Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1477 1478 1479 1480 1481 1482 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

Viperevak

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 11:16 am

True, I went to GD for a while, there aren't a whole lotta discussions going on...

What if you just made it obvious you didn't like him? Wouldn't he not call you? Or just say, something like "Never call me again" xp I dunno, I'm never all that great with advice.
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 12:34 pm

Aye! I also concur...firing may bea bit overextremem for the first time offense...but a second time offense? consider his a** grass...(just wanted to say that sorry if it offends anyone...)

Ronan_Shade

Yoder

Invisible Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 1:26 pm

NOTE: If anyone is sick of their Horns of the Demon, I can offer you 100K plus 3 CoCo Kitty Plushies and some other donation items for them.

Wow, 32g is pretty nice!

Yeah, GD and even ED are pathetically immature.
Get him fired! twisted No, just warn him of any and all repercussions that will ensue if he continues to bother you, That's usually enough for most people to back. After that: Get him fired! twisted
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 3:59 pm

Well, I agree with you all for a number of reasons, but I still am not pleased with him and am still very anxious to get the fool fired because:

1. We've worked together for about two months now and I've done nothing but offer overtures that I don't like him.

2. He's asked me for my number before and I told him no.

3. I've told him off openly at *least* four times.

4. There isn't a shred of doubt in anyone else's mind that I don't like the guy.

5. I did tell him never to call me again.

6. I refuse to believe that anyone is so oblivious to ignore all of the above signs, therefore I can only assume that he's actively trying to piss me off.

7. It's actually illegal for anyone other than the managers to ever access anyone's personal file at work, if I'm not mistaken.

8. The man is about as dumb as a starfish. (Once, when I was elbow-deep in the sinks, washing dishes, he actually came back and asked me what I was doing. Yeah, I know.)

9. And he's made inappropriate overtones toward me before, in spite of repeated requests, and demands, to stop.

I could go on and list any number of other things that he's done around my coworkers, but I dun really think I need to.
I think I'm just gonna kill him. If I get to him before my boyfriend does.
Need I mention that my file at work also has my home number, my emergency contact's number (my Papa), my address, my social security number, and (because of the direct-deposit form I had to fill out for my paychecks) my bank account number?

...Yeah. That's why it's illegal, folks. I dunno, maybe I'm overreacting a little bit, but...man, that made me angry. Anyway, thanks for all your advice, I'll leave everyone out of my personal life from now on ^.^

danadien_cortavere

Yoder

Invisible Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 4:33 pm

That's no over-reaction. Bring it up to his superior. I mean, as you have clearly stated, you've tried nearly everything to get him to stop. Also, he is violating personal privacy by looking at your file, whihc, alone, gives you enough grounds to cause him some serious trouble. In other words: Get him fired! twisted
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 6:58 pm

*randomly pops in for a moment, while borrowing her friends' computer*

I think... I'm alright... for now....

heart Goosey has had mountain dew and cookie dough icecream along with some nachos and waffles....

Hi! ^_^"

Disturbing Tale Teller

Fuzzy Lunatic

7,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Light Blue Eyes

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 10:16 pm

I agree, that's grounds for harassment charges and violation of privacy. Get the guy fired, he doesn't need to be within 10 yards of you.
PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 5:50 am

Wow, Goosey, a fearsome combination indeed.

Yoder

Invisible Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200

Electric Kool-Aid

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 8:24 am

I have a friend who has NO social iq whatso ever...so i'm prone to say give this guy one more chance-maybe you go through to him...the other thing is-start documenting specific offenses. As in write down date and time he calls and if possible record you converstations. Also quote him accurately if he says something innappropriate. Talk to a supervisor who doesn't have the power to fire him, because if he gets intimidated by you he'll make your life a living hell...-end-
PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 8:33 am

Reece . . . seriously, report him to management and get him fired. It will only get worse. This guy is harassing you, bordering on sexual harassment.

Magni Prime
Captain

Eloquent Conversationalist

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500

krome_devil

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 9:27 am

*revs up truck*

I've got some shovels, a large truck, large plots of land that no one will think to look and I'm very forgetful ^_^ Let's go take care of that little problem.
PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 10:37 am

Hello! My name's Souno! I'm new here!

Souno

Electric Kool-Aid

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 11:22 am

Hey, so this is weird..
If you're from Japan, you're Japanese...if your from Korea you're Korean. If China=Chinese

but china ends in "A" like Canada or Korea, so they should be either Koreanese or Chinean right? or maybe it works like Canada and they're Chinian.
English is a weird language...like Afganistan=Afgani and Denmark=Danish...

sorry this is just something weird i noticed. english has no rule as to how to denote from what country your from based on consanant and vowels...

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 11:30 am

heiwa90
Hey, so this is weird..
If you're from Japan, you're Japanese...if your from Korea you're Korean. If China=Chinese

but china ends in "A" like Canada or Korea, so they should be either Koreanese or Chinean right? or maybe it works like Canada and they're Chinian.
English is a weird language...like Afganistan=Afgani and Denmark=Danish...

sorry this is just something weird i noticed. english has no rule as to how to denote from what country your from based on consanant and vowels...

And like ..
If your from the Netherlands aren't you Dutch?
I think thats right if I can remember correctly.
Yeah, English is a weird language and is the hardest to learn.
Dispite what others say.

HYPN0TiK

HYPN0TiK

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 11:32 am

Souno
Hello! My name's Souno! I'm new here!

Welcome to the Guild Souno!
I`m Jess, but I`m known as several other names.
ie; spork, fluffeh, spork of fluffehness and .. sporky.
Make yourself at home, and I look forward to roleplaying with
you in the future.
smile
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1477 1478 1479 1480 1481 1482 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games