Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kazuo's Office (Fixed.) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 146 147 148 149 150 151 ... 263 264 265 266 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 5:35 pm

The clone shook his head, "Zann's a wonder, he could be anywhere." He said srugging his shoulders. "Try the gates."
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 5:47 pm

The once hooded figure walking into the office, looking around it's large space, smiling as he did, "wow, this hasn't changed at all," he spoke in a clear, quiet voice. He then looked around, seeing sengetsu, "sen, it's been awhile, i still have your eye," he said, pointing to his right eye, and then looking at rahenno, "Rahenno, you probaly dont have a clue who i am, and i dont care," he then looked at the third kid, "and i dont know you," he said, poking him, before turning back to rahenno, "anyway, i'm here to help the village with the smoke and stuff......" he said, his face suddenly changing from playfull to serious.

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

irishshamrock12

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 5:54 pm

Sarium smiled at Rahenno as the guy walked in "Thanks for trying to help but I think i'll just try to find another puppetter", he then looked at the guy "The names Sarium Uchiha you can call me Sar though" he said and smiled nonchalantly at the guy.
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 6:01 pm

The man smiled, "nice to meet you, your looking for a puppeteer?, well, i haven't done it in a while, but..." he then took a scroll out of a consealed pocket and revealed 10 puppets from inside, which he took control of, " i believe i can be of help," he said, smiling.

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 6:02 pm

TheWingsOfTheGods
((if your looking for a puppet master i'm one, i also know human puppet, (learnt it a while back from zeno) so if u need puppet leasons, i'm just at the gates.... biggrin ))

((Oooh, welcome back! Haven't seen you in a while.))
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 6:06 pm

((yep, i've been hiding in america from the FBI cause i hacked a satilite and got free TV, the last place they will look is their own country))

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 6:10 pm

The figure smiled, Leaving two clones in the room, then walked out.
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 6:13 pm

TheWingsOfTheGods
((yep, i've been hiding in america from the FBI cause i hacked a satilite and got free TV, the last place they will look is their own country))

((...Actually, you're probably 100% correct....))

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100

irishshamrock12

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 6:32 pm

Sarium put out his left arm, the puppet one with a snow chakra manipulation device attaching it to the arm, "Yeah I need one to tell me how this works and to meybe teach me puppetry" he said and gave a faint smile.

((wow Wings that is the best plan ever, hide from the FBI in DC right under their noses haha))
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 6:59 pm

(yep, now shhhh...they may be monitering this chat......)

The figures clone looked at the arm, "thats a chakra manipulation device, a friend of mine uses them alot," he said, withdrawing his puppets, and looking at the device, "i'll just get it off that arm for ya," he said, biting his thumb and doing quick handsigns, wiping the blood on his arm under the sleeve, as a tenticle creeped out and touched the device, sending several million volts into it, causing it to shut down, he then placed a hand on it, and pulled it off....."Who ever put that on you, must be quite resoursefull," he said, pocketing the device. "now, about puppet training......" he said, turning to leave the room, "folow me," he said, leaving the room.....

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

irishshamrock12

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 7:04 pm

Sariums eyes almost popped out of his head " I NEED THAT" he roared grasping for it "Zeramaru took me real arm I just need to know how to use it without using all my chakra" he said pleadingly.
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 7:15 pm

The figure called back from the corridor, "this device is quite powerful, you need to earn it," he said as he dissapeared from the building......

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

irishshamrock12

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 7:26 pm

Sarium shrugged, looked at Sen and said "See ya Sen" he said while waving and dissappeared down the hallway after the guy.
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 4:29 pm

Hiro walked in and simply looked around kinda tried and dissapointed that every one of his friends turned into jonins and anbu but simply just sat down

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 146 147 148 149 150 151 ... 263 264 265 266 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games