Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neon Love

Back to Guilds

A place to hangout and be yourself among friends who Love you. 

Tags: Friendship, Love, Activities, Craziness, Anime 

Reply Neon Love's Gang
Yackity-Yack Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 147 148 149 150 151 152 ... 208 209 210 211 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which dream vacation would you choose?
Bahamas
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Tokyo, Japan
60%
 60%  [ 3 ]
Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Paris, France
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Sydney, Australia
20%
 20%  [ 1 ]
Hawaii, USA
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
London, England
20%
 20%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 5

Gweener

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 12:49 pm

I might be able to do without the sugar... does using Splenda count as cheating!? eek rofl
But I'm not giving up the caffeine. Uh uh. No Way.

No meals except breakfast!? That sounds hard. I think most people do the opposite,... probably with the opposite results too, huh!? xd
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 1:47 pm

Anybody interested in what your fav dessert says about you, be sure to let me know your choice in my sub-forum.
Plus feel free to discuss your fav concoctions or other desserts not listed.

Gweener

Gweener

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 1:26 pm

Ooh, Haunting in Connecticut...
so what do y'all think?
Why do the rural areas make such a good creepy setting for horror movies... and old houses. What about the older parts of a big city that is now run down and practically forgotten? Oh yeah,... that's the perfect place for a party! xd
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 2:27 pm

I don't know what it is, but I've really been wanting a big stack of pancakes... for at least a week now! Big, hot, fluffy cakes slathered in melted butter and drowned in syrup... ow, with a side of bacon or sausage, too... to dip in the syrup.

Gweener

Hazumu-san
Captain

Liberal Genius

8,575 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 6:18 pm

pancakes sound good, but so do waffles, with whipped cream and strawberries. Yum! I'll take pancakes though smile except with honey! mrgreen
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 12:21 am

I'd been craving a kebab all week, and today I finally got one.

But pankcakes sounds, like, amazing right now. With maple syrup and a HUGE scoop of vanilla icecream and chockitt sauce... heart

Kristabelle015
Crew

Gweener

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 11:20 am

Oh! I've never had ice cream with my pancakes!!!
Sounds scrumdiliumptious!
And waffles sound yummy too, I just don't have a waffle maker. Waaah! I guess I could get one at Waffle house huh? But I haven't been there since they under cooked my omelet. It was still gel in the inside~ GROSS!

I did finally satisfy my craving for pancakes... went to IHOP yesterday and made some at home this morning.

That'll do it for now. But next weekend I may have to get some chocolate chips, whip cream,... maybe some strawberry syrup.

It's like dessert for breakfast!

What was on your kebab; all meat or any veggies?
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 12:41 pm

Ok, I've checked on my sub-forum and played around in the activities, but now I have to run...

but before I go I'd like to remind everyone that our next Equinox party is steadily approaching... March 20th!~ I've updated the dates for 2009.

Also, Hazumu-san is going to open us up a new sub-forum for ANIMATION!!!~ Yeaaaaah! That should be cool... lots to talk about there!~ not to mention sharing links so we can all go watch particulars!

So show some support and appreciation and be sure to check it out and put in your two cents, and also brainstorm for any ideas for entertainment for the big Equinox party. Maybe we can have a contest and see who can balance an egg the longest!? xd

Gweener

Hazumu-san
Captain

Liberal Genius

8,575 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 7:50 pm

Yeppers, Equinox Party soon! We need activities thats for sure! smile The sub-forum will be open soon, I'm just getting the things I need put together. mrgreen
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 11:57 pm

Gweener
Oh! I've never had ice cream with my pancakes!!!
Sounds scrumdiliumptious!
And waffles sound yummy too, I just don't have a waffle maker. Waaah! I guess I could get one at Waffle house huh? But I haven't been there since they under cooked my omelet. It was still gel in the inside~ GROSS!

I did finally satisfy my craving for pancakes... went to IHOP yesterday and made some at home this morning.

That'll do it for now. But next weekend I may have to get some chocolate chips, whip cream,... maybe some strawberry syrup.

It's like dessert for breakfast!

What was on your kebab; all meat or any veggies?

We don't have IHOP here... crying

I own a waffle maker that makes penguin shaped waffles with lil scoopy tummies for you to put stuff in. It's name is Woddles. ^^
I make waffles, then put a scoop of Vanilla icecream in, then put strawberries on top, then drizzle maple syrup and chockitt sauce over the top, then dust with icing sugar. It's SO bad, but tastes SO good! ^^

And my kebab had chicken and garlic sauce in it ^^

Kristabelle015
Crew

Kristabelle015
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 11:58 pm

Hazumu-san
Yeppers, Equinox Party soon! We need activities thats for sure! smile The sub-forum will be open soon, I'm just getting the things I need put together. mrgreen

Maybe I'll be able to make the Equinox party this time! *crosses fingers*
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 1:26 am

Gweener
Ooh, Haunting in Connecticut...
so what do y'all think?
Why do the rural areas make such a good creepy setting for horror movies... and old houses. What about the older parts of a big city that is now run down and practically forgotten? Oh yeah,... that's the perfect place for a party! xd

... Chain HATES incorporeal and ethereal enemies... HATES them. I do not like the idea of getting attacked by something you can't see, hear, smell, or sense really, and can't hurt by any normal means... but it can still kick the s**t out of you if it wanted to...

... f***ing HATE ghosts and demons...

I might possibly be able to sense ghosts... maybe... I'm not entirely sure... but it's possible... depends on whether this one story is true or not... I'll tell what happened.

So I was visiting this old Aircraft carrier from WW2 called the Lexington with boyscouts... back when I used to be with boyscouts before I left because ther were mostly D***S.

... Anyway, back then, I was still pretty unstable and stuff... not in control of my anger or inhibitions... so I could possibly go into spontaneous rage or do something stupid like light random s**t on fire or hurt myself. So, my Mom went with me on this trip, partly because she wanted to go to, and partly because what I said above. I think I might've been thirteen at the time... Anyway, so we were touring around the inside of the ship, and we went down into the room that they used to drop the anchor in... like... near the very bottom of the boat and stuff. Same room they rigged up in the movie Pearl Harbor (Which was a horribly inaccurate movie and I feel dumber for having seen it) ans passed it up as the inside of a Japanese ship with hammocks and stuff in it. Anyway... there was a side room off of this one, and that was lit as well.

There was a door in this room, which led to a room with no lights on in it. I thought it was kind of strange for that door to be open... but thought nothing of it at the time. Then my Mom started trying to go into that room. I stuck my head into the room, and recoiled, and backed away about 5 steps. Now, I've got to say, I'm slightly cautious about dark rooms anyway, inside an old war relic or not, but there was a feeling of abject horror coming from the thought of entering that room. My Mom's like "Come on! It'll be fine!" And I'm like "No! No, there's something wrong with that room..." and she's like "Fine, you stay here. I'm gonna go check it out." at which point, I say "No! Do not go in that room. I don't know what the hell it is, but there's something very wrong with that room. We should not go in there."

Well, she said okay, and we left... later that night we went to a telling of ghost stories about the Lexington. Now, this is the part I'm not sure if it's true or not. If it is, it totally gives credence to that feeling. If not... I dunno. I don't remember exactly what they said... since it's been so long, so some of my storytelling is probably off. That room we were looking in was a sick bay. Apparently, when the ship was being sealed up... decommissioned or whatever... before it was turned into a museum (I don't remember the exact specifics of that story), when they were shutting off water and electricity and sealing hatches shut and stuff, the guy whose job it was to shut off the electrical (or water... I don't remember his exact job) went in there, did his job, and decided to take a nap in one of the medical cots that was set up there. While he was sleeping, the guy whose job it was to seal all the hatches came by and accidentally sealed him inside. He woke up, some time later, and noticed that the door was sealed shut... and he basically died locked in that room because, even though he was picking up s**t and banging on the bulkheads and trying to get out, no one heard him. When they opened it back up, like... 20 or 35 years later, and the unsealed that room, they found his body.

So, that's that... If that story's true, cool... if not... whoops.

ChainsawDooM
Vice Captain

Dangerous Conversationalist

24,625 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

ChainsawDooM
Vice Captain

Dangerous Conversationalist

24,625 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 1:27 am

... I'd kind of want to go to one of those haunted places to see for sure if I can sense ghosts... it's be good to know.
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 2:02 am

Eeeeek -- That sounds creepy... even worse if that ghost tale was true.. x_X ..

PieMonster2000
Crew

Hilarious Phantom

LittleTnCo
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 2:13 am

Greetings everyone! Please remember to check the Poetry and Photography section of the Guild. There is a poll I need you all to vote in.
Neon Love's Gang

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 147 148 149 150 151 152 ... 208 209 210 211 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games