Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14871 14872 14873 14874 14875 14876 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

l-Kriel-l

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 6:29 pm

Owwin
Shane-Cheshner
The argument between Kags and Betty. I mean, it's pretty much over now, but still, just people arguing in general. It's right at the top of the list of things I can't stand.
And when arguments take place, I do all I can to stop the argument, especially if it's a heated argument. Problem is, I can never get involved because I fear I'd say something to egg it on even more. >_>
It's really just me ranting about my fearfulness.
There is nothing you can do Kriel. Humans hate each other as much as they can. Hate begets hate and we can just watch and laugh least we go nuts and maybe join in every once in a while. If you can't laugh about it you are just gonna end up killing yourself. Try to enjoy it, and when you see them come to blows, add cartoon sound effects.

xd
You have one hell of a point.
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 6:31 pm

Quote:
";"

The 20th FR.

They're not even using coherent words anymore.
xd

TtheHero

Unbeatable Protagonist

29,625 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Waffles! 25
  • Diedrich Supporter 50

Owwin

Orphie
You are SO pessimistic, in a strangely optimistic way.

I can't tell if it annoys or a muses me.
I am not pessimistic, I am truthful. You tell me that you aren't a little happy when you see people fighting. Why do crowds gather for fist fights? Why do we love action movies? We thrive on conflict. I am optimistic about the truth. You are supposed to be right all the time, you have to back me up. If you, like me, are sickened by conflict you are defective and have to find a way to enjoy it.

Meta_Fish
Derpa derp derrrrrrrp. Adurrrrrrrrr. Aderpa derpa derk derk derfy kerper nerrrrrrr der.
See! Fish thinks so!

And since I seem to have been forgotten in all the Cult Drama, I'mma go ahead with some more derp-drawings and watch some of my lame lame lame movies.

Have fun, kids. heart

Jasper Greywolf

l-Kriel-l

Meta_Fish
Derpa derp derrrrrrrp. Adurrrrrrrrr. Aderpa derpa derk derk derfy kerper nerrrrrrr der.

Derpkick Murphy. Remember him? I sure do.

On another note, there's apparently a transformer in TF2 actually named...
wait for it...
Derp. No s**t.
If you wanna know who it is, it's the one that gets sucked into Devastator's mouth at the end of the trailer.
Derpderpderpderpderp
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 6:33 pm

Owwin
Orphie

I am not pessimistic, I am truthful. You tell me that you aren't a little happy when you see people fighting. Why do crowds gather for fist fights? Why do we love action movies? We thrive on conflict. I am optimistic about the truth. You are supposed to be right all the time, you have to back me up. If you, like me, are sickened by conflict you are defective and have to find a way to enjoy it.

Meta_Fish
See! Fish thinks so!

...Um...
Have you heard Vicarious?

l-Kriel-l

Orphie

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 6:34 pm

Allegro
Orphie

But the thing is, for anyone else besides blacks to use "******" at anyone who would be considered one is really insulting and would get me shot twice in the kneecaps that hurt real bad so then I had to go to the hospital.
See, I grew up just a few hours from you, I'm pasty white. But I feel perfectly comfortable throwing that word around some of the friends I made while I was involved in some seedy s**t in High School. Words are about intent. While much of the power of them lies within the receiver, the intent with which you say them can impact the receiver just as much.

Hence why sticks and stones may break my bones, but words will never hurt me.
Very true. Of course, I probably grew up whiter than you, since I've got ONE black friend... and her mom (who is white/native american and not biologically my friend's mother) goes nuts over anything that might be deemed as "racist"... So I've sort of had to watch what I say around her daughter, since she's as bad as her mom.

But I find anything racist insulting, be it against Jews, Chinese, black, or any other group. :/
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 6:34 pm

TtheHero
Regulust
What is the cults opinion on a "realistic" Mario game?

I'd imaging getting high on the famous Amanita-Muscaria-based Mushrooms, hurting your head from repeated head bonkings of blocks made of semi-solid brick, and having to run through hordes of savage turtles, mushroom mutants, and whathaveyou, all to save a blonde monarch on a daily basis who may just have a fetish for the kidnapping shtick.

All while thwarting the plans of a nightmare-fueled dragon/turtle hybrid whose had several kids with no mother for them around; the mother in question suspected to be a odd pinkish-hued lizard with a mouth/snout fusion that may have undergone a drastic sex change.

That doesn't sound any different than normal mario games...

Skaeryll

Dangerous Spotter

Allegro

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 6:35 pm

Orphie

But I find anything racist insulting, be it against Jews, Chinese, black, or any other group. :/
I don't find words insulting. I find people insulting when they believe that kinda thing. wink Big difference.
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 6:36 pm

Owwin
Orphie

I don't become happy when I see people fighting. I don't love action movies; they have no plot. I don't really enjoy conflict much at all, especially to the extremes that you're presenting. I guess I'm picky about what conflicts I can tolerate.

Orphie

The Betgirl

Quotable Genius

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 6:37 pm

Allegro
Orphie

I don't find words insulting. I find people insulting when they believe that kinda thing. wink Big difference.
I feel so zen now.
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 6:37 pm

Orphie
Owwin
Orphie

I don't become happy when I see people fighting. I don't love action movies; they have no plot. I don't really enjoy conflict much at all, especially to the extremes that you're presenting. I guess I'm picky about what conflicts I can tolerate.

shut up you b***h

Waynebrizzle

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 6:38 pm

Shane-Cheshner
Meta_Fish

Derpkick Murphy. Remember him? I sure do.

On another note, there's apparently a transformer in TF2 actually named...
wait for it...
Derp. No s**t.
If you wanna know who it is, it's the one that gets sucked into Devastator's mouth at the end of the trailer.
Derpderpderpderpderp
No, I don't know Derpkick Murphy.

And are we talking Team Fortress 2? If so wtf.
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 6:38 pm

Regulust
TtheHero
Regulust
What is the cults opinion on a "realistic" Mario game?

I'd imaging getting high on the famous Amanita-Muscaria-based Mushrooms, hurting your head from repeated head bonkings of blocks made of semi-solid brick, and having to run through hordes of savage turtles, mushroom mutants, and whathaveyou, all to save a blonde monarch on a daily basis who may just have a fetish for the kidnapping shtick.

All while thwarting the plans of a nightmare-fueled dragon/turtle hybrid whose had several kids with no mother for them around; the mother in question suspected to be a odd pinkish-hued lizard with a mouth/snout fusion that may have undergone a drastic sex change.

That doesn't sound any different than normal mario games...

Ah. Duly noted.

I was just thinking of it in a more graphic sense right there.

Like stomping those Goombas so hard you see fluids coming out.

And... and...

Well this video is one way of putting it in terms of realistic.

TtheHero

Unbeatable Protagonist

29,625 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Waffles! 25
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14871 14872 14873 14874 14875 14876 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games