Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14870 14871 14872 14873 14874 14875 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

l-Kriel-l

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 6:18 pm

Orphie
Shane-Cheshner
Man, man.
Arguments.
They piss me off.
But I can never do anything about them. I fear what I would say would throw it further and get me involved somehow.
Hm? 'splain, plz.

The argument between Kags and Betty. I mean, it's pretty much over now, but still, just people arguing in general. It's right at the top of the list of things I can't stand.
And when arguments take place, I do all I can to stop the argument, especially if it's a heated argument. Problem is, I can never get involved because I fear I'd say something to egg it on even more. >_>
It's really just me ranting about my fearfulness.
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 6:20 pm

Shane-Cheshner
Orphie
Shane-Cheshner
Man, man.
Arguments.
They piss me off.
But I can never do anything about them. I fear what I would say would throw it further and get me involved somehow.
Hm? 'splain, plz.

The argument between Kags and Betty. I mean, it's pretty much over now, but still, just people arguing in general. It's right at the top of the list of things I can't stand.
And when arguments take place, I do all I can to stop the argument, especially if it's a heated argument. Problem is, I can never get involved because I fear I'd say something to egg it on even more. >_>
Aww, that's sad.

I try to be a mediator, I guess.

Except when my bitchy best friend is arguing with her brother. Then she just yells at everyone because she's a b***h.

Orphie

l-Kriel-l

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 6:20 pm

Betman
Shane-Cheshner
Man, man.
Arguments.
They piss me off.
I have a love/hate relationship with arguing. The one that I am having right now is the hate part, where it is just mostly yelling back and forth. I love intellectual arguments. I acknowledge that I was being an a** in the other thread, though. But I dont take back the opinion I was trying to put out.

Intellectual arguments are actually good things in my mind. It involves different shows of opinions and not just back and forth yelling.
Know wha'mean?
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 6:21 pm

I'm gonna download the GBA ROM of Rhythm Tengoku.

It may be in Japanese, but I want to feel the rhythm, from it's earliest days.

TtheHero

Unbeatable Protagonist

29,625 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Waffles! 25
  • Diedrich Supporter 50

Allegro

Ribbin
You're too easy, Betty. Trying to be mature and dropping it when you get egged on so easily. Let's just all pick fights and drop them all butthurt when more than one person stands up to us.

ow my irony

Also, I think using what a word USED to entail is a dumb argument. If I called Orphie a wench, she'd roll her eyes because it's outdated as a slur. As the word "******" has been absorbed BY African Americans, and not exclusively as an insulting term, focusing on the past of the word just keeps the negative stigma of the word alive, marginalizing all of the success that the black community has had since the time it was a topical insult.

Shane-Cheshner
Orphie
Shane-Cheshner
Man, man.
Arguments.
They piss me off.
Hm? 'splain, plz.

im sorry kriel
as much as i like you
it has nothing to do with you
but if you have an opinion, state it in the argument, don't say it in here where nothing can be done about your feelings

Kagura_Sohma

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 6:22 pm

Wayen got dammit you gotta leet us argue you dumb ********
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 6:24 pm

Shane-Cheshner
There is nothing you can do Kriel. Humans hate each other as much as they can. Hate begets hate and we can just watch and laugh least we go nuts and maybe join in every once in a while. If you can't laugh about it you are just gonna end up killing yourself. Try to enjoy it, and when you see them come to blows, add cartoon sound effects.

Owwin

l-Kriel-l

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 6:24 pm

Orphie
Shane-Cheshner
Orphie
Shane-Cheshner
Man, man.
Arguments.
They piss me off.
Hm? 'splain, plz.

Aww, that's sad.

I try to be a mediator, I guess.

Except when my bitchy best friend is arguing with her brother. Then she just yells at everyone because she's a b***h.

Well, probably not that sad because I never really have to deal with it in real life (thankfully).
But yeah, I know what you mean there. Just those people who get angry and there's no ********' stopping them. xd
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 6:26 pm

Allegro
Ribbin
You're too easy, Betty. Trying to be mature and dropping it when you get egged on so easily. Let's just all pick fights and drop them all butthurt when more than one person stands up to us.

ow my irony

Also, I think using what a word USED to entail is a dumb argument. If I called Orphie a wench, she'd roll her eyes because it's outdated as a slur. As the word "******" has been absorbed BY African Americans, and not exclusively as an insulting term, focusing on the past of the word just keeps the negative stigma of the word alive, marginalizing all of the success that the black community has had since the time it was a topical insult.
Oh, so that's why you called me "wench" over MSN. I totally just proved your point without even knowing it.

But the thing is, for anyone else besides blacks to use "******" at anyone who would be considered one is really insulting and would get me shot twice in the kneecaps that hurt real bad so then I had to go to the hospital.

Orphie

The Betgirl

Quotable Genius

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 6:26 pm

Kagura_Sohma
Shane-Cheshner
Orphie
Shane-Cheshner
Man, man.
Arguments.
They piss me off.
Hm? 'splain, plz.

im sorry kriel
as much as i like you
but if you have an opinion, state it in the argument, don't say it in here where nothing can be done about your feelings
He said it here because he didn't want to get drawn into said argument is all. I dont blame him. He's talking more about how he hates arguments rather than the one we were in. :3
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 6:27 pm

Kagura_Sohma
Shane-Cheshner
Orphie
Shane-Cheshner
Man, man.
Arguments.
They piss me off.
Hm? 'splain, plz.

im sorry kriel
as much as i like you

No, no, it's fine. You have your opinions.
That's one reason I didn't get involved, because I'm not a part of it. xd
True...but...I don't know.

l-Kriel-l

Orphie

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 6:27 pm

Owwin
Shane-Cheshner
There is nothing you can do Kriel. Humans hate each other as much as they can. Hate begets hate and we can just watch and laugh least we go nuts and maybe join in every once in a while. If you can't laugh about it you are just gonna end up killing yourself. Try to enjoy it, and when you see them come to blows, add cartoon sound effects.
You are SO pessimistic, in a strangely optimistic way.

I can't tell if it annoys or a muses me.
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 6:28 pm

Derpa derp derrrrrrrp. Adurrrrrrrrr. Aderpa derpa derk derk derfy kerper nerrrrrrr der.

Meta_Fish
Captain

Allegro

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 6:28 pm

Orphie

But the thing is, for anyone else besides blacks to use "******" at anyone who would be considered one is really insulting and would get me shot twice in the kneecaps that hurt real bad so then I had to go to the hospital.
See, I grew up just a few hours from you, I'm pasty white. But I feel perfectly comfortable throwing that word around some of the friends I made while I was involved in some seedy s**t in High School. Words are about intent. While much of the power of them lies within the receiver, the intent with which you say them can impact the receiver just as much.

Hence why sticks and stones may break my bones, but words will never hurt me.
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14870 14871 14872 14873 14874 14875 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games