Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Training Grounds #1 (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 147 148 149 150 151 152 ... 438 439 440 441 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

_Neko-KittyXoX_

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 4:01 am

(hahahahaaaaaaaa! that bird looks dramatic on the picture! xd im laughing like death!)

"and im not thegirl but i am neko! hah!" "zann, dont keep him as a pet, he is a summoning, and still takes chakra, the bird, i mean houzan is not like rei or miki"
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 4:09 am

((I wuv that pic XD ))
“He’s my personal summon, and stays with me at all times, taking no chakra.” Zann explained proudly, ignoring Kiyoshi’s laughter.
Houzan shifted his wings and flew onto the ground. He was suddenly engulfed in smoke, and when the smoke cleared, he was about 3m tall, and glared at everyone.
“I am not a pet, if you need to know.”

((This is all approved btw))

iZann

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 4:11 am

Kiyoshi stopped laughhing and looked at the bird. "Why so Serious?" Kiyoshi then bursted out laughing again.
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 4:12 am

"hey kiysohi! look at his wings! if he spread them, then i can use him as boomerang! haha! (im feeling a bit high atm xd ) and rei isnt a pet as well, i bet she can do a lot more then you can do! boomerang bird!"

_Neko-KittyXoX_

Runs_With_Knifes

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 4:13 am

((aw everyone making fun of the bird lol ya'll needs to quit))

Cherry started laughing then covered her mouth and looked down. She didn't want to make Zann annoyed or his bird. She hit Kiyoshi on the shoulder. "Shush Kiyoshi."
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 4:14 am

(OOC: try to find the differences betwen the dramatic bird, and the dramatic chipmunck xd hahahaaaaa!)User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

(hahaa! im crying!! xd ))

_Neko-KittyXoX_

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 4:16 am

_Neko-KittyXoX_
(OOC: try to find the differences betwen the dramatic bird, and the dramatic chipmunck xd hahahaaaaa!)User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

(hahaa! im crying!! xd ))

Its a gofer you crazy girl
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 4:19 am

(it is? hahaha!!! hey im going to take the phone call! oh wait theres no one on the phone!!! hahahaha! im so random today xd )

_Neko-KittyXoX_

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 4:21 am

_Neko-KittyXoX_
(it is? hahaha!!! hey im going to take the phone call! oh wait theres no one on the phone!!! hahahaha! im so random today xd )

What's REALLY FUNNY, is that Zann's bid sig picture if the falcon from Stuart Little 2 XD
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 4:22 am

(am I the only one who's NOT dissing Zann's bird!? GOSH PEOPLE! lol)

Runs_With_Knifes

_Neko-KittyXoX_

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 4:24 am

((omg! you are so right! it is the bird from stuart little hahahaha!!!)
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 4:25 am

((lol shaddap, I wuv that pic XD
You’re not having a fever…right?))

Houzan gave a shrill cry (like eagle’s cry) and rose into the air. He then grasped his talons around Neko’s tree, and flapped his wings powerfully, uprooting the tree.
“Boomerang bird, eh?” He brought his razor sharp beak inches away from Neko’s face, clicking it dangerously

iZann

_Neko-KittyXoX_

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 4:28 am

*the bird was now really close to neko's face* "hey bird, i dont like you, i would like you more if u were a phoenix!!!!" *handseals* "katon: goukakyuu no jutsu!" *neko blowed a fireball, not so big a usual because she didnt want to hut the bird*
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 4:29 am

"hey cherry you love zann? because your not laughing with us!"

_Neko-KittyXoX_

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 4:33 am

"Phoenix? Screw that." Kiyoshi made a few hand seals. "Katon: Ketatamashi Makai (Fire Release: Piercing Hellstrike)" A long spear made of fire came out of his mouth, which he held in his hand. "I say we turn him to roasted chicken cabobs, mm chicken."
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 147 148 149 150 151 152 ... 438 439 440 441 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games