinks::~*

User Image

KuraiGekkou

JoY_AnGel

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 8:30 pm

nyhaaaan!!!! heart heart heart Yaoi and twisted games for me!! Oo how I love thyyyy!!

hee hee..this is getting funier and funier..just needs a bit more WHAM and BANG!!!

ehh?? Maybe her boyfriend cheated on her..or such. Joy gave up on boyfriends..now she just has makeout friends. Nyoo. 4laugh

Kuri-baka taking all the fights..BAHHHH
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 8:31 pm

Aili let me get close with Trepiez! He's a good friend and I like him a lot! Mmm... he was spiffy looking and cool. He had a mean daddy but I convinced Aili to like Trepiez stay with us for a bit!

Aldora_Kou

KuraiGekkou

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 8:34 pm

User Image

*~thats right.. Thats the guy who gave you a stuffed animal i think.

hehe.. just remembered that very very old Ria fanfic where Kurai got to kiss Aldora. mm mm ::nods head:: huhuhu...

With Mint i only had an older Mint fall in love with Wushu Fanfic Alan. But thats it. And it was more like a protecting kind of love.~*

User Image
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 8:35 pm

*sigh* Rene scares all the guys away xp

and she wonders why the hell one is trying to come after her ninja

Rene the Hopeless

JoY_AnGel

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 8:40 pm

:: yawn:: .....

...even after all my planning...the games are running away..nee waa. Joy sleepy..bai bai!!!! Don't play too much without me!!!!
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 8:55 pm

You forgot the Kuro-Rene fanfic!! Mint's boyfriend is Aili's and Rayan's son!! I forgot his name though....

Rene the Hopeless

LadyLight
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 9:05 pm

WAIT A MINUTE! WHEN DID KURAI KISS MY ALDORA?!?!?! *flames dancing in the backgroud*

Oh.. that was Ranier or was it Ranere who gave Aldora the stuffed animals. Rani was Aili's age. Rani was a dark angel....

Trepiez is in the sequel to that and he's Aldora's age.
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 9:07 pm

Kari err a verison of her had a daughter Chrissy with Ky....

Aili had a son with Rayan/Aoshi....

Rayan gets a son and Ky gets a daughter? O_o

I was sure Alan made Yvonne get hitched too... hmm... maybe that was my own doing from outside of Ria...

LadyLight
Crew

RayanStiger
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 9:12 pm

alan! How could you forget the ever cute and adorable Mint x Riku in KuroRene? (Riku is Rayan's son and he rockssssssssss)

Hehehe the ONE TIME Rayan wins with a girl! Was with Kari in that fanfic. Of course having to share her with Aoshi in his body kinda tainted the victory but hey! The poor sap will take what he can get!
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 9:13 pm

User Image

*~You forgot Aileeen!? that was my very first fanfic. remember?

hehe. Aldora actually made Kurai kiss him in the fanfic. XD. It was pretty kewl in my opnion back then.

And yeah.. hehe i sorta got confused there in Kuro-Rene. Riku was actually Kurai and Toadess's son in Ria Kids. But somehow ended up being Rayan's son in Kuro-Rene.

But that was pretty kewl ::thumbs up::~*

User Image

KuraiGekkou

KuraiGekkou

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 9:16 pm

User Image

*~ http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=2308329

Btw Aileen check this thread out XD.

a short fanwork from Rayan~*

User Image
~*Ria High School*~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1473 1474 1475 1476 1477 1478 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games