Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Our Binding Legacy: The First and The Last Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 146 147 148 149 150 151 ... 224 225 226 227 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 12:56 pm

"A battle ready woman like you is hard to visualize in a dress." Dulceri joked. "I'm sure you look stunning though. Well, now, I have to get to Evermore, sign some more papers then come back and sign more papers and then...prepare for the little shindig." He sighs and looks up to the sky and soon thereafter, the hairs on his arm raise. "I'll be seeing you. And back up a bit." With a nod, he blasts into the sky leaving behind the loud crackling of thunder.
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 12:58 pm

Kenji felt pure bliss as time moved on. He found himself sad to see that the moment had finally ended. Still embracing Amara, he yawned slightly, only to see that the sun was about to set. "It's getting dark already?" he asked himself.

Elricbrothers1144

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 12:59 pm

Rygor frowned as he saw the swords he tried to block them with a shadow sheild but he was too weak from earlier and was sent flying. He forced himself up his body had several deep cuts. "When that day comes I will beat you" He said. He frowned knowing Charon wasn't realy dead but he felt he may as well be "Rest in peace Charon" He said. He then went to find Dulceri he only hoped he wouldn't pass out before he found him from his fight with Dulceri lack of rest and now this he was forcing himself along. He soon found Amalia "...Amalia..." He didn't get to finish his sentance as he collapsed and nearly passed out.
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 1:05 pm

Amalia laughed slightly at what Dulceri had said. She then backed away as she felt the static in the air. She then saw Rygor approach her as she smiled, ready to embrace him, but he was wounded as he collapsed she quickly picked him up. She looked at him. "Who..." she stated. "...whoever is behind this, show yourself...now" she said in a mixture of sadness and rage.

Amara looked at Kenji and smiled looking at him. "Yea, this place is beautiful unfortunately, we have to leave soon..." she trailed. Since she was half demon she could access this place but Kenji only being human would be trapped forever if he stayed. She looked at him. "Are you ready to leave?" she questioned.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 1:05 pm

(( Good then it means that I'm playing his role correctly. ))

He looked back one last time and said. " One day I will see this entire world burn. " He said as he vanished into a thick cloud of black smoke there was someone he had to meet, he needed to discuss something with them.
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 1:11 pm

Kenji had a slight smile on his face. "I guess I am. This place is so peaceful, I feel almost sad that I have to return to a world still filled with war." he said distantly but brightened up soon after. "Am I allowed to come back?" he questioned and held Amara's hand.

Elricbrothers1144

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 1:12 pm

Rygor looked at Amalia his eyes barely open. "..he's gone.." He said. He gave her a weak smile "I'll be fine...just need a little rest thats all" He said. He thought back to the evil form of Charon and only hoped this meant Charon could be at peace. He looked at Amalia "Would you mind taking me back to the medical wing I don't think I could walk there easily" He said.
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 1:16 pm

Daphne sat on Dulceri's bed and sighed, looking at the ceiling. She laid down on her back and closed her eyes, putting her hand on her stomach. "Marcove. If I have a girl then Alyss. I just think that normally things would go as planned but it isn't." She said simply as she looked out towards the window. "No more pain please...."

Maha clone

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 1:22 pm

Amara looked at Kenji and smiled. "Yes you are allowed to come back...sometimes I wish to just live here to get away from all the pain and destruction of the world" she stated. "Just let me know when you want to come back the only reason we have to leave now, because if you don't leave, you'd be stuck here forever" she stated.

Amalia looked at Rygor and smiled. "Of course I will" she stated as she lifted him, walking back towards the bulb holding him in his hand. She walked infuraited but happy that Rygor wasn't dead. She finally reached the bulb medical wing placing his body on the bed. "Take good care of him you all" she stated as she walked outside and sat in a chair rubbing her head.

Shatara looked at Yumiko. "Do you think me searching mentally will find her?" she asked with concern, "Or we can get that weird looking feline girl to track her down" she offered.
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 1:25 pm

Kenji slightly tilted his head. "Hmm that wouldn't be so bad if I had visitors." he said grinning. "Alright.. I guess we should go back." he added and suddenly his stomach growled. "Ummm and have something to eat." he said sheepishly.

Elricbrothers1144

Maha clone

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 1:28 pm

"Best way sense she is only about a year old is to get someone to track her down. She won't have big thought indications. Please find her Shatara." Yumiko said as she looked at her sister with weeping eyes.
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 1:31 pm

Amara looked at Kenji and smiled. "Well the great thing about this place you'll never age" she said with a smile. "But yea let's go..maybe after this whole mess is done, we can live here" she stated. As the darkness enveloped them, appearing back in Shale it was already night time. She looked at Kenji. "Well what do you have in mind to eat?" she questioned him.

Shatara frowned and looked at Yumiko. "Dont worry, I'll do everything in my power to find her" she stated. She just hoped the little girl could fend for herself for a little while. "Get some sleep Yumiko" she said patting her back.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Elricbrothers1144

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 1:37 pm

Kenji smiled. "That'd be great.. To live there.." he muttured softly. When they reached Shale, he noticed that the sun had set and night had come. "Oh crap.." he mumbled and rummaged through his pockets. "I lost my pills!" he exclaimed frantically like a little kid who lost his toy. "Ummm.. Can we stop by the medical wing?" he asked sheepishly. Before she had time to answer, he grabbed her hand and went to the medical wing. When he got there, he saw Rygor there again and someone else. "Hey look.. People are still here." he said a little worried as to why Rygor was at the hospital again.
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 1:39 pm

Reappearing far from where he had disappeared. He looked around he smiled under his mask. " It has been such a long time since I had the chance to meet one in person. " He said softly. He looked around he could feel the different waves of energy, the terrestrial and celestial, they were close. He walked calmly his dark red cloak seemed to give off a strange black aura as it blew in the wind.

Avon sat gently on a building. " Looks like my brother has forgotten our contract, I wonder if the powers I give out just corrupt people. " He said quietly. He looked up and said. " Well life moves on, looks like I will have to find new people to take on the powers I can give. "He said as he walked down through the air and onto the ground. He headed towards the Bulb, he thought there would be some interesting people there.

Nicko1421

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 1:51 pm

Avon entered the medical wing to see that several people were there, Rygor, Amalia, Kenji and Amara. " Wow looks like you guys get hurt a lot. " He said as he looked at Rygor. " Rygor, that's your name right? I'm sorry for what he did to you, Charon really isn't a bad person, he's just....lost " He said looking back at Amara and Kenji. He looked at them both and said. " Oh!, I get it now, so you're the reason he did all of this. " He said looking up at them.
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 146 147 148 149 150 151 ... 224 225 226 227 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games