Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]: Introductions
Old Introduction Thread (Archive) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 146 147 148 149 150 151 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Josh_Uchiha5

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 8:36 am
What up
I'm Josh
im from NH
me n my bro switch off playing this so you'll never know who is on ahah ninja
(his name is Zack)

Im new to this game i think its pretty cool cool

and idk im just having fun with it ya know

any ? send a pm my way  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 8:41 am
Hello!My name is Tiana...Umm...Yes...I'm 14,seems someone has the same b-day as me!9th August!Hey Wolven Sakura!Yes,I plan to work in an SPCA when I finish high school and college,and maybe move to England.  

Uchiha_Blue_Wolf

Shadow Blade623

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 8:41 am
I joined to get gold.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 9:06 am
Hi I am Golfer78, Bobby in the real World. I joined to meet some people and to have people who like the same thing as me. If I win I will make my ultimate Dream avi and then donate the rest to Gaians who arequesting throughtout Gaia. Maybe even buy Items and hold a giveaway like Peasant here.  

golfer78

Enter Your Username Here

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 4:26 pm
hi.....my name is the stray.... i plan to get my dream avatar with the money.... and thats about it neutral  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 4:40 pm
i think we all are going to use it on our avvies...
lol...  

TehElleN

MASTERxRAI

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 7:21 pm
Hello i am new here my names MASTERxRAI but can refer to me as Rai i just turned 21 august 24th and own my own clan im here to chat with people and get good ideas on how to run my clan/guild and if i win anything haha im putting it towards my clan/guild and my dream avi  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 8:49 pm
Well my name is personal_pain but you can call me Tasha. I live in Tennessee but I'm not a redneck (surprise surprise). I joined Gaia a little while ago but under a different name. Now I'm addicted to it.

I'm 18 years old and I finally got my driving permit for the first time. rofl

I love to write and read fanfictions about any of my favorite bands, which are listed on my profile. Art is my passion although I'm not too great at it. I'm hoping to get into a good college so I can become a business major. heart

If I won a million gold, I'd use it on my avatar, and donate a little bit to those who are trying to get their dream avis.

ElessarElessar

Skilled Strawberry

8,150 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Yoshi Hiromasa

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 9:31 pm
Hello strangers!
my name is yoshi-
im 14-
i live in washington state-
i like raman and teriyaki chiken..-
i lobe japanses RPG gamesp
NARUTO is my show-
DEATH NOTE is my manga-
dark green is my color-
ninja  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 10:44 pm
my name is adam
my age will not be found on this website
if i win im gunna finish my dream avi

then go to the charity quest thread and donate to everybody  

obtuse rubber goose

Truan

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 10:47 pm
I'm Truan, and I just freakin' won!!!!  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 4:07 am
Hello, I am amie the strange, and Im a total weirdo xd Just kidding blaugh
I live in the middle of norwhere, and I love squirrels^^ My age really dont interest anyone.
I got here by clicking a banner I saw in a thread.
If I win, I'll buy gifts for my friends and random people at gaia.
Yep, thats what you need to know about me.  

amie the strange

DaniellePhantom

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 7:28 am
Ello, mates! I'm DaniellePhantom, my real name is Danielle, y'all can call me Dani! WOOWOO. I'm 18, I like video games, books, manga, anime, yadda ya blah blah. xD I got most of my buds from my MySpace RP account to get on here, and I found out this guild through them; AlukinaVanalden and F0xx biggrin I'm random, I like sporks, and toasters are pwnage. xD Yes, I have the mind of a five year old x.x; That's what ya get for working in a day care, no?

Well, I heart you all xD

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 10:00 am
Name: Ayumi (I also go by nicknames like Ayu and Ryu.)
Hobbies: I'm a huge Devil May Cry, Final Fantasy, and Kingdom Hearts fanatic. smile Also, I like to watch anime as well as write fanfiction and making websites.

How I found out about this guild: Well... I saw it many times on people's signatures and after confirming from a few friends on mine that this was the real deal, I decided to give it a shot.

Strawdaby

5,600 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

music girl_123456

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 10:30 am
hello im Rachel. I had another account but it got hacked into and i lost everything so i am a member of this guild again. smile  
[MADG]: Introductions

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 146 147 148 149 150 151 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games