Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Karaneshii ^The Obscured Clan^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 146 147 148 149 150 151 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 10:27 pm
"Ah, good day."
Capacete said. Standing up from his unpacking, he reached out to shake hands with Sarissa.
"My name is Capaete. I made an arangment with the Kanareshii leader to lease some rooms for him in exchange for monthly rent."

Capacete picked up a potion bottle.
"Sure Kanareshii might have plenty of healers but can somebody pick them up, stick them in a bag and carry them wherever they go? Nope."
He held up the bottle.
"If someone heard out they will wanna buy some potions just in case. Im sure of it."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 10:45 pm
Her ears felt as if they were burning, wigglying furiously. It seemed as if there was a visitor in the garden. Seeing as they didn't reveal themselves to her earlier, then that probably meant they wished to not be disturbed. "Someone else has joined me in the garden, though join is more of a broad term. If I am disturbing you, ignore me then." She stood up, dusting her dress off once again. She had continued to play with the blades of grass.

It was now, that she missed her sister's guidance. The irony being the younger sibling leading the older. She snickered a bit, placing a hand out to stop herself from bumping into anything.

Orchestrated Chaos

Sugary Genius

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 10:38 am
A cat ear flicked in the direction of a female voice in the garden with him. Was she talking to him? His Cat tail slipped down from the branch and started lightly wagging in the breeze. If they wanted to come talk to him they would seek him out. Anubis wasnt the social type.
_______

Vlad had ceased his laughter and was currently licking the frozen fudge moat. Sweets was one of his weaknesses. He couldnt get enough even if he felt sick to his stomach. His wolf tail wagged back and forth as he lapped at the frozen fudge. Clearly he wasnt going to help out anymore, unless he could eat those shelled toffees.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 5:24 pm
The candy bob sled team went flying as Chase crashed into them, sending the clockwork kenton plushie sled flying onto the Kanareshii roof.
Seeing a grand opertunity, the Shelled Toffees and Marshmellows lept atop Chase and began tying him up alla gullivers travels with candy floss so they could use him as a replacment bobsled.  

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100

aeris192
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 7:13 pm
Fortunately Chase was planning ahead only slightly faster than the toffee shells and marshmellows. HIs image seemed to phase right when the first marshmellow lept upon him and suddenly re=appeared only inches away. Chase stepped back, then tripped on some candy floss around his foot, tied in that split second Chase was on the ground.
The marshmellows and toffees were sitting on a large piece of frozen moat which Chase had used to portray himself during his escape.

But now he was down again. In an attempt NOT to become a bobsled, he took out his ribbon-whip and slashed at the group of sweets, a hidden blade inside cutting the floss around his foot.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 8:50 pm
"Ill help you!" Vlad said as he came to Chase's rescue. He ran after the Shelled toffees and marshmellows that were trying to tie down the other male. He picked one up and popped it in his mouth before chomping down on him.

"Theyre so delicious! I cant help but eat you!" Vlad laughed as he spoke to a shelled toffee before popping it in his mouth and eating it. Vlad continued to eat the marshmellows and shelled toffees. It was a scene of carnage the werewolf couldnt stop, even with how horrible his stomach felt right now. Too much sweets and he'd be vomiting candy the rest of the week.

But that didnt stop him.. not one bit.  

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Marsel_lilas
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 11:47 pm
Sarissa coulnd't help but give him a slightly odd look. "Well if that's true, I wonder why it was never mentioned to the rest of the clan. Lady Caly did not know of it and seeing as she is in truth the new Clan Leader perhaps at some point in the future to renew this agreement with her?" She half bowed and then added, "While Lady Caly is attending to her linked one and herself, I am here as the proxy Clan leader."

She looked around, still frowning at the potions. When she turned back to the merchant she said, "Perhaps we could set your market on another floor? From what I have gathered, this floor is used for the living quarters."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 11:11 am
Capacete nodded, not particularly minding which floor he set up.
"Alright, That sounds fair to me. For now could you help me move these boxes and guide me to three appropriate rooms for my business?"

Replacing the potions back in the crate, Capacete picked it up.
"Do you know when this Lady Caly will return?"  

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

Marsel_lilas
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 2:09 pm
She nodded and waved a hand at a group of boxes and a thin stream of sapphire blue mist shot out and circled around them. Soon the boxes hovered off the ground, waiting to be directed.

"I believe it will be very soon. She sent me ahead to ensure that the remaining members of the clan were doing well." she responded as she floated out of the room, the boxes following. "Now would you to be in the room near the kitchen? Or the one near the front door? I noticed that might prove useful to one such as a merchant if need be."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 4:10 pm
"The front door please."
Capacete replied, stepping out of the room.
"The arangments I made involved three seprate rooms." He added.  

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

Marsel_lilas
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 11:55 pm
She glanced back at him as her tiny body floated towards the front of the house, the boxes still following her and said, "Three rooms? Well good thing you wanted them serperate. I'm assuming one of them would be your personal living quarters? If So, as long as the room doesn't look lived in or claimed in any way, I'm sure you can choose one from upstairs." she said.

As she finished speaking, she magically opened the door into a rather large empty room. Numerous shelves and bookcases littered the room, not all of them put together or on the wall. Seemed like a good enough room to set up some kind of shop.

"This is looking good." she commented. She directed the boxes to settle against the wall. "Do you require my touch for putting things out, or would you rather handle that bit of detail yourself?" she turned back to look at the human male that had been following her.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 7:59 am
Chase gaped at the scene of carnage before him. While he was grateful for the help, the sight of seeing a werewolf eating all the candy militia so eagerly was something new to him.
He shook his head. no. he had more important things to worry about. Getting up, Chase looked about for the former bob-sled Kenton plushie. He was pretty sure the poor thing had landed on the roof, but how to get up there? The side of the building didn't look climbable. Through the building?

"Uh..thank you!"
Chase called to Vlad before running towards an assumed entrance of the Kanareshii building. Was he allowed in here?
He cautiously stepped into the already open door and sought out the stairs. However, halfway up the stairs, he heard voices and froze. There were people in here?!

aeris192
Crew

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 10:15 am
"Oh noes hes devouring us! Quick, send in the cavity squad!"
A number of kamikaze candies began climbing up to Vlad's mouth armed with drills and cavity inducing sweetness.
Threatening to ruin all of his teeth.
The battling shelled toffees and marshmellows were fighting for their lives.

Meanwhile, Sae was taking advantage of this distraction to begin construction of yet another castle. This time with the assistance of a new type of minion, taffy tulips.

Flying into the air thanks to one of the vicious attacks, some of the shelled toffees found themselves also on the roof and began boiling up a cauldron of fudge for possibly ominous reasons.....  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 5:50 pm
"I can manage unpacking myself."
Capacete said, checking to make sure the contents of his boxes were undamaged.
"I actually planned to open a small cafe on top of my two shops. Though I may have some initial trouble until I can acquire some helpers."  

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

Marsel_lilas
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 10:21 pm
She nodded and sat in midair again, still a foot in size adn then said, "Perhaps you should wait on the cafe. We are still ordering supplies and waiting on deliveries to start making regular drops." she suggested lightly. She wasn't lying. "But I will let you be. Just call out my name if you need assistance. I will be around for now, though I completely intend on looking over the other places under Lady Caly's care." she said with another nod.

As she left the room she wandered back into the main section of the mansion, sensing someone else in there. Curious as to who it was, she started searching adn found the person on the stairs. "Need help with something?" she asked.  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 146 147 148 149 150 151 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games