Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Oaks Alley (cafe) (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 146 147 148 149 150 151 ... 175 176 177 178 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

_Neko-KittyXoX_

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 1:33 pm
*kitty looks at kazuo* yo... when are you going to tell the truth kazuo?...i know you were joking the whole time...you dont even like me...so tell me the truth...what kind of joke is this? truth or dare?  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 1:38 pm
Kazuo smiles as tiny peices of crystal sink into the back of Kitty's neck and make their way to her heart where they stop and sit just under her heart. "I could kill you right now. I won't though. I'll just save those crystals for later." Kazuo takes his feet off the table and takes his sake from the waiter gulping it down and looking at Kitty still smiling.  

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

_Neko-KittyXoX_

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 1:48 pm
(rofl...lil godmod)

fine...*kitty said as she went outside* *she then started circulating the paper of her body since she is full paper instead of her heart, circulating the paper intil the crystals fall down on the ground*

nice try *handseals* *she then dissapeared in a whisp of lightning*

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 1:51 pm
Kazuo smirks. "She was always saying she was weak, yet she stopped one of my most fatal attacks." Kazuo laughs. "I guess that's why she is my ANBU partner." Kazuo stands up and slides his ANBU mask back onto his face then walks out of the cafe putting his legs to work with the 200 pound leg weights on his legs.  

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 5:34 pm
Areku stop by the cafe and took a eat as he sighed with a big smile feeling great that he was back home,"Some tea please!" Areku yelled in joy as he spin in his chair with much joy.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 7:03 pm
User Image Vrail walked in and looked around for something fun to do. The he saw a friendly face "Hey Areku... what's up man?" he said as he walked near him.

Hatake Family Tanto
This tanto belonged to Kakashi's father Hatake Sakumo, who was known as "Konoha's White Fang." Using the blade, the unique white chakra will pour forth from Kakashi and his father. This is the Blade that I, Vrail Hatake, have obtained.

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 7:08 pm
User Image
Areku was drinking his tea when he heard someone call him so he looked behind him and saw Vrail,"oh it's you Vrail, not much just visiting my old village maybe go see some friends and you?" Areku said smiling as he put his drink down.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 7:14 pm
User Image Vrail smiled "Yeah sounds good to me... I wish I had family to see though." he said with a sigh "But hey, maybe I will someday." he said with a laugh, to not sound like he was depressed, because he wasn't.

Hatake Family Tanto
This tanto belonged to Kakashi's father Hatake Sakumo, who was known as "Konoha's White Fang." Using the blade, the unique white chakra will pour forth from Kakashi and his father. This is the Blade that I, Vrail Hatake, have obtained.

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 7:17 pm
User Image
"Yeah yeah don't worry about it you will." Areku said with a smile,"My family is dead too I was just born here that's why also this is where I started as a ninja." Areku said as he stretch and got out off his seat,"So yeah I'm bored, want a fight?" Areku asked looking as careless as ever.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 7:26 pm
User Image Vrail smiled "Nah..." He said as he ordered spiced chicken and noddles. He also got a cup of Black Teas with sugar. He stayed there and ate by Areku.

Hatake Family Tanto

((Gtg... sorry. Parents want me to get off))  

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 7:28 pm
User Image
((it's cool))
"Oh well thats cool." Areku said sitting back down to drink his tea he has yet to order since he wasn't really hungry and only came to get a drink.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 1:37 am
User Image
"Well Vrail it was nice too see you here but I need to go see someone so laters mate." Areku said as he jumped down and walked off to the streets of Cloud.

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 10:38 am
User Image Vrail sighed as he was left alone, but it was ok. He still had alot to do, and learn, to figure out how to be a Lightning Element Master.

Hatake Family Tanto

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 3:59 pm
Mai and Yumi entered the cafe and then the twins started to think.

"Hey sis what should we do?" Mai asked Yumi as she twirlled her hair.

Yumi smiled sarcasticly and then she pulled her hair back
"You know as gennin we can go on missions, Mai"

"OO OOO OOOOOOO!!! I KNOW!!!!" Mai said cheerfully hopping up and down at the same time waving her hands in front of Yumi.

"let me guess" Yumi said as she hanged her head and raised her right hand pointing in the air.

"We'll go on a misson." The two said in unison but Yumi was dull while Mai was absolutely ecstatic.  

KazElli

Oni_Soul

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 3:44 pm
The door squeaked open as the figure walked into the bar. His black and golden armored boots clanked against the floor and his similar greaves cracked against one another. He turned his head to the right then to the left of the bar, his bandana still covering his nose, mouth, and neck and his gold tipped hair covered his eyes. The metal pole that rested on his back shimmered in the dim light as he walked into the middle of the room and looked around again, waiting for his ally to come in behind him.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 146 147 148 149 150 151 ... 175 176 177 178 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games