Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
Post your picture/ random pictures/dream avatars Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 146 147 148 149 150 151 ... 522 523 524 525 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Niphredil Ithilmir

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 1:16 am
@Riyoku - where is that? It looks really familiar, for some reason..

..or maybe all shopping malls look the same..  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 6:58 am
Chesterfield mall in Chesterfield. Suburb of St.louis. It's pretty small.  

Nyanfood

Sparkly Lunatic

7,900 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100

[Monchhichi]

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 9:04 am
wiim
Night Rain55
Moon Light Ninja
*Le gasp!*
I finally decided to post my pictures on Gaia. :3
I guess you can comment my picture...!
Here what was hiding behind the screen...

User Image

What do you think? ._.

Val... I see this damn picture everywhere! @_@ Lol, just kidding. I like the pic. Of course, I don't care about it when I can see your annoying, big, pretty face any weekend. 4laugh
Honestly people, taking photos of yourself in the bathroom is just bad photography unless you wear something that suits the room. A robe, pajamas, or.......Nothing else really. That's why you should take pictures in a different setting. biggrin

In other fun, stare at the centre of this spiral for approx. 30 seconds, then look at your hand. cool A TV show taught me this.

User Image

i starred at it for 30 secs..then when i looked at my hand,,,it looked as if it was spinning into my skin...i'm not sure if thats whats suppose to happen...but that happened,,,,  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 11:07 am
xoxCharlenexox
wiim
Night Rain55
Moon Light Ninja
*Le gasp!*

User Image

What do you think? ._.

Val... I see this damn picture everywhere! @_@ Lol, just kidding. I like the pic. Of course, I don't care about it when I can see your annoying, big, pretty face any weekend. 4laugh
Honestly people, taking photos of yourself in the bathroom is just bad photography unless you wear something that suits the room. A robe, pajamas, or.......Nothing else really. That's why you should take pictures in a different setting. biggrin

In other fun, stare at the centre of this spiral for approx. 30 seconds, then look at your hand. cool A TV show taught me this.

User Image

i starred at it for 30 secs..then when i looked at my hand,,,it looked as if it was spinning into my skin...i'm not sure if thats whats suppose to happen...but that happened,,,,
nothing with the circle happened to me, all I noticed were that my fingers move on their own acord. Probably since I'm a piano freak. xd  

Nyanfood

Sparkly Lunatic

7,900 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100

Flammable Bait

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 3:19 pm
Riyoku Sakimori
xoxCharlenexox
wiim
Night Rain55
Moon Light Ninja
*Le gasp!*

User Image

What do you think? ._.

User Image

nothing with the circle happened to me, all I noticed were that my fingers move on their own acord. Probably since I'm a piano freak. xd

It made my head hurt. More then usal.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 7:52 pm
The spiraly thing made my head and eyes hurt.

A lot. DX

HitoriTenshi

Bury Michigan

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 2:35 pm
I made these.
User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 6:10 pm
Blibbles
I made these.
User Image

User Image

rofl *laugh my head off*  

KairiYukine

Minielf

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 8:39 pm
Blibbles
I made these.
User Image

User Image

ROFL!! rofl rofl
i take it you didn't actually draw those cells and just copied the screenshots from another anime. They look like Azumanga Daioh pictures to me.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 10:54 am
Minielf
ROFL!! rofl rofl
i take it you didn't actually draw those cells and just copied the screenshots from another anime. They look like Azumanga Daioh pictures to me.
It's too detailed for me to have drawn it. I'm an amateur.

I love Azumanga Daioh! And these pictures were priceless to use for advertizing my dislike for n00bs...

P.S. Osaka is the funniest.  

Bury Michigan

t0shi0
Crew

Receiver

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 5:47 pm
Blibbles
I made these.
User Image

User Image

Osaka-chan! <3 They are awesome Blibbie. ^^
-steals Osaka's knife-

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 6:53 pm
Blibbles
Minielf
ROFL!! rofl rofl

I love Azumanga Daioh! And these pictures were priceless to use for advertizing my dislike for n00bs...

i never really figured out what the plot to azumanaga daioh was. my friend told me that it was a show basically about nothing.  

yalie5

Minielf

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 8:36 pm
yalie5
Blibbles
Minielf
ROFL!! rofl rofl

i never really figured out what the plot to azumanaga daioh was. my friend told me that it was a show basically about nothing.

I've never watched it, and, judging by the reviews some magazines gave, it is indeed pretty much random skit show about schoolgirls. I heard it originally screened as a series of 6-minute programs before being combined together into 20 minute episodes.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 9:00 am
Minielf
yalie5
Blibbles
Minielf
ROFL!! rofl rofl

I've never watched it, and, judging by the reviews some magazines gave, it is indeed pretty much random skit show about schoolgirls. I heard it originally screened as a series of 6-minute programs before being combined together into 20 minute episodes.
It posesses no plot. It's just like Peanuts, the comic.  

Bury Michigan

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 146 147 148 149 150 151 ... 522 523 524 525 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games