Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● OOC
Official OOC Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 146 147 148 149 150 151 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wubbly In Fact

Greedy Widow

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2016 8:23 pm
Kurisuchin Saiyuki

But yeah, there will be hell to pay if someone wants to destroy it. Don't underestimate the fallen angel's speed and ferocity despite that cute face.

But of course! Def so.

Also, was that a pun? Did you use a fallen angel pun by using "hell?" omilawd  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2016 8:32 pm
GeeHearts

But of course! Def so.

Also, was that a pun? Did you use a fallen angel pun by using "hell?" omilawd

If it's unintentional, whoops. XD

But yeah, it's best not to be fooled by someone's exterior looks and personality. That's what I'm saying.  

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Wubbly In Fact

Greedy Widow

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2016 8:55 pm
Kurisuchin Saiyuki

If it's unintentional, whoops. XD

But yeah, it's best not to be fooled by someone's exterior looks and personality. That's what I'm saying.

Oh yeah I know. I thought it would be funny but uh... Yeah... It seems like it wasn't... Sorry. gonk  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2016 8:59 pm
GeeHearts

Oh yeah I know. I thought it would be funny but uh... Yeah... It seems like it wasn't... Sorry. gonk

Ah, nonononononono. I'm not offended. It's fine. No harm done. -w-''  

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Wubbly In Fact

Greedy Widow

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2016 9:17 pm
Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Ah, nonononononono. I'm not offended. It's fine. No harm done. -w-''

Oh, oh, ohhhhhh. Then uh yes. You are very much right.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2016 9:19 pm
GeeHearts

Oh, oh, ohhhhhh. Then uh yes. You are very much right.

Well, come to think of it, I saw your previous RP threads in the Yaoi / Yuri RP guild in your old account, and they were awesome when they lasted. I'm actually a casual member in that guild also. -w-''  

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Losseth

Dapper Sex Symbol

9,700 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2016 9:22 pm
GeeHearts

Ah! Anytime~! ... And... Maybe... Just maybe tomorrow? Not exactly the legit real life tomorrow but the RP tomorrow. So maybe during the event? :3 But if naw then that's cool.

Sounds good to me. ^_^  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2016 9:24 pm
Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Well, come to think of it, I saw your previous RP threads in the Yaoi / Yuri RP guild in your old account, and they were awesome when they lasted. I'm actually a casual member in that guild also. -w-''

Wait wha? :0 No wayyyy! Gah I'm so embarrassed. redface Well um, which ones did you read?  

Wubbly In Fact

Greedy Widow

Wubbly In Fact

Greedy Widow

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2016 9:26 pm
Losseth

Sounds good to me. ^_^

Aw yeahhh! biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2016 9:29 pm
GeeHearts

Wait wha? :0 No wayyyy! Gah I'm so embarrassed. redface Well um, which ones did you read?

"You are my lost boy" and "You are mine". Those are the old threads that you had with Nadia back then. I just love them so much. ouo  

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Wubbly In Fact

Greedy Widow

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2016 9:42 pm
Kurisuchin Saiyuki

"You are my lost boy" and "You are mine". Those are the old threads that you had with Nadia back then. I just love them so much. ouo

Oh mai lawdy lawddddd! redface redface redface redface redface I'm really embarrassed now! >/////< I never really thought anyone else except Nadia and I would read those.

They're my fave too and they're still continuing. It's just that she isn't going to be online as much as she used to be or have the time to do it. She has a lot of real life stuff going on and it's all goody good stuff.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2016 9:53 pm
GeeHearts

Oh mai lawdy lawddddd! redface redface redface redface redface I'm really embarrassed now! >/////< I never really thought anyone else except Nadia and I would read those.

They're my fave too and they're still continuing. It's just that she isn't going to be online as much as she used to be or have the time to do it. She has a lot of real life stuff going on and it's all goody good stuff.

I see. I wouldn't mind waiting for the updates, then. I would like to have a future plot with you elsewhere as well.  

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2016 3:37 pm
Coheart

Indeed, Solaris does need to apologize to Integra ASAP. The violinist may be cheerful but the guilt still remained.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2016 3:42 pm
Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Integra is just uncomfortable. I don't know man. It's just when I am in her head space, that's how I feel.  

Coheart

Demonic Prophet

14,300 Points
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Demonic Associate 100

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2016 3:44 pm
Coheart

Integra is just uncomfortable. I don't know man. It's just when I am in her head space, that's how I feel.

The violinist can apologize to her before the event will start tomorrow night on the RP time. Would that be ok?  
● OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 146 147 148 149 150 151 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games