Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14872 14873 14874 14875 14876 14877 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

l-Kriel-l

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 6:39 pm

Allegro
Orphie

But I find anything racist insulting, be it against Jews, Chinese, black, or any other group. :/
I don't find words insulting. I find people insulting when they believe that kinda thing. wink Big difference.

I allegree. (dun haet me)
But, like, I don't find it funny when it's actually meant, but I can find it funny when it's not meant to offend anyone.
I mean, if someone finds the jokes offensive, then s**t, I won't say any of them. xd

Betman
Allegro
Orphie

But I find anything racist insulting, be it against Jews, Chinese, black, or any other group. :/
I don't find words insulting. I find people insulting when they believe that kinda thing. wink Big difference.
I feel so zen now.
Ohmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Allegro

Meta_Fish
Captain

Betman
Allegro
Orphie

I feel so zen now.
It was the wink.

Allegro
Orphie

I can't think like that. Except for the internet, I can't stand when people use "Jew" or "gay" as a synonym for stupid. Contrary to the popular poem, words can and do hurt. "The pen is mightier than the sword."

Orphie

Skaeryll

Dangerous Spotter

Owwin
OOps

neutral What?
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 6:40 pm

Meta_Fish
Shane-Cheshner
Meta_Fish
Derpa derp derrrrrrrp. Adurrrrrrrrr. Aderpa derpa derk derk derfy kerper nerrrrrrr der.

Derpkick Murphy. Remember him? I sure do.

On another note, there's apparently a transformer in TF2 actually named...
wait for it...
Derp. No s**t.
If you wanna know who it is, it's the one that gets sucked into Devastator's mouth at the end of the trailer.
Derpderpderpderpderp
No, I don't know Derpkick Murphy.

And are we talking Team Fortress 2? If so wtf.

Oh sorry. Transformers 2.

Also that fat green guy in the purple chair. You don't remember that?

l-Kriel-l

Allegro

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 6:41 pm

Shane-Cheshner
Allegro
Orphie

But, like, I don't find it funny when it's actually meant, but I can find it funny when it's not meant to offend anyone.
I mean, if someone finds the jokes offensive, then s**t, I won't say any of them. xd

They could also remove themselves from the situation. Like, I hate Dane Cook, but I understand why some people find him funny, so I just leave the room whenever they watch a special of his.
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 6:41 pm

Regulust
Owwin
OOps

neutral What?

Oop!

Waynebrizzle

Owwin

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 6:43 pm

Everybody just needs to become more desensitized like me. Sure I break down and cry every once in a while when I think of how sad the world it, but then I make a joke about it and I feel much better.

Shane-Cheshner
Owwin
Shane-Cheshner
The argument between Kags and Betty. I mean, it's pretty much over now, but still, just people arguing in general. It's right at the top of the list of things I can't stand.
And when arguments take place, I do all I can to stop the argument, especially if it's a heated argument. Problem is, I can never get involved because I fear I'd say something to egg it on even more. >_>
It's really just me ranting about my fearfulness.
There is nothing you can do Kriel. Humans hate each other as much as they can. Hate begets hate and we can just watch and laugh least we go nuts and maybe join in every once in a while. If you can't laugh about it you are just gonna end up killing yourself. Try to enjoy it, and when you see them come to blows, add cartoon sound effects.

xd
You have one hell of a point.

That's..... SHAAAADENFREUDE!!

Lord Beckon

l-Kriel-l

Allegro
Shane-Cheshner
Allegro
Orphie

They could also remove themselves from the situation. Like, I hate Dane Cook, but I understand why some people find him funny, so I just leave the room whenever they watch a special of his.

I don't mind Dane, he has his funny moments, but I can see why people don't like him. xd
I honestly laughed like hell when he was talking about how loud the parking garage can be.
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 6:45 pm

Shane-Cheshner
Allegro
Shane-Cheshner
Allegro
Orphie

I don't mind Dane, he has his funny moments, but I can see why people don't like him. xd
I honestly laughed like hell when he was talking about how loud the parking garage can be.

kriel he offends me as an intelligent human being

how dare you like him

*judges*

Allegro

Orphie

Owwin
Everybody just needs to become more desensitized like me. Sure I break down and cry every once in a while when I think of how sad the world it, but then I make a joke about it and I feel much better.
Hey, I'm supposed to be the brick wall, here. You tryin' to steal my title?

Wait, that's just dealing with people on a normal communication basis. Continue.

Lord Beckon
This is why you are my friend!

@ Kriel- Vicarious is my new bad mood theme.

SCHADENFRUEDE!

Owwin

Lord Beckon

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 6:47 pm

Owwin
Lord Beckon
This is why you are my friend!

@ Kriel- Vicarious is my new bad mood theme.

'scuse me.... http://www.stlyrics.com/lyrics/avenueq/schadenfreude.htm

(cut and paste don't use the link)
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14872 14873 14874 14875 14876 14877 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games