Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Dark and Mystical Research and Development Center (DMRDC) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 146 147 148 149 150 151 ... 233 234 235 236 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 9:46 pm
Lee sighed. "You really know how to get to a guy don't you?" He stood up straight and faced Siri.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 9:48 pm
I threatened you but walked off. You attacked first. And there is a lesson behind this....you don't attack an angel. Especially one that was exiled for killing. *Zetsumei plunged his hand into the ground causing everything in the area to become electrified* Humans are pathetic and thrive only on the suffering of others. Why not kill them all?  

oathkeeper13

Silvi Tal

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 9:55 pm
She smiled.
"I'd like to think of it as one of my many talents - OW! Shapo crey hata!" she shrieked, both hands on her head and jumping around.
"DAMN IT YOU CRAZY HYBRID I WAS KIDDIN'!"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 9:56 pm
((UM Raikiri doesnt electrify the ground. it would just punch a hole in the ground. Raikiri is just anotehr name for Chidori)) The 5 Masahiros vanished as the original appeared, his Sharingan fully active. Masahiro channeled his chakra into his right hand, just as Zetsumi did, forming the exact same Raikiri as Zetsumi.  

phoenix908

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 9:56 pm
Lee looked at her. "Iris not taking to well to the idea? Or is it someone else?" He asked.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 10:04 pm
((I know, but my guy has very good chakra control. anyway.....))

Wanna copy me? *Zetsumei took a pose* Jyuuken...Gentle Fist style. *Zetsumei knew he couldn't keep this form up for very long* I may have to switch to Goken/Strong Fist style to finish him.  

oathkeeper13

Silvi Tal

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 10:06 pm
Still jumping around, Siri snarled, "Don't be stupid! There's only two of us! And I was just kiddin'!" She let out a tiger's roar before she leaned against the wall, the onslaught stopping.
"Damn... That HURT! No, she can stand for a lot of my crap, but touchin' her memories - no matter how painful or bad they are - is somethin' she absolutely won't stand for. I mean, Gods, you should've seen the fit she threw when I tried erasin' the memories of Evan..."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 10:07 pm
"Who's Evan?" He asked. Iris had never mentioned an Evan.  

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100

phoenix908

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 10:11 pm
"JÅ«ken eh?" Masahiro specilized in JÅ«ken. "JÅ«ken is useless without the Byakugan" Masahiro smiled as he took the stance.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 10:12 pm
Cy shook his head how quickly the topic had changed. He sighed and placed his hands back into his pockets. He began to walk away from Siri and Lee.  

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Silvi Tal

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 10:14 pm
Siri gave another wicked grin, but Iris seemed to be asleep again, soooo...
"Well, though it ain't my place to say... Evan was Iris' lover before she came here. The reason she didn't talk?" She inspected her claws as she continued, "That was 'cause I murdered Evan right after she told him she loved him. Sangre sensed the weakness - the love - in her voice, and ordered me to kill him. She always felt that it was her words that killed him. I tried to erase the memories of him, so she wouldn't hurt so much, but when I did, she damn near killed me, which means she almost killed herself, as well."
Suddenly Siri shivered, remembering what happened that night.
Then, noticing Cy walking away, she glared, more at the fact that she hated not being able to do anythin' for him than the actual fact he just walked away like that.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 10:17 pm
Lee leaned on the wall. "So she wants to be seperated so that... I don't get hurt?" He asked looking confused.  

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100

oathkeeper13

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 10:18 pm
You think so? Eh I don't feel like telling you my secret so I'll have to use the Byakugan. *Zet quickly did the seals for it* Byakugan! *Zet's eyes became white. The blood vessels on the side of his eyes could be seen. Zet peered at Masahiro for a moment then took the stance again* Let's go. *Zet moved towards Masahiro*  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 10:18 pm
((Um...you dont use any hand seals for Byakugan...))  

phoenix908

oathkeeper13

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 10:20 pm
((really? in the anime they do
Hyuuga Bloodline Limit - Byakugan (White Eye)
Founders: Hyuuga Clan
Description: Byakugan is a special eye trait limited to Hyuuga Clan members. When this Bloodline Limit is used a strain is forced around the eye below the temple towards the ears. There's a noticeable difference on the user's face: blood vessels appear to be pulsating through the skin. The user of this Bloodline Limit is capable of turning it on or off at will (after originally performing the hand seals). It appears as though its use has no negative physical effect on the user, but it is not known what kind of effect is placed on the eye after being used for a prolonged period of time))  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 146 147 148 149 150 151 ... 233 234 235 236 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games