Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
TWILIGHT NINJA ACADEMY (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 146 147 148 149 150 151 ... 269 270 271 272 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

View Results

Haru Mai Chan

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 1:42 pm

((*laughs*
Sorry,I didn't really know his age.
I haven't read the Character Profiles yet biggrin ))
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 2:23 pm

pyro turned to Ami "his name is Rahenno he is my sensai"

pyro hasu

Haru Mai Chan

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 2:29 pm

Ami smiled.
"Wow,he's the one the Akatsuki guy was after!He must be pretty strong."
She laughed and said,"You're so lucky. He looks like a great Sensei."
Now that I think of it,I might get assigned a squad sometime soon. I wonder who'll be in it! Ami thought,getting excited.
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 2:38 pm

pyro walked over to Ami and smiled "yea hes a very strong sanin, and hes my sensei i cant believe it my self" pyso said."
pyro then looked up at the sky and said he is one of the best.....join our squad we need one more person."

pyro hasu

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 2:49 pm

katsuro entered the building threw a window and jump in. his wings flung out and both wings where 5 meters long. he look at the students that gasped at him as he entered. he had a blue eye on his right and a white eye on his left. the eye on the left was a hyuuga eye as well. his hair was very long, about at near his bottom. he look at everyone and smirk. he was as tall as some of the kids around here and he was only 13. "so. i see that cloud is growing strong still." he said, smiling.
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 2:59 pm

Ami sighed."I am still only an Academy Student. I think once I get to be a Genin,Ill be assigned a squad." she said,scratching the back of her head."I wish I could join your-"
She was cut off by someone jumping in through the window. She stared at his wings, then looked at his eyes. "H-hi there."

Haru Mai Chan

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 3:03 pm

katsuro look at ami and smirk. he then rub the back of his head. "so. how are you? and my name is Katsuro kamiyama. a sanin from rock. pleases to meet you." he said, bowing at them. his wings where flickering a little bit as well.
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 3:08 pm

pyro looked at the guy who jumped over his head and turned around "hey so what you doin here?" pro asked.

pyro hasu

Haru Mai Chan

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 3:11 pm

"Nice to meet you! I'm Ami." Ami replied,smiling at the Sanin.She looked over at Pyro,then back at Katsuro."I don't see many travellers come here from the Rock Village."
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 3:13 pm

"thats true " pyro said continuing Ami's quote

pyro hasu

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 3:14 pm

katsuro turn his head to pyro and smirk again. 'well, rock has been poison, so all the rock have to move here for the time being until rock is clean from poison." he said, sighing. lenon made him so mad. then it reminded about kit, and how he forgot everything about him and saying he was a killer. he made him....sad. he then was dazing off and he had a frown on his face.
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 3:16 pm

pyro looked at the ground feeling sad but when he heard killer. "killer? who"
pyro asked rapidly,while looking at Ami

pyro hasu

Haru Mai Chan

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 3:19 pm

Ami saw his expression change,and he looked sad.
She bit her lip,then smiled."Well,welcome to the Cloud Village!" she said happily,attempting to change his mood.
She looked over at Pyro."What do you mean?"
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 3:27 pm

pyro walked over to katsuro and gave him a serious look " what do you mean a killar?" pyro asked again.

pyro hasu

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 3:39 pm

(i did not say killer. you cant hear what he said in his mind. read it like it was a story. look at the "" marks as well. thats when he speaks.)

katsuro look up and smiled at ami. "thanks. i was a cloud villager before. this is where i first came when i was a academy student." he said. he then look at pyro with a strange look. "what?" he said, confused.
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 146 147 148 149 150 151 ... 269 270 271 272 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games