Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kusakage's Office Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 146 147 148 149 150 151 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Boku_ha_Ronnel

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:59 pm
No, I created both type-just follow the clone to the Hot Springs.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:02 pm
((Ok, but you havnt posted yet stare ))  

Agent Rainbow Killer

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:41 pm
User ImageUser Image

Aki formed a wind clone up on the other side of Ronnel. "I'm going to take over the job of the physical training." The clone spoke up stepping forward then looking to the original Aki, whom turned to look at Ronnel. "I want to spend some time training with just you alone. Come with me." Taking his hand the real Aki left with the sannin.

The first Aki clone sat in her chair, she would stay behind to control the office again. The wind clone cracked her neck. "If you want to practice and train in a taijutsu or weapon style meet me at the Morinaga Mountians." With that the wind clone left.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:54 pm
((Oh it sounds like a date ha pulling Sensei off to be with you Dandii ha))  

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

Homaru Mikachi

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 10:24 am
(looks kinda busy here... I just wanted to ask if there was a very great ninja like the kage himself... or not... who could train me really good :p I wanna be a importent ninja for our village like everyone else I think XD )  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 1:32 pm
((The guy who is in charge of training is one of the village's two Sannin, who are as strong as the Kage. Seriously, just figure out which clone is teaching what you want to learn and go to them. And I would suggest picking up the activity - there's a war coming and you'll want to get more techniques and skill.))  

Boku_ha_Ronnel

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Thinking_Outside_Insanity

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 5:04 pm
Kyo turned and vanished into the skies again. Quen would be better off without him, Kyo would need to get some much need training done.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 5:18 pm
User ImageBladeHakemoto
Brotherhood l Recluta l Monk l Seki Reigan

Blade didn't move from his spot as those around him took off in different directions. He himself had just returned from an intense training session, so for the time being he didn't need any further training. "The world of the shinobi is ever changing and never predictable. I understand that things happen," he stated simply in regards to the Kage's comment about arriving just in time for these events. However, he was wondering what troubles were boiling within the hidden villages.

Jutsus Available: 57 Jutsus
45 Academy Jutsu
35 Gennin Jutsu
25 Chuunin Jutsu
10 Jounin Jutsu
1 S-Ranked Jutsu

A man who cannot uphold his beliefs is pathetic in this world or the next

iThe Luna Diviner

Panthers7

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 2:56 pm
User Image
Yumi Uchiha
Jounin-Oniwabanshu Captian///Konohagakure///Sharingan|||Demon Sage
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Coming to the the Kusakage office floor Yumi finally was out of breath. But he made it to his destination and that rather was all that is important at the moment. From the rumors he heard, something had broken off in the north side of the nations, which worried him a bit of Konoha but he hoped and rather wished for the best. Knocking on the door, Yumi waited patiently for an answer though he truly wished the answer would come quickly. He needed to report his status in Kusa for Konoha, as well as prepare for what may or rather is to come.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 5:14 pm
User ImageUser Image

Aki's clone smiled at Blade, "Thank you for understanding. If you have nothing more to say then I suggest you rest up and reacquaint yourself with the village." The knocking at the door drew her attention. Folding her hands together and called out to whoever was there, "You may enter!" Her voice was light, almost sing song like.

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

iThe Luna Diviner

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 6:49 pm
User ImageBladeHakemoto
Brotherhood l Recluta l Monk l Seki Reigan

Blade bowed humbly to the Kusakage, ensuring that his hood was properly in place. "I shall take my leave then. If you require anything off me, I shall be at the training grounds," he told her as he turned and opened the door. Upon opening it, he saw another shinobi wearing the Leaf headband. Tilting his head slightly, he walked past him and headed out of the office of the Kusakage. "That man...he just sent a chill down my spine..." he said to himself as he continued walking. He had a rather ominous feeling about him, his power was astonishing, even for him. "Regardless...I need to figure what I'm going to do...if I stay here too long I may have to break out of here myself," Blade said to himself, coming to terms with being branded a rogue if he has to. The truth was, he had a time limit, and with the Kusakage ordering all shinobis to remain in the village, that was an order he couldn't exactly follow.

Exit

Jutsus Available: 57 Jutsus
45 Academy Jutsu
35 Gennin Jutsu
25 Chuunin Jutsu
10 Jounin Jutsu
1 S-Ranked Jutsu

A man who cannot uphold his beliefs is pathetic in this world or the next

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 12:19 am
User Image
Yumi Uchiha

Yumi's eyes lit up when he heard the permission to enter in which he reached out his hand to reach the knob. But just before his hand would grasp over the door knob, Yumi saw the door being pulled in the opposite side and a hooded shinobi standing upon the other side. Giving a friendly smile and smashing his right side into his left hand which was completely straight and only lightly cupping his fist, the Uchiha demonstrated 'Peace over power;' giving the shinobi the respect due before entering when the other departed.

Upon entering the office, Yumi gave a somewhat astonished looked around the office. The still youthful Uchiha found seeing other villages were amazing experiences, especially when you compare them to other villages. Bowing deeply to the rather familiar woman the child spoke,"Kusakage-sama, I am here on behalf of Konohagakure, that I am. My duty here, is to help you with any thing your village may need. Also..." Yumi looked over his shoulder and passed his wild brown hair towards the door before looking back to the fair lady,"I apologize for this in advance but may I close the door. The information that I have from Akira-dono is of extreme secrecy, that it is. I would like it, if we had this portion of the meeting in private." Yumi requested as the polite Uchiha kept in his bowed position until he was told otherwise. Rather wanting to give a good impression on behalf of Konoha, as well as, continue to bring the honor of his family that was tattered not to long ago.

Panthers7

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 4:46 pm
User ImageUser Image

The clone had glanced back down at a few papers scattered on her desk as Blade left. She glanced up when the sounds of feet entering reached her ears. Half expecting to see one of gennin enter the room she was surprised to see a foreigner bowing to her. Aki laid her pen down on the desk and smiled warmly. She stood up and walked around the desk. "Of course," she spoke in response to his request leaning against the desk, "I am eager to here what message Akira has sent to me." Aki had been long friends with Akira since they met in the field of battle. Well at least, since he discovered that it was her he met those years ago. She had been the one to help build up the living metal gate that now protected Konoha. She waited for the visitor to stand back up from his bow and shut the down so he could deliver Akira's words.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 6:08 pm
User Image
Yumi Uchiha

Yumi nodded and stood up. The turning around to close the door and facing the woman once more,"The thing I must say is-" From there, the Uchiha spoke what was needed to be spoken. It took a good couple of minutes for him to completely explain the severity of what Akira had planned but he knew that it was needed for her to completely grasp what he was saying.

~ Skip ~

When Yumi finished, he then began to smile a little now that the serious stuff is completed," Have you understood everything Kusakage-sama? With everything that is going on and the rumors that I have heard, this seems highly reasonable, that it does. For this is the best time for villages to attack others. As such, I will hope the alliance between Kusa and Konoha will be strong in these times of war." Yumi said as he awaited the woman's response for what he has said.

[Will PM the information.]  

Panthers7

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 8:58 pm
User ImageUser Image

Listening to his words the woman nodded in agreement. When he had finished Aki bit the inside of her mouth then gave a final nod. "Ah yes, very understandable and agreeable. Akira was always so kind." The woman grinned brightly at him and held out her hand to shake his. "Let's work hard together. If you didn't know I am Ha-" The clone paused in her words before recovering quickly, "Chiru Aki." Suddenly reverting back her maiden name. The clone couldn't help but wonder how the conversation between the real Aki and herself will go down when she announces that she had used her maiden name again.

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 146 147 148 149 150 151 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games