Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Wolf's Den {CLOSED; DO NOT POST} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 146 147 148 149 150 151 ... 154 155 156 157 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gravekenshin

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:53 pm
*watches Eclipes bound away* what just happened here?  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:59 pm
[one found love and the other is still looking, that's what happened]

Snowstorm
She did everything Jin did

Eclipes
"ZZZZZzzzzzz"she is asleep if you didn't notice [I will stop rping her intill she wakes up]  

furbyforever

5,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Signature Look 250

Gravekenshin

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:02 pm
might as well head back now since that all ended. *walks toward my little den*
(I know what happened, but not Soul since he had no idea what just happened)  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:04 pm
Marco panted and chuckled as he drew closer to the Den, starting to calm down. "It feels good to be back." He sat down under a tree and grinned up at the sky. So far things had been interesting. Marco would enjoy meeting with the rest of the pack the next day.  

MrTomGero

Ukalos

Loyal Gekko

7,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:05 pm
Jin stopped stretching and grabbed the band and stopped for a moment, if he removed the band, his tribe's existence would be revealed, but he didn't want it to get wet either, he looked at Snowstorm and smiled and removed the band, before diving a thought popped into his head and he said "You know how to swim already don't you? Quite a clever little plan you and your sister created, Cmon, don't hide the truth from me now."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:11 pm
Snowstorm
"You got me, I was lying, but my sister had no part in it" she grinned and dived into the water swimming easly.  

furbyforever

5,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Signature Look 250

Ukalos

Loyal Gekko

7,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:13 pm
Jin gave off a small chuckle before backflipping into the lake, paddling around with superior ease, asking "So why did you?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:18 pm
Snowstorm
"To look needy" she barked then went underwater.  

furbyforever

5,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Signature Look 250

Ukalos

Loyal Gekko

7,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:20 pm
Jin stopped swimming and started treading water, trying to see where she went thinking "why should she want to look needy..?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:25 pm
Snowstorm
she popped back up "I wasn't finished, I wanted to look needy because thats how girls get to spend time with boys by having them teach you stuff and they also do it because it also gets their attention" she started floating.  

furbyforever

5,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Signature Look 250

Ukalos

Loyal Gekko

7,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:28 pm
"You didn't have to look needy you know, it's not like I'm doing much anyways." Jin smiled shaking the water out of his fur, getting out of the lake, and putting one paw on the water, using some magic to make the lake freeze at his touch, and started skating around the lake, the lake freezing and unfreezing before him and behind him.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:42 pm
Larka’s ears perked at all the new voices. So many new people! As head Huntress, it was her duty to scope out the new members. She padded towards the group and began sniffing.

An Arctic Fox, a dark-colored Wolf, two sister Wolves, and another Arctic Wolf. The dark-colored Wolf, Larka knew only briefly. He’d only been around for a few weeks, and he must have just returned from the mission she sent him on for his Hunting. She would have to speak with him to see how he did. He was young, but she needed another Hunter. The Fox was even newer, but she’d smelled him around. She was surprised he’d showed himself now. Though, with the current times, all the beings of the Forest would need to band together to fight the recent evil. The Arctic Wolf was another scent she’d noticed, but he wasn’t a Wolf of the Pack. He was a Wolf, but more of a loner. He was welcome to the Pack, of course, but he chose to live on his own, for whatever reason.

Larka looked away from the group of newer creatures as they all wandered off. She padded away from the Den, wanting to go off and do some thinking. The Den was no longer visible behind her when she bumped into Marco. She should have smelled him, but her attention was taken by the joy of possibly no longer having nightmares. Her tail rose and her mouth opened into a grin. “Look who’s back! Heya, Marco!” She bounded up to him and bumped her head beneath his chin in greeting.

DarkWolfLove

Toothsome Werewolf

14,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200

furbyforever

5,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:43 pm
"I know I didn't, I just wanted to test it out on you......... and that's awsome!!!! watching him skate around the lake.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:45 pm
"Thanks." He chuckled whilst skating around on the surface of the lake, eventually angling towards the shore and performing a neat front flip off the lake onto solid land, turning around to watch snow as he sat down on the bank.  

Ukalos

Loyal Gekko

7,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

furbyforever

5,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:57 pm
Snowstorm
"While you were ice scating I was catching fish points her tail to the pile of fish, you don't se that everyday do ya"  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 146 147 148 149 150 151 ... 154 155 156 157 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games