Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14879 14880 14881 14882 14883 14884 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

SpookyJester

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 10:11 pm

Did I miss something? sweatdrop xd

Nobody better off themselves around here because then i'll have to go kill them. o___o;
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 10:14 pm

J of The Wind
Harupiggy
J of The Wind
Harupiggy
J of The Wind

Theres so much I could have done to prevent it... So much I could have stood up for myself for... But I failed to react. I failed to stop it, I failed to stand up for myself, I failed the class, and I failed my parents. <******** summer classes. Its all worthless. Im just gonna do the same thing over again... I just cant... I cant....

J, Jesus ********, man, you don't need this s**t.
I mean, what are you to him? Just some method so he can vicariously live out his dream? Or is he just ignorant? Becoming a doctor is hard.

I'm expected to go to college and all that. I dunno for what though. I just want to chase tornadoes for a living or just play my ******** music. D<

I don't think that had anything to do with it, but anyway, you don't need this s**t from your dad.
Yeah, you know what you dad can ******** do? He can either start directly helping you with your Biology, use his ******** smarts, his knowledge he has attained. Or he can stfu because you're obviously doing your best. D<

>.> Too much pressure and you'll crack. Hear s**t, see things, be afraid to be alone, have some disturbing dreams. xD

I don't mean to sound rude or come off offensive, but, I mean, is he a doctor? Does he know how hard becoming a doctor is? o.O

XD Well for the last question, no and yes.

He is not a doctor, but he knows that its hard as ******** to become one, which is why hes pushing me so hard. He knows if i continue the way I am, i wont amount to s**t, and I just keep ignoring his warnings and scorn.

Thanks for the support Haru, but this is a problem that depends solely on my performance and action to take action... Some facts ya just gotta face. And I know im a world class screw up.

but enough of the pity party, LET US DANCE!!! scream xd

-nod-

-cough- Music is what screwed me up. xD I didn't expect to be okay with the guitar, well, good. After a couple months, I was pretty much teaching myself the guitar. :/ Turned out I'd rather play the guitar than be good at school. Which I am, I think, teachers tell me that all the time. D: I just don't do school well.

In any case, I bet you could become something not as difficult as a doctor, but something that can make your father proud.
Being a doctor is psychologically and psychically draining. Maybe you're not prepared for that kind of pressure. :/
I'm positive you can do something incredible, J. There are a lot more professions in the health industry than a doctor and they are all important.

DANCING IS FUN! =D

Dude, I'm behind whatever you do, srsly. I may not know you, but I know you enough that you're not a screw up.

This is for you--> heart

For you have won it from me. 3nodding

heart ? Sweet. <3

It's just, my mom's the same way too, but it's affected me to the point where I've like, had numerous nervous breakdowns. D= You gotta know, it's just that, our parents think so highly of us that that it must suck for them to think about how we're messing things up. ^^; Talking too much.

This was in the Lol House, but it is epic ftw and deserves moar attention.
User Image

problematic briefcase

O.G. Sex Symbol

Owwin

SpookyJester

Nobody better off themselves around here because then i'll have to go kill them. o___o;
J has a fear of being inadequate just like I do and I wish there was something I could do for him, but sadly I cannot. Feel loved J, I want to help.

Crash and burn on.

Meta_Fish
Captain

SpookyJester

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 10:15 pm

Owwin
SpookyJester

J has a fear of being inadequate just like I do and I wish there was something I could do for him, but sadly I cannot.

MAN YOO GUISE KN B SO DEPRASSENG SUMTIMZ. gonk

Owwin
I don't know what kind of doctor you are trying to be J, but you may be too good hearted to be a surgeon. A lot of people die in surgery and doctors always blame themselves because of it. If you are going to be sad not having even had anybody die on you then I think you need to go into something less life or death. You just care about people too much. Maybe if you were a little more disgusted by us.

Ive thought about this, and...Im still trying to cope with it...
I understand that nothing in life is without risk, and that there are no guarentees of success i the medical field, but if I can increase someones chances of living, to any degree, I want to be the one who helps them.

I pride myself on making others happy, which is why it hurts me so much to hear I dissapoint the people closest to me...

J of The Wind

Shirtless Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100

Owwin

Meta_Fish
Crash and burn on.
Leave a path of destruction in your wake and leave no survivors.
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 10:18 pm

J of The Wind
I understand that nothing in life is without risk, and that there are no guarentees of success i the medical field, but if I can increase someones chances of living, to any degree, I want to be the one who helps them.

I pride myself on making others happy, which is why it hurts me so much to hear I dissapoint the people closest to me...
They just want you to succeed J. They probably want it more than anybody else. You are their most important investment in life, and they are afraid just like you are. Even if it takes you a few tries just do what you can to make yourself happy. When you find the place where you are happy they will realize that they don't have to be afraid for you.

Owwin

J of The Wind

Shirtless Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 10:18 pm

SpookyJester
Owwin
SpookyJester

J has a fear of being inadequate just like I do and I wish there was something I could do for him, but sadly I cannot.

MAN YOO GUISE KN B SO DEPRASSENG SUMTIMZ. gonk

Well were all searching for Happiness. We have to hit some speedbumps on the way otherwise life would be boring.
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 10:19 pm

I'll just have to inject you with this one syringe I found on the floor... you being J.

Skaeryll

Dangerous Spotter

TtheHero

Unbeatable Protagonist

29,625 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Waffles! 25
  • Diedrich Supporter 50

Owwin
Meta_Fish
Crash and burn on.
Leave a path of destruction in your wake and leave no survivors.

There is no Kill like Overkill. 3nodding

Oh yeah, J, you're like that cat in the picture. Smiling even though some dude is yelling at you for not being able to do something. :/

EDIT: Kay rofl, know what I've always wanted to do? Chase tornadoes. Srsly, I know how dangerous it is, but ********, it would be the best time I'd ever have. Of course, I'm told it's either A) stupid, or B) I have to go to school to do it. Which I don't. :/ I just wanna I dunno, chase 'em, capture them on film, and like, make money doing that somehow.

problematic briefcase

O.G. Sex Symbol

Ribbin

4,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 10:24 pm

Well, I can relate with what you're going through for the most part J. I don't have parents bringing me down like that, but they might as well be. It's shitty being stuck in school. I just can't seem to put out the work I'm capable of doing. ******** summer classes. ;_;
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 10:26 pm

Owwin
J of The Wind

They just want you to succeed J. They probably want it more than anybody else. You are their most important investment in life, and they are afraid just like you are. Even if it takes you a few tries just do what you can to make yourself happy. When you find the place where you are happy they will realize that they don't have to be afraid for you.

Fear not buddy, I feel the love from all directions. 3nodding
I will find a way around this eventually... maybe psychology...

Harupiggy
Oh yeah, J, you're like that cat in the picture. Smiling even though some dude is yelling at you for not being able to do something. :/

XD That cat is so cute... Hey, IM NOT A CAT DAMNIT!!! EVERYONE CALLS ME A CAT!

So what If I groom myself with my wrist like a cat, or purr when you scratch behind my ears and head! So what If I take naps during the day, and land on my feet!
IM NOT A CAT!!! scream

Lol jk, but yeah thats how I feel pretty much.

J of The Wind

Shirtless Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 10:30 pm

"It's a shelf designed to hold alcohol. Bless you, shelf."
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14879 14880 14881 14882 14883 14884 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games