Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
♥ ℓσνє мє єтєяηαℓ ♥ - Finis Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 147 148 149 150 151 152 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who's excited about the RP?
I am! :D
56%
 56%  [ 32 ]
I'm NOT
15%
 15%  [ 9 ]
Meh... :P
28%
 28%  [ 16 ]
Total Votes : 57

crayons 4 the color blind

Shirtless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 7:06 pm

User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter swayed with Veronica as the tempo picked up, "Why do you want to murder him?" What had Armand done this time? Obviously nothing to Veronica directly, Hunter couldn't keep his gaze off his rose long enough for Armand to have had a chance to do anything. Not that he thought he would.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 7:13 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Waiting for someone to change my life.
I think have found him.

Veronica sighed softly and rolled her eyes. "Because he's a jerkhead." She looked into Hunters eyes, "I'm not trying to piss you off or anything love." She had picked up on Hunters terminology, "But he's causing Madiline a bit of frustration, I guess you would call it." She continued to dance with Hunter as the songs changed, "Tell me about this Airi chick?" She figured if Armand knew her, so did Hunter.

samanthaualani

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 7:14 pm
Ravin Black

She leaned up a little to rub her nose against Dylan's. "Hardly. The family I was born into was poor and had no money for trivial things such as dance lessons," she murmured. "Even now, I have no interest in dancing. I just move to the music." Ravin touched a gentle finger to his cheek and ran it down his jaw. "So, really, I'm no more of a dancer than you are, my darling."

Ravin brushed her lips against Dylan, parting hers to breathe sweetly against his skin. She inhaled deeply of his scent. "I remember promising you a little bite tonight," she hinted, winking slightly. "Are you excited?"  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 7:48 pm
this is who i am: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.[/img]

this is what i love:A good nice laugh whenever i need it

this is what i fear:angry or sad people

the music stuck in my head:linkin park in the end

this is me:A angel (not really well kinda) a comedian and a half human
my signature tells it all
(i decided to add this)
Strange things about me:At night i crashed here from space because iam a black hole angel) other nights now you may see me in a graveyard someone elses house then a mysterious light and at when i landed

(there was no god modding in the making of this profile)  

Doomed Black Hole Angel

Distinct Genius

3,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Profitable 100

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 7:52 pm
||erm?||  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 11:09 pm
xxJasper_is_my_lifexx
User Image

Madeline Moorne: the perfect little rich kid....

Madeline looked at him. "I came to check on you. Just making sure you are okay." He embraced her. She wriggled out of his arms. She backed away. "Did...Were you together? I mean you and Airi." Madi was just wondering. The talk with Veronica made her wonder about a few things.

....that can't get enough of her nicotine
User Image

User Image
Alexander Armand Thorne
Blood is was the only thing that keeps me sane...

Armand sighed and dropped his hands to his sides then placed them on his hips. What did she want from him? Was it not enough that he told her that he loved her? Risked his status among the vampire elite for falling for a mortal that he refused to kill? She was too aware of things. "Yes we were together a long time ago. She helped raised me to become the way you see me now. She taught me the basic tools to survive as a vampire and yes we loved each other well at least I loved her. I could never decipher her true feelings and intentions towards me. Then one day she fled and I was broken I spent centuries looking for her. I am not going to lie to you Madeline I am ecstatic to see her again. I want to spent time with you but at the same time I don't want to neglect you which is why instead of following her that one night I came back to your house to spend the day with you. To tell you my feelings and to make love to you because I knew that you wanted it." He turned his back to her and looked up at the moon. He hoped that this did not ruin the night for either of them and more than that he hoped she did not leave him but he knew that mortals were such fragile things and were easily hurt by something that they did not or choose not to understand.  

ManAxXxSamA

MistressInTheWinterCoat

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 3:42 am
User Image

She...Veronica was was right. They were exes. He told her everything. She walked over to him. His back was faced away from hers. Madeline looked in his eyes. She touched his cheek. She stood on the tips of her toes and kissed him. "I..I didn't mean to...I didn't want.." Madi didn't know how to put what she was going to say. "I just wanted to know. Veronica asked me and I didn't know what to answer." She was probably digging a hole for Ronnie. He didn't really like her and now he probably hated her. She had other things to ask him, but now wouldn't be that great time. She wondered if he really loved or was he doing this just for her. She also wondered..well, nothing else.

User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 6:23 am
|| Dude!!! scream Quit spamming!!! That's not even the right profile! ||

Shirtless Elocutionist

Shirtless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 6:30 am

User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter growled slightly, of course, leave it to Airi to cause these kinds of problems. He kissed Veronica lightly and glanced over to where Arir stood talking with a mortal. "Well, I can not tell you Armand's past with her. That is his own buisness to share with who he wishes to. However I do know her." Just great, he knew Veronica didn't like the fact he'd had other "lovers" in the past. Now one was practically staring her in the face, damn that Airi.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 9:51 am
User Image
Alexander Armand Thorne
Blood is was the only thing that keeps me sane...

Armand kissed her back briefly before sighing. "Well I wish that girl would just mind her own business because...well never mind I will leave his story to him to tell. I just hate now that she had you upset for no reason with me. I have half a mind to say something to her but I won't because I respect Hunter and you." He looked down at her with a tender look in his eyes and gently touched her face and hair. He titled her chin up a bit so that he could kiss her forehead then her lips soon after. He wrapped his arms around her waist again and mingled his tongue with hers for a while then pulled back before he rendered her breathless. "Do you want to rejoin the party? We never got to share a dance yet love."  

ManAxXxSamA

MistressInTheWinterCoat

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 1:52 pm
User Image

Madeline looked at him. She didn't want to him to talk to Veronica. Good thing he wasn't. She would have to learn to keep her mouth shut about what Ronnie said. "Okay. And she won't because she's my friend and cares about me. She just wants the best for me; she just doesn't know you are the best." She giggled. His eyes were entracing. She gazed into them before his lips touched her forehead. Her eyes closed when he kissed her. She felt his arms around her. Her tongue moved with his. Armand pulled away. "I would love to share a dance." Madi opened her eyes and smiled up at him.

User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 2:01 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
Waiting for someone to change my life.
I think have found him.

Veronica sighed as he looked over at the blonde, Airi. She was rather gorgeous. But of course she was - Duh, she was a vampire. Hunter told her that he couldn't tell her Armands past. "I'm not asking you to tell me anything particular about Armand and Airi, just Airi." She shrugged and looked into his deep blue eyes.
Was there something about this Airi girl... and Hunter?
No, that'd be crazy. If Armand and Airi had a thing then Hunter- As his best friend, didn't have a thing with her as well.

samanthaualani

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 2:18 pm
samanthaualani
DylanLeeKeith

User Image
Show ourselves to the world tonight,
cause we're no longer in disguise.

"But you are graceful my love. Where as the only place I've ever been graceful is on the soccer feild." Dylan chuckled and kissed her lips softly. "And in bed, or so I'm told." He joked, smirking.
He turned his head to kiss her finger as it ran along his face.
"Of course I am." Dylan smiled and allowed her to rest her head on his chest as he moved them across the dancefloor- just moving to the music. He was trying and doing... okay-ish.

||god, i hate spammers.||

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 2:27 pm

User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter sighed, of course, his rose would press the issue. He wasn't sure what to tell her really. The truth of course, but how would she react? "Well, Airi is a traditionalist. She is the oldest vampire I have ever met, this she commands the utmost respect, although I don't quite follow that etiquet. As you may have guessed, Armand and Airi have a past together." here he paused, unsure of how to word his next sentence. "As well as I, we- are I suppose what you humans would call exes..." he waited for her reaction before continuing.  

Shirtless Elocutionist

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 2:33 pm
Ravin Black

She smiled against his skin, squeezing him tightly around the waist. His voice was a comforting lullaby. Ravin felt more sure than before at that moment about Dylan spending eternity with her. She wondered if their love would last. If it didn't, she would see him continually at school. Then that would be a living hell. She wouldn't be able to stand that.

She wondered what time it was. Time actually flew by in Dylan's presence. Before it had passed sluggishly even as she recorded things fervently in her journals and books.

"When do you want to leave?" she wondered.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 147 148 149 150 151 152 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games