Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14759 14760 14761 14762 14763 14764 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

Hashire Kazemeijin

Distinct Enabler

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 5:00 pm

NintendOmega
J of The Wind
NintendOmega
Gaia has always been dead. The cult, however, is still alive, and so we stay.

Also true.
I honest to God think we should make a nintendocult.com confused

Seriously, this needs to happen.

But what if one said cultie is attached to Gaia?
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 5:00 pm

God, I' getting sick of everyone all freaking out about the ******** Swine Flu. It's not that big of a deal.

Sir Codin

Zephyrkitty

Beloved Lunatic

9,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 5:01 pm

Hashire Kazemeijin
NintendOmega
J of The Wind
NintendOmega

Also true.

Have Gaia and the Nintendo Cult open in different tabs.
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 5:01 pm

Hashire Kazemeijin
NintendOmega
J of The Wind
NintendOmega

Also true.

Then you'd have to visit two sites, boo hoo.

Nomega

Dapper Dabbler

Sharkbutt The Orgiastic

Magnetic Sex Symbol

7,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 5:04 pm

Lord of Armageddon
God, I' getting sick of everyone all freaking out about the ******** Swine Flu. It's not that big of a deal.

I was talking to a friend, and he mentioned that pretty soon, people would start freaking out about the "Avian Swine Flu." My response was, of course, "When pigs fly."
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 5:05 pm

Wantcookie
Lord of Armageddon

I was talking to a friend, and he mentioned that pretty soon, people would start freaking out about the "Avian Swine Flu." My response was, of course, "When pigs fly."
I made a very similar joke a couple of days ago.

Owwin

Skaeryll

Dangerous Spotter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 5:05 pm

Hashire Kazemeijin
NintendOmega
J of The Wind
NintendOmega

Also true.

What if you only go the the Nintendo Cult cause it's on gaia?
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 5:06 pm

Zephyrkitty
Hashire Kazemeijin
NintendOmega
J of The Wind
NintendOmega

Also true.

But I like Gaia because the Cult's here, and I originally came to the Cult because it was in Gaia. I like them together. If they separated, both would lose a lot of entertainment value.

Hashire Kazemeijin

Distinct Enabler

Sir Codin

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 5:09 pm

Wantcookie
Lord of Armageddon

xd
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 5:15 pm

Hashire Kazemeijin
Zephyrkitty
Hashire Kazemeijin
NintendOmega
J of The Wind
NintendOmega

Also true.

But I like Gaia because the Cult's here, and I originally came to the Cult because it was in Gaia. I like them together. If they separated, both would lose a lot of entertainment value.

That's more or less how I feel about it, but I wouldn't have an issue with it if the Cult moved. I wouldn't quit Gaia outright since there are a couple other guilds I check on a regular basis, but I'd end up spending a lot less time here.

Zephyrkitty

Beloved Lunatic

9,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Nomega

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 5:19 pm

Hashire Kazemeijin
Zephyrkitty
Hashire Kazemeijin
NintendOmega
J of The Wind
NintendOmega

Also true.

How so? It would obviously be based on the gaia comment system, only the way it should have been done in the first place, not to mention us regulars would have a lot of influence in its making. I say if it ever happens, it will inevitably be better than gaia.
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 5:22 pm

NintendOmega
Hashire Kazemeijin
Zephyrkitty
Hashire Kazemeijin
NintendOmega

How so? It would obviously be based on the gaia comment system, only the way it should have been done in the first place, not to mention us regulars would have a lot of influence in it's making. I say if it ever happens, it will inevitably be better than gaia.

Well I'm attached to Gaia for it's avatar system. I like my chara designs, and the collection I've amassed over the two years I've been here. (Plus all my personal creations stored in my journal.) Without the avatar system, I'd probably very rarely show up at the cult site because I rarely have anything to say.

Hashire Kazemeijin

Distinct Enabler

Sharkbutt The Orgiastic

Magnetic Sex Symbol

7,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 5:24 pm

NintendOmega
Hashire Kazemeijin
Zephyrkitty
Hashire Kazemeijin
NintendOmega

How so? It would obviously be based on the gaia comment system, only the way it should have been done in the first place, not to mention us regulars would have a lot of influence in its making. I say if it ever happens, it will inevitably be better than gaia.

A big part of the entertainment value for many people, myself included, is the ability to edit a humanoid avatar in a number of ways. Part of that is the challenge of coming up with interesting avatars within the limitations of the items. Another important piece is the curiosity and interest brought on by the release of new items, or new EIs.
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 5:25 pm

Hashire Kazemeijin
NintendOmega
Hashire Kazemeijin
Zephyrkitty
Hashire Kazemeijin
NintendOmega

How so? It would obviously be based on the gaia comment system, only the way it should have been done in the first place, not to mention us regulars would have a lot of influence in it's making. I say if it ever happens, it will inevitably be better than gaia.

Well I'm attached to Gaia for it's avatar system. I like my chara designs, and the collection I've amassed over the two years I've been here. (Plus all my personal creations stored in my journal.) Without the avatar system, I'd probably very rarely show up at the cult site because I rarely have anything to say.
Well that's what gaia is for. What this guild is for, is communication based around video games (foremost Nintendo). So a website for the cult would serve it's purpose well.

Nomega

Dapper Dabbler

Hashire Kazemeijin

Distinct Enabler

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 5:29 pm

NintendOmega
Hashire Kazemeijin
NintendOmega
Hashire Kazemeijin
Zephyrkitty

Well that's what gaia is for. What this guild is for, is communication based around video games (foremost Nintendo). So a website for the cult would serve it's purpose well.

Therein lies my problem. Very rarely do I post out of the Social Room. Most of my posts have nothing to do with the original purpose of the Cult. I stick to the Spam Can, Avi Battle, and various other non-game related threads. Not having an avatar system like Gaia would pretty much kill it for me.
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14759 14760 14761 14762 14763 14764 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games