Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen Titans Wolves Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 146 147 148 149 150 151 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Whose Your Favorite Teen Titan couple?
Robin & Starfire
50%
 50%  [ 9 ]
Raven & Beast Boy
50%
 50%  [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 18

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 5:25 pm

Starfire stared towards Robin and heard his words. She then lied don next to him, and leaned ehr red wolf fur next to him.

Gemini looked towards Scar as he came over. She watched him curl up and say hi towards her. "Oh, hello Scar," she said softly. She then placed her human left hand on his head, and rubbed it nicely.
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 7:40 pm

Despite enjoying the petting, Scar let out a warning growl. He shook his head. "I'm not a pet dog." Even if it had felt nice, Scar wasn't in the mood. Plus, he was never in the mood to make himself feel like a dog by having anyone pet him.

dragonelf213

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 9:50 pm

"Oh, I'm sorry Scar. For a minute you seemed to like it and besides I was treating you like a dog. It was more a friendly rub but I of course I won't do it anymore. And besides it seemed you were going to have a ich up there," said Gemini. She then put her hand down and picked up a flower.
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 10:25 pm

Midnight nodded to her husband Adonis. She then said, "Well, that wolf was name I believe Zeta. She was a black female wolf with emerald color eyes. and she had a bi distaste for us sbaors adn specially fo me since I'm the female leader here."

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

Scorpio Baroness She-Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 11:05 pm

"What is the good news my friend Odysseus?" asked Kimiko.
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 9:16 am

'Well most dogs my dear. I'll send my scouts further out in the southern territories. Information should wash about about this moronic dog attacking the sabors stronghold' he spat disgusted by the mangy mutts insulting behaviour.

boy arachnid

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 9:20 am

Scar growled again. "Well don't assume those things. I'm not a dog." He couldn't help, but say those things despite how mean it came off.

Odysseus said, "Swiftkill is dead. Adonis killed her when we were out on our mission." It had been a grand battle despite the heavy injuries sustained. At least wounds could heal unlike the loss that the wolves had felt today.
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 10:09 am

Beastboy firmly grapsed Raven a joyful breeze blew through him. 'I'm fine everythings ok now.' he whispered delicately in her ear he soft purple ear danced delicatle across the side of his face.

Robin gently stroked Starfires sleak fur the soothing coat tamed his misrey. As long as they kept thier head up and sticked together they could achieve the impossible. It was all about faith and never standing down.

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 6:10 pm

Gemini looked at the flower she held and heard what Scar said. "Sure thing dear Uncle Scar."

Starfire enjoyed the stroke for some reason it just felt good. She loved Robin so much and decided to stay by his side right now, just in case he needed her. Since he was always standing by her side.

"If you don't mund me asking Scar, what was your sister like before all of this bad stuff happened?" asked Gemini softly.
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 7:49 pm

Then Midnight kissed her dear husband Adonis on the cheek, fixed up his other wounds that was on his chest.

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 4:50 am

Scott settled up a on a cloud above the caslte absorbing the infinately long strech of trees and foresrty ahead. Somewhere deep in the thick shubbery Sirius was being held away from his true family. He kept away from the other wolves, his trust was not going to be wasted on them. It was only for their benefit they were doing this not for the good in their black crushed little hearts.

Adonis smiled rearranging his bandana lightly the material irritnaing his eye brows. He couldn't wait to see the wolves again and rub their lose firmly in their filthy ulgy faces.
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 6:15 am

Robin smiled cheerfully glad to have the warm and upflitng presence of Starfire beside him. He suddenly felt anixous and contained. He really felt as if he wasn't doing enough to help. Maybe a bit later he should go out again allowing the wolfes to re-coperate from the disatrous consqeunces of today.

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 10:04 am

Vesta slowly got up and walked toward Gemini. "Do you know were Italius is?"

Argent sat against some rocks eating some barries she found.
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 12:59 pm

Italius was in the grass, hiding, then popped out of nowhere, and jumped on Gemini's head. "I'm right here!" he yelled playfuly and happy. He then looked around and saw Scar, Blasie, and those other two wolves were in the castle still. He then wondered where was Swiftkill. "Where's Swiftkill?"

"She's no longer around on ground but just watching over you now," said Gemini as she rubbed Italius wolf head.

"Oh, I see," said Italius. He new what she meant by that but then tried to ack happy for everyone. He then jumped of Gemini's head and ran towards Starfire, the one he new as mother. He then rubbed himself against her red soft fur and nuzzled her nose.

Starfire lifted her head as she felt Italius rub against her and then nuzzling her nose. Starfire then nuzzled him back.

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 2:14 pm

Blaise walked back towards Gemini, still in wolf form, and lied next to her. He then watched his son Italius run towards Starfire. "Hm, still see's her as his mother. Tell me soemthing Gemini. What is that about those two over there and these Titans that maade you stay alive and such?"

~~~~~~~~~

Midnight then was done, cleaned her hands, and sat back down.
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 146 147 148 149 150 151 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games