Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen Titans Wolves Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 147 148 149 150 151 152 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Whose Your Favorite Teen Titan couple?
Robin & Starfire
50%
 50%  [ 9 ]
Raven & Beast Boy
50%
 50%  [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 18

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 3:45 pm

Scar lowered his head, thinking of his sister, Blood Moon. "She was a great wolf. Incredibily brave and tough. Even if she was one of the toughest fighters, she had a kind heart for those who she was close to."

Raven raised an eyebrow and murmured, "Is it? We're still here in this world, Sirius is still captive, and Swiftkill's dead." She sighed lightly. "I'm glad you're okay." It would've killed her if something had happened.
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 6:03 pm

Vesta looked at her brother in confusion. "How can he be so happy...." She started to walk back inside.

ElectricCandii

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 10:47 am

' I know it seems hard Raven but we've been through worse and came out of it. We can do it. We always have and we'll always will' Beastoby whispered softly in Ravens eye. He knew things looked tough but thier was nothing they could do.
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 7:23 pm

"I see," said Gemini as she heard what Scar said about Blood Moon.

Italius then jumped around his Starfire and started to act cute with her. He always seemed to be a moma's boy around her.

Starfire giggled at Italius's playfulness. She then had her tail move around as Italiuss tried to catch it.

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 9:08 pm

Vesta ran threw the castle remebering how she didnt fully explore the castle. She ran up the stairs and when she finally got to the floor she panted and transformed back into her human form.
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 6:21 am

Robin smiled at the playful Italus. He was glad to see the absence of thier brother was effecting them so deeply. However he had a feeling Vesta maybe in need of a friend. He got up and made his way into the caslte to seek Vesta.

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 5:21 pm

Vesta heard a door openn and looked over the railing and noticed Robin. She let out a quiet sigh and walked onto the roof. Her hair blowing in the wind. She lead over the wall and looked out into the sky. "I miss you mom...." She said with small cry.
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 7:18 pm

"Moma," said Italius as he then snuggled against Starfire's warm red fur.

Starfire notice Robin walking away and then noticed what Italius just told her. In a way it made her feel both happy and small.

Gemini looked towards her uncle Blaise and asnwered him, "Well, the Titans have a caring heart, a heart of good and most of al love. They are like family and all play an important part to it too. As I grew up with them, they all played a part. Robin was father, Starfire was mother, and the rest were aunts and uncles to me and they took care of me very well. They rasied me how to use these powers of mine and treated me as their own. So you can say they kind of filled my heart with the warm loving of a family, something that every orphan child would feel inside."

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 8:36 pm

Blaise listened to what Gemini told him and nodded. "I see," he said.
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 8:48 pm

dragonelf213
Scar growled again. "Well don't assume those things. I'm not a dog." He couldn't help, but say those things despite how mean it came off.

Odysseus said, "Swiftkill is dead. Adonis killed her when we were out on our mission." It had been a grand battle despite the heavy injuries sustained. At least wounds could heal unlike the loss that the wolves had felt today.

"Hm, that is great news," said Kimiko. She then was dne bandaging up his wounds.

Scorpio Baroness She-Wolf

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 11:40 am

Robin cautiously made his way through the castle morphing into a wolf so he could followe Vestas scent. He followed it briskly to the roof mopring into a human he sat beside her. It would be hard to condole her but he'd try. 'Wanna talk ?' he asked smoothly.
PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 4:16 pm

Vesta kept looking up at the sky and noticed a peaceful bird flying high she didnt answer but asked a different question. "Do you ever think that you have an angel?"

ElectricCandii

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 10:07 am

'Would it matter if I do ?. You can choose what you want you to believe in. Why do you think your mother is ?' Robin asked softly. It was good to see Vesta was cooping with the situation. So much had happened and it was miracle she was ok.
PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 7:00 pm

"Star Moma how can Real Moma be still watching us if she isn't around anymore?" asked Italius.

Starfire heard Italius's question and said, "Well, becasue they'll guide in some strangest way."

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:33 pm

Raven sighed. "I guess you're right." It was true, they had been through worse and come out fairly well. However, this was a new world. It was so much different than anything else they had faced. "Let's just hope we get home soon."

Scar sighed, depressed by the talk of his sister. He looked away, not really listening to Gemini and Blaise's conversation.

Odysseus continued to sit on the edge of the bed. He knew that too much movement would just reopen the wounds. "The best we've had in a while."
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 147 148 149 150 151 152 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games