Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Destiny Islands
Light Manor Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 146 147 148 149 150 151 ... 175 176 177 178 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2016 11:32 pm
[ooc: That's a pretty dark story. Though something similar was supposed to happen to Odayaka. However I scrapped that idea because she's too innocent.]
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Tsuyoi closed her eyes and calmed down, then looked towards Jaecen, "Anyway, I'll head over to the dojo for some warm up." she looked at Ayami, "You know where to find me." Tsuyoi fixed her hat and began to make her way to the dojo. There were claw marks from when she placed her hands on the table. Tsuyoi hummed to herself while she headed towards the dojo.[exits]
Red sighed of relief when Tsuyoi left, "Man, that cowgirl gets more and more dangerous by the day, from the looks of those claws and tail, she looks like she might lose it and go enraged again." she said before suddenly eating a piece of bacon.
Shinochi looked at Red with an annoyed expression, "And how the hell would you know that?" she said with gritted teeth.
Odayaka patted Shinochi's head to calm her down, then looked at Red, "You don't know Ms. Tsuyoi personally Ridley...she's more determined than she looks."

Hector the True

Xavior Stone

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Hikari_No_Kurai

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2016 5:34 am
User Image
Jaecen Light
Male 31 |'Acceleration' by Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas ~Enter Light~

Ayami blinked. She quickly nodded and started on eating. Aliya rested her head against Jaecen's shoulder while Jaecen kept an eye on everyone. "Not much in the way of good conversation, huh?"
"No... S'fine, though. I don' wanna talk now..." Aliya became passive to any situation as she looked up at Jaecen.
Erin took notice and spoke to Nami quietly. "She's fawning all over Da."
"Can't blame her. Da is a really good person. Unfortunately, she probably just looks up to him a lot." Nami explained.
"Da's gathering himself quite the-"
"Don' say it!" Nami cut him off sternly.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

(OOC: Yes. Yes it is. It's also how she lost her innocence. Odayaka's way too precious for something like that to happen.)
kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Xavior Stone
Revi-sama
Paradichlorbenzene
Hector the True
Hikari_no_Kurai

Male
[imgright]https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/8a/a8/7b/8aa87b421b2b1df992ca4dbcb92712ce.jpg[/imgright]

Female
[imgright]http://i950.photobucket.com/albums/ad349/Shayde_Rogers/My Charries/Tayuya.jpg[/imgright]

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2016 2:14 pm
[ooc: sweatdrop ]
† Odayaka Kokoro †

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Odayaka couldn't help but stare as Aliya seemed to get along really well with Jaecen...or rather too well. She tilted her head, her ears twitch, "I've never seen her like this before...it's kind of cute..." she thought to herself before giggling.
Shinochi pulled on Odayaka's cheek a little, her ears twitch, "I heard that, you know it's rude to stare." she said through their minds. She sighed and looked at Aliya, "So who exactly is this? Is she your long lost sister or somethin?" she asked Jaecen. She hadn't really been introduced to Aliya yet.
At this point, Red was chomping on whatever food she grabbed, though it looked as if she were a wolf wildly eating its catch.
Wakai and Namia watched uneasily, though it was a good thing they were finished eating.

Hector the True

Xavior Stone

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Hikari_No_Kurai

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2016 2:16 pm
Kurai_18

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Xavior Stone
Revi-sama
Paradichlorbenzene
Hector the True
Hikari_no_Kurai

User Image
(OOC: )
Garret walked in and started digging in the fridge and pulled out a can of sweet tea and gulps it down."Ah.... So refreshing. Hey where the cutie go?"His eyes glowed."Who cares we should go smash more stuff!"Garret sighed to himself as he went back to normal."You know... You really are troublesome..."

Zora Champion Sidon

Enthusiastic Sex Symbol

12,290 Points
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2016 2:37 pm
[OOC: Thanks guys, feeling much better from hearing you guys say that.
Unfortunately, the racist torment from the Trumpers(Trump supporters) still continues...I guess all I can do for now is tough it out. As long as they don't do anything physical, I should be fine.]

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Hileinna Nhameni

Hileinna sighed as she began to get a little hungry. She looked towards the door that led to the kitchen, "I suppose I'll get myself some food...but..." she looked down at Liya, "I don't want to leave Ms. Liya alone..." She decided to bring Liya with her, carrying her in her arms like a baby. She made her way to the dining room, and when she reached the room, she noticed most of the Light family was there, including others. She bowed her head to them while keeping Liya from falling out of her arms, "Morning everyone." she said to them.

other characters also here:

Hikari_No_Kurai

Hector the True

Kurai_18

Hector the True

Flippy flusters Flaky

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2016 4:03 pm
User Image
Jaecen Light

Jaecen didn't seem too surprised by Shino's question. She chuckled. "Sort of. She's my younger cousin."
"By the way, Da. What'd you have in mind for today's training?" Erin asked.
Jaecen thought for a moment before smirking. "Tactical assault course: Haunted Mansion. I thought I'd summon some afrits to help us play a little game of paintball."
"Paintball?" Nami scoffed.
Aliya shrugged. "As long as you aren't sendin' me wounded yet, I'm fine wit' it."

(OOC: If it does get physical, that's justification for self-defense. In that case, aim for either the throat or sternum. Just a quick jab for the throat. Nothing that'll crush the windpipe. Ah, just make sure there are reliable witnesses, even though these are just disorienting blows.)
kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Xavior Stone
Revi-sama
Paradichlorbenzene
Hector the True
Hikari_no_Kurai

Male
[imgright]https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/8a/a8/7b/8aa87b421b2b1df992ca4dbcb92712ce.jpg[/imgright]

Female
[imgright]http://i950.photobucket.com/albums/ad349/Shayde_Rogers/My Charries/Tayuya.jpg[/imgright]

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2016 6:59 pm
[ooc: Yeah, it'll be awhile before all that racist cr*p ends. If anything, when they get physical, always aim for the neck. 3nodding ]
† Odayaka Kokoro †

Shinochi shrugged when Jaecen answered, "Coulda fooled me." she said in response before shoving a bacon in her mouth. Shinochi's ears perked up when Jaecen said something about paintball, "Whaaaat!? Aww come on, that's not fair. Why do I get stuck helping Tsuyoi train when you get to teach with paintball!?" Shinochi leaned back into her chair with folded arms and a pout, "This sucks..."
While Red was eating, she noticed Garret from the corner of her eyes, "Geh!" she swallowed whatever food was in her mouth before gritting her sharp teeth towards Garret. "Damn, he finally showed up..." she thought to herself.
Namia looked towards Hileinna, "Ahh, look who finally arrived." she got out of her seat and walked over to Hileinna, noticing she was carrying Liya. She giggled, "Want me to carry her for you while you eat?" she asked.

Hector the True

Xavior Stone

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Hikari_No_Kurai

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2016 7:13 pm
User Image
Jaecen Light

"Paintball." Jaecen grinned darkly. "The house enters lockdown mode and the lights are dimmed. No armour, just a paintball gun. It's team one, team two, and a team of afrits. Wunderkammer gets to play too. Also, I'll be releasing an extra special beastie into the game. That's what makes it fun."
Erin was horrified, surprisingly. "You are one sick puppy...."

(OOC: Coming from me, I have no real fighting experience. I learned up on the basics of some martial arts and sword fighting, kendo and fencing included. I'm not what you would call a professional either. I just know how to momentarily disable opponents without killing, for the most part. If all else fails, my grappling skills will get mixed in. Damn sister won't stop reading over my shoulder. ((>(>~<)<)) )
kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Xavior Stone
Revi-sama
Paradichlorbenzene
Hector the True
Hikari_no_Kurai

Male

Female

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2016 7:31 pm
[ooc: ]
† Odayaka Kokoro †

Shinochi let out a big groan full of despair, "Once again, I'm gonna say this once again...This...sucks." it appears what Jaecen said wanted her to be part of the paintball fight even more.
However, unlike Shinochi, Odayaka was afraid of participating in this paintball activity, her ears go down as she shivers a little. It wasn't the part of dimmed lights that bothered her, but that part about no armor and afrits. She didn't know what an afrit was, but by how Jaecen makes them sound like, they seem to be something to watch out for. What's even worse, Wunderkammer is participating...the house itself is participating.
Wakai had a complaint about this however, "H-Hey! Wait a minute! You can't have a paintball battle inside the house! You're gonna totally wreck the place!" She puffed out her cheek, "And what's worse, who the heck is gonna have to clean up everything after!? You can't expect me to do it by myself!" Wakai said with an angry tone. Even though she didn't look angry, she was in fact angered by this idea.

Hector the True

Xavior Stone

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Hikari_No_Kurai

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2016 7:45 pm
User Image
Jaecen Light

Aliya glared at Wakai. "Git yer panties outta yer arse. Th' house won't be harmed by a simple lil thing like a paintball. Wunder's badass and he doesn't like it when people underestimate him!"
Jaecen pet Aliya on the head with a chuckle. "Calm down, you nuclear warhead. But, she's right Wakai. You should be careful not to offend Wunderkammer..."

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Xavior Stone
Revi-sama
Paradichlorbenzene
Hector the True
Hikari_no_Kurai

Male

Female

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2016 8:01 pm
† Odayaka Kokoro †

Wakai fiddled with her dress skirt, "I don't mean to offend Wunder...I'm sure paintballs won't do anything to him. B-But still, there's the mess afterwards to worry about!" she said, looking at Jaecen with a concerned look.

Hector the True

Xavior Stone

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Hikari_No_Kurai

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2016 8:09 pm
User Image
Jaecen Light

Jaecen closed her eyes and bent her head with a smirk. "If it worries you that much, Ill have the afrits help with any accidents." She opened her eyes and looked Wakai in the eyes. "Does that satisfy you, oh worry wart?"
"Still Da. You're goin' t' summon Second-High level demons here to spar with us?" Erin was totally in shock.
Jaecen nodded with a smile. "Of course. they like a little bit of fun too. I do have to warn you guys that they tend to get mischievous."

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Xavior Stone
Revi-sama
Paradichlorbenzene
Hector the True
Hikari_no_Kurai

Male

Female

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2016 9:08 pm
† Odayaka Kokoro †

Wakai tilted her head, "Afrits...? W-Well, if they'll help with any messes...I guess it's okay." she said as she cupped her chin.Though she didn't know what an afrit was, she didn't really care as long as she would have help with cleaning the mess.
Shinochi chuckled a little, "She's so easily persuaded..." she thought to herself before eating more bacon.
Odayaka put her cup down after drinking from it, it had milk in it. She looked at Jaecen, "B-But...wouldn't it be best to use less dangerous creatures with this? What if someone gets hurt?"

Hector the True

Xavior Stone

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Hikari_No_Kurai

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2016 10:48 pm
Kurai_18

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Xavior Stone
Revi-sama
Paradichlorbenzene
Hector the True
Hikari_no_Kurai

User Image
Garret smiled at Ridley and over heard the paintball battle his eyes glowed and the other Garret came out."Oooh Sounds like carnage waiting to happen we got to get involved in this mayhem eheheheh..."He smacked himself in the head and went to normal but nodded none the least."As fun as that sounds my... Other half would no doubt find ways to smash stuff to get to his targets your house spent what seemed like days fixing everything he smashed in the dojo. Though I wonder if he did it just for the humor of it repeatedly fixing itself just to be destroyed again. None the less Hello Ridley been awhile cutie."He winked at her before grabbing another tea out of the fridge. Zumi looked at him and pointed to the food."Umm Garret want to eat breakfast first?"He shook his head at Zumi drinking the beverage." I'm a nobody now Zumi I don't really need food to survive sure we can eat and still taste stuff but not necessarily needed just need to keep myself hydrated. Though if pyro head was here he would eat the Light family out of their mansion."

Zora Champion Sidon

Enthusiastic Sex Symbol

12,290 Points
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2016 4:06 am
[OOC: I will make sure to keep your ideas in mind... sweatdrop ]

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Hileinna Nhameni

Hileinna looked at Namia and smiled, "Yes, that would be most helpful of you." she said as she handed Liya to Namia. Liya wasn't that heavy, so Namia wouldn't have a problem holding her. Hileinna then went over to the table, seeing the food on the table. "So...what's good to eat?" she asked, she hadn't eaten most of whatever was made for breakfast except for sausage and bacon. Everything else was unknown to her.

other characters also here:

Hikari_No_Kurai

Hector the True

Kurai_18

Hector the True

Flippy flusters Flaky

Xavior Stone

Destiny Islands

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 146 147 148 149 150 151 ... 175 176 177 178 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games