Welcome to Gaia! ::

◇ Xtreme Skilled Knights ◇

Back to Guilds

An army of many is more powerful than an army of one. 

Tags: everything, anime, poetry, clan, gold, fun, knights, skilled, RP, games, music, advice, vending, webcasts, booty grab, contests, art, music, zOMG, Wii, Xbox, Playstation, PC 

Reply Welcome
Introductions (See Example in First Post!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 146 147 148 149 150 151 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TH3_G1ITCH_

Enduring Receiver

13,300 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2015 1:57 pm
Hello~!
My profile's open, in case anyone wants to know about me.
I was invited by Sid the Bear. ^^b Thanks~!  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2015 3:50 pm
TH3_G1ITCH_
Hello~!
My profile's open, in case anyone wants to know about me.
I was invited by Sid the Bear. ^^b Thanks~!

You're welcome!  

Sid the Bear

Kawaii Friend

Sid the Bear

Kawaii Friend

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2015 3:52 pm
shezeu
Heyo everyone~ got invited here by Sid the Bear, thank you very much for the invited heart

Name: Shezeu
Hobbies: Video games, reading, writing, role-playing, drawing, watching movies, and hangin' out~

Where to start... sweatdrop I most all things of the horror genre, love reading manga/watching anime, love drawing, and love roleplaying!
It feels nice to be part of an active guild again...
Also I love sharks, a lot ninja
If you ever want to chat just shoot me a message ok?

You're welcome, Shezeu! Enjoy the guild. I'm pretty much on every day if you want to chat. Check out Bored Meeting in the chatterbox subforum. It's a picture conversation thread.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2015 3:57 pm
Eserel

Welcome to the guild, Ese!

rihkabar rafig

Everything? including shampoo bottles and cereal boxes? xd

Wisterias

Hello Mel. What items are you collecting?

Adorkable Sei Sei

Welcome Sei! Check out Bored Meeting ine Chatterbox subforum. It's a picture conversation thread~

purplerae

You're welcome, Mary! I love cute things too...who doesn't? 3nodding  

Sid the Bear

Kawaii Friend

rihkabar rafig

Normal Kin

15,865 Points
  • Master Slayer 200
  • Brilliant Light 450
  • Bitter Sandstorm 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2015 4:20 pm
Sid the Bear

rihkabar rafig

Everything? including shampoo bottles and cereal boxes? xd

Yes they were! mrgreen  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2015 11:57 am
Name: LadyGrenadane just call me Lady
Hobbies: Watching animes,tv series and Korean dramas.I also read books such as Percy Jackson and the Olympians and Heroes of Olympus.Is a casual gamer. Nice to meet you all

P.S was invited by Sid The Bear  

LadyGrenadane

Kindred Huntress

29,700 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200

Sid the Bear

Kawaii Friend

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2015 5:38 pm
LadyGrenadane
Name: LadyGrenadane just call me Lady
Hobbies: Watching animes,tv series and Korean dramas.I also read books such as Percy Jackson and the Olympians and Heroes of Olympus.Is a casual gamer. Nice to meet you all

P.S was invited by Sid The Bear

Welcome to the guild, Lady! Nice to meet you too~  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2015 3:57 pm
call me Hard, its easier. you may learn my real name one day... it might be on my profile. uhhh

im 24 and im on gaia because i work too much to have real hobbies. just about to finish up a 54 hour week.

I honestly forgot gaia still has guilds. idk how well im gonna work out at this or if this guild is even active or what.  

HARD N THROBBING INCUBUS

Aged Regular

Slasherwave

Battle-ready Medic

25,225 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cosmic Healer 200
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2015 4:19 pm
Hello. My name on here is Merasmus (bonus points if you know who that is) but I go by Vague in most other places. So both names are fine.

Don't confuse the gender of my avatar for my actual gender because I change the avatar base from time to time based on different outfits. I consider myself androgynous anyways, so I'm whatever gender you want me to be.

I'm 22 but you might as well consider me 23 since my birthday is in 3 weeks. I'm in college majoring in German with a minor in Math, and I actually graduate in 3 weeks, as well. On my birthday. It's a great bday gift.

I never played gaia much except during holiday events. But ever since Runway was released, I've been on here every day. I've never been a gaia guild before, so this'll be interesting. I probably won't be super active since I'm pretty busy irl, but I'll do my best to be a good member.

As far as interests go, I like online games. Don't really have a specific genre of game that I consider a favorite, though. Some of my favorite online games are Team Fortress 2, Minecraft, Elsword, and Grand Chase (RIP). I used to play Runescape and have played other MMOs in the past, so you can ask about others I might have played.

I also enjoy playing older games, like for the Playstation, PS2, N64, and Gameboy Advance. But I also have a 3DS and a Wii, though I don't use them much.

Some of my favorite games of all time are Threads of Fate (called Dewprism in Japan; it's an old PS1 game), Kingdom Hearts, Portal, TF2, Outlast, and OFF.

Thanks to Sid the Bear for the invite, btw!  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2015 4:53 pm
Hiii! I'm just a quiet 18 year old who goes by the name oitten. I like writing, hiking, hanging out in NYC & eating food. Oh, and I'm a history major. C;

Also thank you Sid the Bear for the invite! ^-^  

kalguksoo

Pretty Peahen

Tipsy Poster

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2015 5:10 pm
Hello! emotion_yatta

Call me greenmote here.
I'm 21 years old irl.
I like music, video games, reading, working out, and RPing if I have time to.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2015 5:54 pm
Hi! I'm new (obs, as I'm posting an introduction).

They complimented my outfit when they asked me to join, and Idk that is a really good way to get me to join up apparently. XD

Anyways. I'm geekwhistle and some people refer to me as GW or Geek. I really don't mind. The name's actually Nani tho if you wanna use that.

Don't get hung up on my my avi's gender - I'm actually genderfluid. I use fey/fer pronouns, but if that's a little confusing for you - they/them is good too.

I'm 22, pagan af, a practicing witch, a tad swear-happy (okay I swear like a LOT and you should be surprised by the lack of it in this blurb really. I might have been a sailor in another life) and REALLY REALLY into writing and fiber crafts. Like that's all I do 99% of the time. So like. Things I chronically talk about generally include what I'm writing or knitting/crocheting/lacing/sewing - I also like spin my own yarn a lot so like I talk about that too you know? And I mean, I do A LOT of stuff relating to my religion and A LOT of witchcraft. so like I will talk about that from time to time and all that. Idk, I do a lot of craft projects for it and all, you know. So there's that.

I'm sorry I feel like I'm babbling. I'm really not all that interesting.So's there's not much else to say about me, really. I've got like an FAQ on my profile if you're like SUPER curious or anything.  

GeekWhistle

UnforseenLove

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2015 2:01 am
hello i am new over one week
my name is veselina but i always nickname my self veska3if
i am 23 year old
i like to rp play games that i can play for free cause i am saving my money for food and other important for home stuff XD watching some animes but i dont know why but when i found some totaly awesome anime i am not watching it for one day but like after a month or year XD
anyway nice to meet you all ^^
i was invited by Sid the Bear  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2015 6:31 pm
Just joined the guild. Name looked like fun and it is free so that's a plus.

I like pie and "I Am items." My goal/quest is to collect at least one of every single item in the game that has one of said items in its "pose" list.

I've made billions from playing Kindred and playing the market game. I've played Gaia for years but have been the most active this year and especially the last couple of weeks. The inflation kind of sucks but I enjoy it as well~

My profile is open and has a little more information about me. I hope everyone is having an awesome day ^_^  

Thee Pie Man

Eternal Millionaire

12,750 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200

Rinthia

Shadow Dragon

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2015 11:23 pm
Hello! I'm Rinthia.
I'm 23 and usually very quiet, so I probably won't post a whole lot.
I write a lot, play a few games, make random things and listen to music. I don't watch tv all that much but I do lurk on Youtube pretty often.
Sid the Bear invited me, thanks! mrgreen  
Welcome

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 146 147 148 149 150 151 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games