Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
The HighTail Cafe Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 147 148 149 150 151 152 ... 399 400 401 402 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mika Hisoka

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 5:30 pm

Mika revels in the taste of her lover's sweet kiss, mingled with his scent she loved so much. His kiss always made her heart race and chills to run up her spine. She loved him so much more than anything else in this world. When he broke the kiss, she felt a feeling of loss, as though she had lost something. She looked up at him and smiled. "Thank you, my darling love. Your words are so kind and reassuring." She looked around at their new sarroundings. "Where are you taking me?"
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 6:31 am

Dimitri grinned, and turned to face the kitchen, looking at Mika in his arms, wanting nothing more than to plunge into another kiss. "Heh, they are nothing but the truth dear heart. Hmm? I'm taking you somewhere warm, and sheltered from the chill breeze, you expressed interest in a drink, did you not, luv?" He said looking over her curvaceous form, and could resist no longer, and kissed her again.

Dimitri Luger

Nurren Pamuk

5,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 10:28 am

Nurren looked at the loving couple, almost glaring at their lovey dovey crap. As always, he had hated those stereotypical and old school movie couples. Nurren tried so hard not to say something, but he was about to lose control. With a heated scoff and a quick turn, he faced Derrick with pained eyes while resting his head on his hand.
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 11:15 am

Derrick reached out across the table and patted Nurren's paw gently, gazing back into his eyes that simply screamed of agony. "Don't let it get to you hun.. " He smiled uneasily at the feline in an attempt to reassure him that things were fine.

LordStripeyTail

Quotable Smoker

6,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Kage-Taisen Twilight
Crew

Desirable Rogue

10,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 9:29 pm

Dimitris walked over to Nurren and Derrick and held his stomach empathizing with Nurren the little bit of queasiness that he was feeling from witnessing to the lovers.
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 9:47 pm

Tab walked over to the bar, hinting at Drew to follow. "Mmm...tell me, Dimitris, is there anything to drink in here that has a bit of a kick to it?" he asked.

Barakiel9909

PandaSkunkPunk

Dapper Lover

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 3:54 am

Drew followed Tab, smiling. "Dimitris, can I have a soda?" He giggled "The last thing I need is something with kick."
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 1:50 pm

TsukuyomiYue
TsukuyomiYue
Slowly pulling back into a more aware state, Yue blushed deeply at the realization of the fact they were in broad sight. "Ah! I'm-I'm sorry! We should take this elsewhere! Sorry about that, I'm not normally like this," he blushed deeper as he stood up and took Rocky's paw in his own. He walked them away and into the kitchen quickly, finding a comfortable corner out of sight and well away from the counters and stoves; even the food as well.

[this was my last post]

Rocky was yanked intp the kitchen with a "Woah!" passing the pots and pans and....The food. Even though he had just eaten, he was a heavy eater and was VERy hungyr. His head jerked up with a snap as he ran towards he countertop. He began scarfing down everything there. "Ohmygod!" He said with a full maw. "who would throw all of this away?!"

((Sorry bout the hiatus. s**t at this house...well, I'll explain later.))

OiginalLimbershadow

Kage-Taisen Twilight
Crew

Desirable Rogue

10,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 2:28 pm

"I can make you a Dark Mojito, Tab. As for you Drew you can a soda with a Hershey Kiss in it." Dimitris gestured at Drew to show him removing the kiss from earlier as a tease as he walked into the kitchen.
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 2:38 pm

"Dark Mojito...?" Tab said, then gave his head a quick shake. "Never mind. Just whip one up, and I'll see if I like it!" he added with a grin.

Barakiel9909

Nurren Pamuk

5,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 6:25 pm

Nurren rolled onto the floor on his side. He soon began kicking to cause a rotation of his body, causing quite a spectacle and occupying him for some time.
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 6:44 pm

Drew smiled and giggled, leaning his head onto Tab's shoulder and nuzzling lightly.

PandaSkunkPunk

Dapper Lover

Kage-Taisen Twilight
Crew

Desirable Rogue

10,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 8:24 pm

After a few minutes Dimitris came out with two drinks. Drew's was a plain soda while Tab had a green fizzt drink with a black layer at the bottom and a straw topped with a chili pepper stem. "Tab you're suppose to stir it then drink it slowly, but if it sits too long after stirring it will burn like crazy when you drink it. How's that for kick?"
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 8:41 pm

Tab accepted the drink with a grin. "A drink I'm required to down fast? Sounds like fun!" he said with a slightly worried look at the beverage. He then raised the glass to Drew for a cheers.

Barakiel9909

Kage-Taisen Twilight
Crew

Desirable Rogue

10,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 8:49 pm

Barakiel9909
Tab accepted the drink with a grin. "A drink I'm required to down fast? Sounds like fun!" he said with a slightly worried look at the beverage. He then raised the glass to Drew for a cheers.

"If you drink too quick you'll regret it my friend."
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 147 148 149 150 151 152 ... 399 400 401 402 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games