Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Oaks Alley (cafe) (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 147 148 149 150 151 152 ... 175 176 177 178 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rockgirl809

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 3:50 pm

____* MIZU* ____

Mizu came in as she put her sword away and took a seat.
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The Konton Bloodline

User Image

Nothing in the world is more flexible and yielding than water. Yet when it attacks the firm and the strong, none can withstand it, because they have no way to change it. So the flexible overcome the adamant, the yielding overcome the forceful. Everyone knows this, but no one can do it.
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 4:12 pm

User Image

Towering Stalks, unbending will...

Sojiro charged through the door, almost tripping in the dim light. He grabbed a wooden post and caught himself before he fell, then waited for his eyes adjust to the low-light. "Mikyo, answer me. I know you, and this is screaming 'the old days' all over again. What happened to change? I thought we agreed to stay down the final time! So..." Sojiro wondered why he had chosen a cafe. "Why're you here? Any leads on the reanimator?"

...Stab thy enemy, and pierce the sky

Sojiro_ReducedEarth

Oni_Soul

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 6:15 pm

The figure turned around not seening any reason to be here, for neither was the answers for their rebirth. As the man walked by Sojiro he motioned for him to follow as he walked out of the bar and to the Kage's office.
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 6:25 pm

____* MIZU* ____

Mizu was bored so she put her head down.
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The Konton Bloodline

User Image

Nothing in the world is more flexible and yielding than water. Yet when it attacks the firm and the strong, none can withstand it, because they have no way to change it. So the flexible overcome the adamant, the yielding overcome the forceful. Everyone knows this, but no one can do it.

Rockgirl809

Sojiro_ReducedEarth

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 6:35 pm

User Image

Towering Stalks, unbending will...

Sojiro sighed in exasperation, then turned to follow Mikyo. As Sakuya came in, Sojiro waved him on. "Keep going..."

...Stab thy enemy, and pierce the sky
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 1:40 pm

Kenshin Hoshigaki Kaguya
Sanin of Rock
User Image
To be young and foolish....

The clicking of boots could be heard as Kenshin walked up to the door and opened it. He walked not saying anything and sitting down. He then waited for someone to come.

....is the beginning of a Legend

Carbon-kazuma

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 1:43 pm

A clone of Lenon's walked through the door, although it was using the transformation technique as to not give himself away to anyone. He sat down at the table with the other man, and waited for him to start the conversation.
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 1:49 pm

Kenshin Hoshigaki Kaguya
Sanin of Rock
User Image

Kenshin looked up at him. "Hello Lenon, do you remember me?" He asked hoping he'd remember the flunky chunin that left and joined Rock many years earlier. "its been a long time since Ive set foot in cloud."

Carbon-kazuma

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 1:52 pm

Lenon tilted his head a little bit. Hmmm...Kenshin...a little bit. I've had a lot of students and some trauma from my death. It is rather confusing, but I remember you a little bit."

A waiter walked over and looked questionably at Lenon, who shook his head, and then at Kenshin.
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 1:57 pm

Kenshin Hoshigaki Kaguya
Sanin of Rock
User Image

Kenshin looked at the waiter and shook his head. "Well it's no surprise, I havnt been around in so long that I'd have looked much different back then." His look on life might also have changed, along with many other things. "I was hoping you could provide me with some information, even though I'm not sure if you know him or not....but, do you know anyone by the name of Andrew Uchiha?"

Carbon-kazuma

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 2:01 pm

"Andrew Uchiha...do you know what village he's from? I know an Andrew from the Grass...I'm not sure, though." Lenon sat back and put his arm over the chair.
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 2:04 pm

Kenshin Hoshigaki Kaguya
Sanin of Rock
User Image

"Yes thats right, have you seen him around, cause theres something i need to talk to him about."

Carbon-kazuma

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 2:07 pm

Lenon's eye twitched. "Um...are you sure his last name was Uchiha? The Andrew in Grass, his last name was Tenchu."
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 2:17 pm

Kenshin Hoshigaki Kaguya
Sanin of Rock
User Image

"Well he well he is from grass, and he has something on his body that seems to be like a fly trap."

Carbon-kazuma

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 2:30 pm

Lenon closed his eyes. "Andrew...well, we have an Armand Uchiha...the only Andrew we had wasn't an Uchiha. But he's dead...his last name was Tenchu. He stabbed himself." Lenon opened one eye. "Why are you looking for him, anyway?"
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 147 148 149 150 151 152 ... 175 176 177 178 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games