Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
The Vampire Manor [OPEN!! :'D]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 146 147 148 149 150 151 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What you be?
Vamp
56%
 56%  [ 14 ]
Human
16%
 16%  [ 4 ]
Minor Demon
8%
 8%  [ 2 ]
Halfy >:3
20%
 20%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 25

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 7:28 pm

Lilli held Klaash tighter.
Tuesday...It's just...I mean I guess we could try it...Just for a while though. And if I call it off don't freak out. I wouldn't be able to handle that...Understand that. She thought to him.
Then she looked up at Klaash with guilty eyes. He didn't notice.
She climbed on top of him. Klaash definintely had to be the first, she never forgive herself otherwise.
"Klaash I'm ready for this, for us. And any commitment from it." She said.
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 7:33 pm

Tuesday heard Lilli.
Tuesday...It's just...I mean I guess we could try it...Just for a while though. And if I call it off don't freak out. I wouldn't be able to handle that...Understand that. She thought to him.
He heard every thought. His hopes rised, but somewhere in the back of his mind he thought about it. And constantly reminded himself that she would eventually leave.
Thats fine Lilli. I promise I'll change. I already have. He thought back

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 8:39 pm

[I kinda hafta wait to Abby to post now.. if you know what I mean. Sorry Ori.]
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 5:08 pm

[[ O: Ohlulz. Sorry gaiz.]]

Klaash laughed out through his nose happily, "Lilli..." He paused, taking a breath in, "Lilli you're just too much for me. I......" He smiled, his eyes half-closing. "Lilli, I've never felt this before...ever. It's so...so exhilarating. I really do want to spend the rest of my life with you. I can already tell that neither of us will regret it."

[[Lulz, he's trying to make her feel guilty without actually trying. He can't read minds. - w -]]

He embraced her, kissing her repeatidly with passion and intention; his new bride-to-be.

[[ xD Lulz. Next plot twist, plz?]]

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 7:04 pm

[O_o Did you get what Lilli was implying? >__> *cough*make love*cough* Or no... biggrin I'll just have to do it myself.]

Lilli pulled her head back from his, their faces a foot apart. Lilli looked at him in confusion. "Klaash.. since when was I too much for you?" She asked, raising her eye brows. She laughed from deep in her chest.
Then leaning toward him, she kissed him with as much [ mrgreen hehehe] passion she had for him.
Why would she hold back if she was after what she wanted from him.
[Dots? Yes time for dots.. ;D Yay for stoned smileys. And hehe yeah you know what dots=. biggrin LOVE MAKING!]

Lilli lied next to Klaash, resting her head on his right arm. She had the sheet pulled up, covering her body.
"Now.. was that too much for you?" She asked. Lilli kissed his shoulder.
"You know how much I love you, right?"

[Haha... love.]
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 9:21 pm

Tuesday rolled on his side, tears rolling down his face. Luckily he had cut off his thought from Lilli, or else he would've heard the whole thing.
Her first time...With..him. I'm sure his first time too. She won't forget this. No, she won't forget him. What he gave her. What he has. A dark voice thought. It had a hint of truth.
Shut up. God Damnit Kiryuu, just shut the ******** up. I'm already depressed as it is. He fought back.
Well, I mean at least you won't be ******** Amane while this...affair...is going on. Kiryuu debated.
I've already...done it with Amane. So why shouldn't she be able to do it with Klaash? He fought.
Be cause she agreed to the affair then ******** him not even 5 minutes later. Dumbass. God thats what you are. Your such a ******** dumbass. You don't treat Amane, Rose or Lilli right AT ALL. You screw up EVERYTHING and no one likes you. No one. Yeah sure Amane 'loves' you. But who knows if she's just gonna leave? Kiryuu thought. Tears fell harder onto Tuesday's pillow. He wiped off his face.
God can you please just stop. Just for tonight? He thought. Kiryuu didn't answer.
Thanks. He said sarcastically, still thinking about the first thought Kiryuu said. Even though he couldn't see it, Tuesday's eyes were chaning from red to purple, all while debating with himself. Soon he fell asleep, his dreams worse than his nightmares.

[[HAI GUYS. Well Uhmm. I'm gettin a pic of Kiryuu up soon. Kya-Chan, call me if you can.]]

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 11:34 pm

[[ Hahahaha.....no. I'm retarded, sorry gaiz. ; ~ ; Sorry, Kya-Chan. I didn't see that. = u =llll thanks. RLy. The most "weird" I get are those bizzare moments between Tsshyeiah and Esloleiar that I have yet to put anything up in here. Those two are really psycho.... gonk Lol, Tsshyeiah's the dominent one. XDDDDDDDDD]]]

"Beautiful," Klaash replied, kissing her forehead and nuzzled her face once more. "What I meant was, you are more than I could ever have asked more. Perfect." He said in a soft, alluring voice; like a silk blanket. "You really are beautiful, inside and out."

[[ ;D Lulz. Multiple meanings.]]]

[[ That gewd? D: ]]
PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 8:49 am

[[TUESDAY HAS A DREAM! omfg no wai. domokun ]]

All through out the night, tossing and turning in his bed, Tuesday was constantly awaking. He lay in bed, frustrated and crying.Kiryuu wouldn't leave him alone. Everytime he'd sleep, another nightmare played inside his head. He couldn't fight sleep, so he slept every couple minutes.
Right before falling asleep Tuesday opened his thoughts to Lilli, so that she could view his nightmares. After a bit Tuesday fell asleep once more.

There was a mirror in front of him. He reconigzed the place as his room. There was blood covering himself and the walls. The windows were broken and furniture littered the room. He was staring at himself, a fierce expression on his face.
"Kiryuu...How could you do this?" He asked, tears made lines of white down his face. Suddenly Kiryuu appeared. Almost identical to Tuesday, all but his eyes and hair. He danced around Tuesday, then rested his head on Tuesday's shoulder.
"Oh no, I didn't do it. You did." He said. His voice was like velvet. Sweet and smooth, yet a trace of insincerity lined it.
"I would never, ever do something like this. Never." He said, gritting his teeth. Once again Kiryuu dance around, chaning posistions. Now he was under Tuesday, looking up, like a little kid.
"Oh yes you would. You've thought about it before. Who says you wouldn't do it? I mean you killed all those innocent people..." Kiryuu said, his voice mocking. Tuesday clenched his fists, then turned around and went to punch Kiryuu. But he was gone.
"KIRYYUUUU!!!! GET BACK HERE YOUR b*****d!" He yelled, searching the room. Kiryuu was no where to be found.
"You killed her. And your child. A beautiful baby girl. And she's gone." Kiryuu's voice came behind him. He turned around, no one. Tears fell faster as Tuesday panicked.
"Your scared...I can feel it. Scared of who? Me?" Kiryuu said again. Once again, no where to be found. Tuesday fell to the floor, a gun in his hand.
He closed his eyes and wiped them off.
"Oh Takeru...I'm only a part of you. Trapped inside..." Kiryuu's velvet voice came again. It sounded close. Tuesday opened his eyes, Kiryuu had his arms around Tuesday's shoulders, his head close. Weakly, Tuesday looked around the room. Behind the flipped bed you could see the foot of an infant. Amane's body was in the open closet, drenched in blood.
Tuesday stared at her eyes, they were still kind, even in death. Then he brought the gun up to his temple.
This time when he shot it there was a bullet. Tuesday squinted, he felt his bone crack, then nothing. He suddenly was gone. Kiryuu was left. He stood up, and walked around the room. After a while Kiryuu turned towards Tuesday's view point. Smiled.
"So Tuesday, I don't think you'd mind if I killed Lilli...Would you?" Kiryuu waited. As if awaiting an answer, staring into the eyes of Tuesday, sleeping soundly on his bed.
"I guess not." Kiryuu said and pulled her from the closet. Bounded.

"NNNOOOOOO!!!!!!" Tuesday yelled loudly as he awoke.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 5:07 pm

[@ ori: I have an idea. So.. When ever Tuesday allows Lilli to see his dreams or whatever, she passes out and is in the dream too.. okay? Too bad I'm doing it anyway.
@Abby: O_O WOAH. LMAO. Inside.. and out.. Lmao. REMEMBER ON THE "Guy Love" thing? "You're the only man that's ever been inside of me! WOAH! I just took out his appendix!" ]

Lilli smiled at Klaash. She laughed to herself.
"Thank you, baby." She said, her voice joyful. "I thought you meant I was being too much.. as loving you too much.. it scared me. But it's okay. I get it now." Lilli said, kissing his neck.

Lilli had craned her neck to kiss him again.. but passed out. Her head fell back onto the pillow.

[And yeah.. she see's the dream.. Allthatgoodstuff.. biggrin ]

Lilli awoke, her eyes shot open. Her breathing was heavy. He chest rised and collapsed quickly.
She looked over at Klaash next to her. He was sitting up. Watching her. He looked extremely worried.
Tuesday.. what the hell was that? Why did you make me go through YOUR nightmares when I'm constantly having my own? That scared me. Kiryuu sounds like Midori. Just slightly worse.
PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 5:23 pm

Tuesday had rested again on the pillow.
Tuesday.. what the hell was that? Why did you make me go through YOUR nightmares when I'm constantly having my own? That scared me. Kiryuu sounds like Midori. Just slightly worse.
Lilli had thought.
You saw that? I didn't think it'd work. I keep on having these nightmares. I've had them since I was born. Kiryuu gives them to me. They usually come true. I'm just scared. Tuesday thought.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 5:40 pm

Lilli felt bad for Tuesday. His whole life? Lilli had only had them since she was little but Tuesday had for his whole life and he was what? 90 something?

Tuesday, I'm sorry. But yeah, I saw the whole thing. I don't want to die. More importantly, you to kill me. That would suck. I don't know what would happen if you and I were together. Or even in the same room if you said these would come true more often than not. Tuesday.. I feel safe with you in any other situation. just not after that. Especially seeing Amane.. dead. I-I.. I don't know how to feel safe. Tell me...

Lilli looked up at Klaash. "I'm sorry.. I don't even know what happened.. I just passed out. But don't worry.. I'm fine."
PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 5:47 pm

Tuesday heard Lilli's thoughts.
Tuesday, I'm sorry. But yeah, I saw the whole thing. I don't want to die. More importantly, you to kill me. That would suck. I don't know what would happen if you and I were together. Or even in the same room if you said these would come true more often than not. Tuesday.. I feel safe with you in any other situation. just not after that. Especially seeing Amane.. dead. I-I.. I don't know how to feel safe. Tell me...
Tuesday analyzed them carefully.
Lilli, I would never, ever let anything like that happen. Today, I'll have Bou kill Kiryuu. Or at least try. It might work. But I've been controlling him lately. And those dreams don't always come true. Please, I can't live without you. You don't die. I promise. I won't let you Lilli. Please stay with me. He pleaded.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 6:48 pm

Lilli was confused. Tuesday.. What the hell are you talking about? I'm not even with you right now.. So how could I leave?
And what about you saying if Bou killed Kiryuu it would be killing you too? You keep lying to me and changing things..? It's strange. How can I trust you? You said it would kill you so you'd just try to learn to control him.. I'm pretty sure you wouldn't kill me.. but.. Sorry I'm just frustrated and tired.

Lilli turned toward Klaash. She rested her head on his chest.
She missed the sound of his heart beating. It seemed so distant. Like it was almost never there.. just like hers.
PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 7:47 pm

Klaash wrapped his arms around Lilli's shoulders as her head pressed against his chest. Her voice was a little shakey and she seemed to be a little distressed. "Don't worry," Klaash soothd, kissing an ear. "I can ask Tsshyeiah which residents are doctors...Believe it or not, there are a lot of different people here..." He looked down, almost to the point where his nose was on the top of her head, but not quite. "I love you, terribly, and I don't want anything to happen to you." He said this more like a personal thought that escaped from his mouth. Of course, this was obviously, and if not said, nothing would have changed.

After a breif moment of silence, Klaash thought a moment, "...Tuesday...? I know that look on your face...."

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 9:32 pm

Lilli eyed Klaash, looking either upset or afraid. "No.. no doctors.." She said. "They couldn't fix what's wrong with me.. trust me, I'll be fine, Klaash."

A second later he changed the subject. "...Tuesday...? I know that look on your face...." He said.
Lilli bit down on her tongue keeping her from screaming. "Kind of.." Lilli murmered. "He told me something. It wasn't anything bad, just shocked me I guess. Don't worry so much. Everything is fine." Lilli lied.
How could she do this to Klaash? He'd been so kind to forgive her once... Why should she betray him like this?
Tuesday.. Klaash is on to something. He can tell somehting's up, just by the way I act. After it's been silent, when we're thinking.. I-I don't know if I can do this.... I.. I'm confused.

Lilli burried her face against him. She thought for a moment, then slid out of the bed.
She put her clothes back on, not even looking at Klaash. Like she cared if he was watching?
She crawled back into the bed next to him. "Are you really worried? I'm not as good a face reader as you are..."
Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 146 147 148 149 150 151 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games