Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Konoha's gates [ Read 1st post before entering/exiting ] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 147 148 149 150 151 152 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 5:17 pm
((ok this is jsut for havok when he's online.....))
Dark-Ninja70
(( Still it'd burn it's wings off at least I'm a Sannin myself ))

*Hanzo turned to Yokai with the 2nd and 3rd hokage's standing next to him.*

"Sorry kiddo it's a S-rank jutsu too much for you to handle."

*Hanzo then turned to Hayashi remembering the soon to explode orb of poison*

"Take care of it"

Just so everyone reads this:
Hayashi did the tiger sign and many roots came from under the orb of poison and engulfed it with the poison inside of it the roots turned into a tree. The tree's inside roots then pulled the poison down the roots and traveled out of the village threw the roots.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 5:24 pm
ANBU Wolf Ninja
Dark-Ninja70
( No...see I'd have Tai dead already if he wasn't a loyal konoha shinobi there is nothing much holding me back from killing you but since your Reiko's lover and I think Reiko is ok so I'll spare you. ))

((Wait! Have my character dead because of OOC arguements? That doesnt make sense, damn "drama rpers" (If thats what they are called. Sometimes I just call them noobs.") Seriously, bringing RL emotions into your Roleplay? That is pretty stupid in my opinion there.))
(( Yea I'd kill you but I don't have a solid reason to. I hate you more than anyone else in all of gaia. 3nodding ))

Let's stop OOCing quote some posts refering to Zeramaru and leave it at that till he returns  

Dark-Ninja70

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 5:27 pm
Dark-Ninja70
*Four blurs came onto the battlefield. One of them came by Zeramaru he merely looked at the man with a gaze of hatred Kanashibari no Jutsu - Temporary Body Paralysis Technique he then took his katana out of it's sheath and enhanced the blade with white chakra that cut off the chain Chuin was tied with. Then using his free hand he grabbed Chuin and took off. *

*While that had happened the other blur came by the yonbi quickly overpowering the beast with his sharingan making the yonbi on our side as it turned on it’s master.

*The real Hanzo appeared hidden in the darkness with two coffins on either side of him ((Edo Tensei))
On the left it said Ni (Two) on the right it said San (Three). He had activated his sharingan and neo-byakugan his eyes focussed on the task at hand. The third clone poofed away after grabbing two animal sacrifices for the jutsu. (The jutsu never said it couldn’t be animals and the jutsu just needs a living vessel to take over and form into their old selves.) The top part of the coffins fell off revealing the 2nd and 3rd hokage Hayashi Senju and Sin-Q Hyuuga.*

"You take away this poison and leave now or I'll kill you."

*With that last statement he stuck two kunai‘s in the back of Hayashi and Sin‘s heads making them his to control. He then turned to Orion and nodded as if to say “Let‘s do this“.*

((Chuin I dont think he ever untied you but this way we can be sure your safe. Also it's not god modding what I just did Zeramaru incase you think that becase the description says it leaves the person frozen so the other ninja can either attack or retreat and I think it'd be godmodding if you closed your eyes as I was doing it because there is no way to see it coming.))

((Also it never said Sin died neither for Hayashi but they have never been on gaia in a long time and have stopped posting in the guild for months. ))

((On a last note I know those jutsu because of a scroll I stole from Kit when he was learning kinjutsu from lenon. The neo-byakugan is a implant from Xantos and I made those clones at the mist docks before I arrived here.))

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 5:32 pm
((ok....i'm just leave gates now so i can still rp....))
Dp left the gates......

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Requiem of Remorse

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 5:34 pm
Rag ran back into the village to find someone to train him before the chunin exams  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 5:36 pm
((Yeah, I am going to leave too if that matters. Going to Orion's Meadow. I deleted my last post so I didnt mess up anything.))

Tai disappears in a puff of smoke...  

Nebulosis

iHuntur

4,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 5:44 pm
((Yea I am leaving))
Chuin ran out, ready for the next day.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 5:01 am
Reiko did the handsigns. "kikaichuu no jutsu (destruction bug jutsu)" the beetles flew out of hersleeves and towards zeramaru.  

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 11:06 am
Dp walked back through the broken gates.....  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 6:09 pm
Yokai ran off to the academy  

Dripples

Cappey-San

Aged Gekko

9,350 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 6:21 pm
Kurisu finally made it to the gates of the leaf village. "Finally, i can't believe i had to travel this far for an exam", as he walked through the gates into the village. " The air here isn't as dry as the sand village... i kinda like it."  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 2:56 am
((ugh um can someone sumarize the attacks done I cant understand...well i could but if i did it would take me a day to just understand them xd . Sorry but cant I take 1 day to travel back to where I used to live meet all of my relatives and prepare for christmas I mean I am only evil here, well it is true. Umm fire you should understand that i need this OCC. ))  

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 147 148 149 150 151 152 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games