Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14878 14879 14880 14881 14882 14883 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

J of The Wind

Shirtless Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 9:26 pm

Regulust
J of The Wind
Regulust
J of The Wind
Gah... im not having a good existence right now...

Someone beat me with a blunt object please. cry

What's wrong J?

I dissapoint my parents with everything I do...
I dont even want to come back to school at this point
Me and my parents came from getting food, ( theyre up here to bring me home, schools done) and my dad and mom were dropping me off at school again because were leaving in the morning.
Asked how i thonk i did in Bio, and told em not so hot
He got pissed as usual.
Mom already knew cuz i told her
Dad asked why, i told him i dont test well and I just couldnt do it
Asked if I got a tutor, i said no, and got pissed again
Mom sits there quiet
Tells me that hes dissapointed that we have to have the same lecture over and over
Tells me that wat kind of ******** doctor will i be at this rate.
A Doctor who kills everyone and doesnt know s**t and will never amount to s**t if I keep doing what im doing
Tells me hes dissapointed again and kicks me out of the car
Mom sits quiet
I walk out and sit on the bench of my Dorm for 30 min crying... Just got back in.
cry That's so sad...

Theres so much I could have done to prevent it... So much I could have stood up for myself for... But I failed to react. I failed to stop it, I failed to stand up for myself, I failed the class, and I failed my parents. <******** summer classes. Its all worthless. Im just gonna do the same thing over again... I just cant... I cant....
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 9:32 pm

I feel the same way J. I am smart enough to pass all of my classes. I am just so burned out on school that I don't think I am gonna pass English because I simply quit working. I am not gonna get my credit, and I am gonna have to retake it to graduate. I have been wanting to shoot up a hospital so that the cops would be forced to take me out, but I decided that if I fail I will keep moving on and take it again. So I am here.

Also, laughter is a great medicine.
Maybe this will make you feel a little better.
I have no idea what inspired this guy to do this, or who he is, but this is why the furry community is better than you guys. (not really)

Owwin

TtheHero

Unbeatable Protagonist

29,625 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Waffles! 25
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 9:34 pm

The remixes are hoppin!

I can't wait to get the DS one!
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 9:42 pm

User Image

Better than a Derp. :B

Jasper Greywolf

problematic briefcase

O.G. Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 9:46 pm

J of The Wind
Regulust
J of The Wind
Regulust
J of The Wind

What's wrong J?

Me and my parents came from getting food, ( theyre up here to bring me home, schools done) and my dad and mom were dropping me off at school again because were leaving in the morning.
He got pissed as usual.
Mom sits there quiet
Tells me that hes dissapointed that we have to have the same lecture over and over
A Doctor who kills everyone and doesnt know s**t and will never amount to s**t if I keep doing what im doing
Mom sits quiet
I walk out and sit on the bench of my Dorm for 30 min crying... Just got back in.
cry That's so sad...

Theres so much I could have done to prevent it... So much I could have stood up for myself for... But I failed to react. I failed to stop it, I failed to stand up for myself, I failed the class, and I failed my parents. <******** summer classes. Its all worthless. Im just gonna do the same thing over again... I just cant... I cant....

J, Jesus ********, man, you don't need this s**t.
I mean, what are you to him? Just some method so he can vicariously live out his dream? Or is he just ignorant? Becoming a doctor is hard.

I'm expected to go to college and all that. I dunno for what though. I just want to chase tornadoes for a living or just play my ******** music. D<

I don't think that had anything to do with it, but anyway, you don't need this s**t from your dad.
Yeah, you know what you dad can ******** do? He can either start directly helping you with your Biology, use his ******** smarts, his knowledge he has attained. Or he can stfu because you're obviously doing your best. D<

>.> Too much pressure and you'll crack. Hear s**t, see things, be afraid to be alone, have some disturbing dreams. xD

I don't mean to sound rude or come off offensive, but, I mean, is he a doctor? Does he know how hard becoming a doctor is? o.O
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 9:53 pm

Ginn Rummy
User Image

o3o

Thats WAY better than suicide! heart

Awesome Ginn!

J of The Wind

Shirtless Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100

J of The Wind

Shirtless Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 9:57 pm

Harupiggy
J of The Wind
Regulust
J of The Wind
Regulust
J of The Wind

What's wrong J?

He got pissed as usual.
Mom sits there quiet
Mom sits quiet
cry That's so sad...

I mean, what are you to him? Just some method so he can vicariously live out his dream? Or is he just ignorant? Becoming a doctor is hard.

I'm expected to go to college and all that. I dunno for what though. I just want to chase tornadoes for a living or just play my ******** music. D<

I don't think that had anything to do with it, but anyway, you don't need this s**t from your dad.
Yeah, you know what you dad can ******** do? He can either start directly helping you with your Biology, use his ******** smarts, his knowledge he has attained. Or he can stfu because you're obviously doing your best. D<

>.> Too much pressure and you'll crack. Hear s**t, see things, be afraid to be alone, have some disturbing dreams. xD

I don't mean to sound rude or come off offensive, but, I mean, is he a doctor? Does he know how hard becoming a doctor is? o.O

XD Well for the last question, no and yes.

He is not a doctor, but he knows that its hard as ******** to become one, which is why hes pushing me so hard. He knows if i continue the way I am, i wont amount to s**t, and I just keep ignoring his warnings and scorn.

Thanks for the support Haru, but this is a roblem that depends solely on my performance and action to take action... Some facts ya just gotta face. And I know im a world class screw up.

but enough of the pity party, LET US DANCE!!! scream xd
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 9:59 pm

J of The Wind
Ginn Rummy
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v324/picklequeen/HURR4.jpg[img]

o3o

Awesome Ginn!

But really, the best you can do in life is just keep trying. Don't give up.

Hope that you feel better, ja?

Jasper Greywolf

Skaeryll

Dangerous Spotter

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 10:03 pm

J of The Wind
Harupiggy
J of The Wind
Regulust
J of The Wind

He got pissed as usual.
Mom sits there quiet
Mom sits quiet
cry That's so sad...

He is not a doctor, but he knows that its hard as ******** to become one, which is why hes pushing me so hard. He knows if i continue the way I am, i wont amount to s**t, and I just keep ignoring his warnings and scorn.

Thanks for the support Haru, but this is a roblem that depends solely on my performance and action to take action... Some facts ya just gotta face. And I know im a world class screw up.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 10:04 pm

Ginn Rummy
J of The Wind
Ginn Rummy
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v324/picklequeen/HURR4.jpg[img]

o3o

Awesome Ginn!

But really, the best you can do in life is just keep trying. Don't give up.

Hope that you feel better, ja?

haha, ya, das gewd.

I always feel better by venting here. Thanks, you guys ( girls?) 3nodding

J of The Wind

Shirtless Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100

Jasper Greywolf

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 10:05 pm

J of The Wind
haha, ya, das gewd.

I always feel better by venting here. Thanks, you guys ( girls?) 3nodding

Well, I'm a girl at least. xd Dunno about the others.

And damnit, the cat chewed through my freaking yarn. ><
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 10:06 pm

J of The Wind
Harupiggy
J of The Wind
Regulust
J of The Wind

He got pissed as usual.
Mom sits there quiet
Mom sits quiet
cry That's so sad...

Thanks for the support Haru, but this is a problem that depends solely on my performance and action to take action... Some facts ya just gotta face. And I know im a world class screw up.

-nod-

-cough- Music is what screwed me up. xD I didn't expect to be okay with the guitar, well, good. After a couple months, I was pretty much teaching myself the guitar. :/ Turned out I'd rather play the guitar than be good at school. Which I am, I think, teachers tell me that all the time. D: I just don't do school well.

In any case, I bet you could become something not as difficult as a doctor, but something that can make your father proud.
Being a doctor is psychologically and psychically draining. Maybe you're not prepared for that kind of pressure. :/
I'm positive you can do something incredible, J. There are a lot more professions in the health industry than a doctor and they are all important.

DANCING IS FUN! =D

Dude, I'm behind whatever you do, srsly. I may not know you, but I know you enough that you're not a screw up.

problematic briefcase

O.G. Sex Symbol

TtheHero

Unbeatable Protagonist

29,625 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Waffles! 25
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 10:09 pm

Someone needs a BEAR HUG!

GET OVER HERE!!!
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 10:09 pm

Harupiggy
J of The Wind
Harupiggy
J of The Wind
Regulust
J of The Wind

He got pissed as usual.
Mom sits there quiet
Mom sits quiet
cry That's so sad...

Thanks for the support Haru, but this is a problem that depends solely on my performance and action to take action... Some facts ya just gotta face. And I know im a world class screw up.

-nod-

-cough- Music is what screwed me up. xD I didn't expect to be okay with the guitar, well, good. After a couple months, I was pretty much teaching myself the guitar. :/ Turned out I'd rather play the guitar than be good at school. Which I am, I think, teachers tell me that all the time. D: I just don't do school well.

In any case, I bet you could become something not as difficult as a doctor, but something that can make your father proud.
Being a doctor is psychologically and psychically draining. Maybe you're not prepared for that kind of pressure. :/
I'm positive you can do something incredible, J. There are a lot more professions in the health industry than a doctor and they are all important.

DANCING IS FUN! =D

Dude, I'm behind whatever you do, srsly. I may not know you, but I know you enough that you're not a screw up.

This is for you--> heart

For you have won it from me. 3nodding

J of The Wind

Shirtless Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100

Owwin

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 10:10 pm

I don't know what kind of doctor you are trying to be J, but you may be too good hearted to be a surgeon. A lot of people die in surgery and doctors always blame themselves because of it. If you are going to be sad not having even had anybody die on you then I think you need to go into something less life or death. You just care about people too much. Maybe if you were a little more disgusted by us.
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14878 14879 14880 14881 14882 14883 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games