Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
♥ ℓσνє мє єтєяηαℓ ♥ - Finis Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 146 147 148 149 150 151 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who's excited about the RP?
I am! :D
56%
 56%  [ 32 ]
I'm NOT
15%
 15%  [ 9 ]
Meh... :P
28%
 28%  [ 16 ]
Total Votes : 57

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 4:34 pm
DylanLeeKeith

User Image
Show ourselves to the world tonight,
cause we're no longer in disguise.

Dylan didn't reconize the song but he allowed himself to be pulled onto the floor. "Am I nuts? Do you have to ask that, it hurts Ravie." He smirked. "I'm good? Me? Nah..." He shrugged and danced with her, well sort of. What the hell! He let lose and allowed himself to look a fool. It was fun.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 4:41 pm
Ravin Black

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ravin giggled as another song known as Supermassive Black Hole by Muse started to play. They got out on the floor and dance. Dylan let loose and danced like crazy. Ravin rubbed up against him as they danced, shimming against his body like a dancer against a pole. She giggled and ran her hands sensually down his chest.  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

Frozen_R0z3

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 4:56 pm
User Image

//Hideaki Takizawa//

Opening his dark honey eyes he blinked, at the moment he was content so his eyes took upon the emotion. "Oh sorry.shall we then?" He held out his elbow for her to hold onto. He wanted to treat her nicely, and her scent was a gift enough. As Hide walked through the door holding it for her he smiled again this time looking at her. "My scarf warm?" He asked while she held it. He found it odd, she was so ellegant even with his boyish scarf around her slender neck.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 5:08 pm
Airi Yuu

User Image

Airi nodded once, placing a gentle hand on Hide's arm. His warm body reminded her how different he was from her. How breakable he was.

"Yes," she answered simply. She allowed her other hand drop, but not before lingering on the soft black material. "Quite, actually. Domo arigato-gozaimasu."

She felt his smile on her. Airi knew not how to react. Usually mortals stood from afar and never got near enough for her to touch them. Or vice-versa. It was the primordial instinct all human beings had in them. Fascinated they were by outward appearences, but a better part of them knew to throw caution for the predator lingering within the beautiful guise.

Airi's lips pursed in a stoic fashion as if she were thinking, and she most certainly was.  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

Frozen_R0z3

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 5:18 pm
User Image

//Hideaki Takizawa//[/size
]

"I'm glad." He said as she thanked him. He held out his elbow once again. THis time he walked forward and parted the doors with his free had with her still by him. He smiled at the song, itw as a good one indeed. He saw her stoic expression and felt bad. Did he cause it?

Holding out hishand he bowed his head then looked at her with a smile. Thi time he held the smile, seeing as it seemed to make her a bit more laxed. "Airi-san, may I have this dance? " THough human Hide stood a gould six inches taller than her, and though his body was lean they held some potential for future muscle as age came to him.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 5:28 pm
Airi Yuu

User Image

She glanced up at him. Up at him? That was curious. Usually she was the one being looked up at. Airi rewarded him with a slight curl of the lips. She didn't really ever smile except for the occasional remark or action in which she found quite amusing.

Airi took his hand. "Hai," she answered once again. She bowed her head slightly and allowed him to lead.  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

Frozen_R0z3

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 5:38 pm
User Image

//Hideaki Takizawa//

Taking her hand gently he guided her toward him, but then stopped as he kissed it and held it as he took graceful steps around her to teh beat of the music. Almost as if walking to the tango he kept his es on her then lightly came to her and spun her around and into him then back out repeating the deed.

Hide held her to his chest with her rams crissed cross over her waist as he swayed to the music. Making sure to still keep space between them he smiled again and spun her out then to him. A careful hand rested on her waist as he still held her hand and danced in a one two three step with an upbeat motion. ["Your quite good Airi-san. Im glad I get this dance with you." Hide was as every human was, warm. Her cool hands were a nice feel to his hotter outer skin.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 5:43 pm
samanthaualani
DylanLeeKeith

User Image

Dylan smiled down at Ravin as she danced on him as if he were a stationary pole. He ran his fingers down her sides and to her hips, resting them there. He moved her hips to the beat, along with his own. "Putting on a show, love?" He smirked at her.

||sorry,went tanning.||

samanthaualani

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 5:53 pm
||It's okay. I'm glad you don't have a boring report to do. That's what I have to do. xP||

Airi Yuu

User Image

Airi pursed her lips at the gentle kiss he placed on her hand. Then he unexpectedly danced with her. Was this grace a mortal danced with? Her mouth nearly formed a rare "O" of amazement as Hide pulled her back into him. She looked up at him and his smile. His warmth was settled gently around her waist.

"Arigato-gozaimasu, Hide-san," she said softly, still judging the young man in front of her. Airi smiled slightly. "But I wasn't the one leading the dance. Only the one following."

She rested her hands gently on his shoulders so that she could brace herself when they twirled around. "I never expected a...a newcomer do dance," she said lightly. "It's quite surprising."

Ravin Black

His fingers left burning trails down her sides, over her hips. Ravin moaned softly as she continued to shimmy against Dylan. He held her hips in his hands. What a feeling it was. She bumped her backside gently against his hip and glanced back at him with a teasing smile.

"Only for you, sweetie," she giggled, rubbing her body hard against his. It was very inconspicuous in the dark. Everyone else was pretty much doing the same thing on their side of the room.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 5:55 pm
User Image

Madeline Moorne: the perfect little rich kid....

Madeline looked at him. "I came to check on you. Just making sure you are okay." He embraced her. She wriggled out of his arms. She backed away. "Did...Were you together? I mean you and Airi." Madi was just wondering. The talk with Veronica made her wonder about a few things.

....that can't get enough of her nicotine
User Image  

MistressInTheWinterCoat

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 5:59 pm
samanthaualani
samanthaualani
DylanLeeKeith

User Image

Dylan smirked at her teasing smile. She was bumping into him and he kissed the back of her neck.
He was very thankful she was graceful or he'd be screwed with Ravin in those boots.
"Mmm, I dunno." He looked around, no one was paying particular attention but still. "I'm sure these guys have wandering eyes." He massaged her hips lightly as they continued to dance. She did most of the dancing - So all he had to do was sway to the beat. Which was definatly working for him.

||as Demo said, freshies who are forced to take the easy classes, dont ever have homework XD that and I have a study hall...but i dont use it... whatever lol. whats the report on?||

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 6:11 pm
||Analyzing crap in Huck Finn. It's torturous. Right now, I'm typing up the outline. After that, I have to write a rough draft. All of this due on Friday. xP||

Ravin Black

She purred like a cat, leaning back into him. "I don't care about them," she hinted. "I--want--you."

Ravin licked her lips, hungry for Dylan. The blood he had given her was burning away, replaced by a new hunger that seared her throat. He was teasing her on purpose. "C'mon," she whispered. She lightly rubbed her backside into Dylan's front. "Get into it, sweetie."  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 6:28 pm
DylanLeeKeith

User Image

"Really, you want me?" Dylan continued his smirk, he kissed her neck again as she licked her lips. "Get into it? Didn't I already inform you that I have no rythem what-so-ever?" He chuckled softly into her skin before forcing her hips to move with his hands.
Dylan turned her around into his arms and dipped her head back, he ran his hand across her chest and down her leg before flipping her back up. He twirled Ravin quickly and pulled her close to him. "I can't dance love, atleast not like this." He sighed softly, motioning to the dancers around him, "The only real dancing I've witnessed would be my parents. And they danced salsa and stuff like that." He whispered into her ear, kissing her lobe softly.

||sounds like a blast!||
||actually it sounds pretty hellish.||  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 6:40 pm
||And, so it is, my dear Sam crying ||

Ravin Black

Sighing, she leaned backwards as Dylan ran his burning fingers down her front and even further down her leg. Ravin licked her lips. He pulled her back into him. Ravin curled her arms around his neck and leaned her head against his chest, just glad to be there with him.

"Then do you want to stop dancing for a while?" she wondered. "I mean, if you don't want to, I understand."  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 7:00 pm
DylanLeeKeith

User Image

"Nah, as long as you want to, so do I." Dylan smiled. He didn't have much rythem but his parents did. They were fun to watch until clothes came off. Then it was scary and caused nightmares.
Bad nightmares. Gross.
He shook the thoughts away and spun her in a circle again. "I'm not very good at any type of dancing but you sure are." He smiled and kissed Ravins nose.

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 146 147 148 149 150 151 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games