Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply ~*Ria High School*~
[OOC] General Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 146 147 148 149 150 151 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How much is your love for Ria High?
  Forev-ev-ev-evr
  I like it so much I would put a ring on it.
  its the place I know where the grass is greener. warm, wet. and wild.
  I DO AWESOME RPS AND FOLLOW THE RUUURRUUSS.
  Wait, this is from Jan. 30th 2011. THAT MEANS KURAI IS ALIVE. THE KURAI IS ALIVE AND HE IS TRAPPED IN 2011! TO THE DELOREAN!
View Results

Rene the Hopeless

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 5:16 pm

I'm here at the library next to the mall. The mall that was the name source of Forest Lake Mall blaugh 3nodding Hehe! Ooooo I got a Calvin and Hobbes book here (which I already own, and lent to my dad and he put it into storage, or I gave it to him for a present and now its in storage. Either way its in storage.) And a FoxTrot book and Millennium Actess movie and The Wedding Planner movie ::jumps up for excitement:: Yay! Now I have something to do!
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 6:00 pm

::jumps up and down::..and all I have to do is.............not much except rp since my movie nigth with my friends has been crashed. Sigh...since one of them just got dumped by her boyfriend..and my other friends are busy with having family over.

.......but I got a book..Georgies confessions..love that series. Better then Harry Potter ::runs from Harry Potter Fans::

HiddenJoy

StrongBadFan

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 6:06 pm

I always liked mech warrior myself.......*shows off his wimpy firemoth* I got this puppy for a good amount and can kill anything with this. it even has a cup holder right next to the hemlet turning itinto a beer drink hat....but I just stick to RC cola. (yes thats a real brand)
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 6:19 pm

oh my.....that moving siggy?....that was for this place....I love that siggy

StrongBadFan

Elpinoine
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 6:20 pm

-make first post in the general thread- hi?
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 6:24 pm

Aieee!!! *glomps Sasha* @_@ Where have you been? I thought you died!! (No, not really, but I'm hyper suddenly! I think it was from typing my last post!!)

Yeah, but you didn't hear the bad news!!! X.X You gotta hear the bad news..

Kaitae

Friendly Loiterer

7,375 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200

StrongBadFan

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 6:28 pm

Hi Hi...*pokes the girl he's never seen before*.......who you?
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 6:30 pm

@_@ Who are you talking to again?

Kaitae

Friendly Loiterer

7,375 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200

Old School Komlon

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 6:31 pm

No poking people! It's rude! *whacks upside head*
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 6:34 pm

I think Komlon's pet peeve is people poking each other.. >.> XD *pats him on head*

Kaitae

Friendly Loiterer

7,375 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200

[x]Shatter[x]

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 6:40 pm

Note to Self: No Poking, poking bad, can lead to a headache
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 6:46 pm

Kaitae
Aieee!!! *glomps Sasha* @_@ Where have you been? I thought you died!! (No, not really, but I'm hyper suddenly! I think it was from typing my last post!!)

Yeah, but you didn't hear the bad news!!! X.X You gotta hear the bad news..

I've been working all day, and whats the bad news?

Elpinoine
Crew

Kaitae

Friendly Loiterer

7,375 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 6:52 pm

I'm stuck at my dad's for the week and that means no AIM and that means that we're going to Indianapolis sometime this weekend and then we're going off somewhere else and then *gasp* then I have to come back for another week sometime near the 20th of August. @_@ Do you know what that means?!

I'M GOING TO HAVE TO START SCHOOL SOON!!! AND I HAVEN'T GONE SCHOOL SHOPPING YET!! AND IF I'M THINKING CLEARLY I'M NOT AT THE HOUSE I'M SUPPOSED TO BE ON THE FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL!!! X.X
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 6:59 pm

Kaitae
I'm stuck at my dad's for the week and that means no AIM and that means that we're going to Indianapolis sometime this weekend and then we're going off somewhere else and then *gasp* then I have to come back for another week sometime near the 20th of August. @_@ Do you know what that means?!

I'M GOING TO HAVE TO START SCHOOL SOON!!! AND I HAVEN'T GONE SCHOOL SHOPPING YET!! AND IF I'M THINKING CLEARLY I'M NOT AT THE HOUSE I'M SUPPOSED TO BE ON THE FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL!!! X.X

me too. And I'm always working. pretty soon I'm going to las vegas. Then I'm coming back and school

Elpinoine
Crew

Cevian

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 7:02 pm

And I'm going to Chattanooga!
~*Ria High School*~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 146 147 148 149 150 151 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games