Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kusakage's Office Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 147 148 149 150 151 152 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Panthers7

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 10:33 pm
User Image
Yumi Uchiha
Jounin-Oniwabanshu Captian///Konohagakure///Sharingan|||Demon Sage
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yumi smiled as the kage agreed to the words and saw that issue that Akira himself saw. He could only hope that the rumors that his village was destroyed where only just that; he couldn't believe that the wall of living metal could be destroyed so easily; such power it would take to produce such a thing would have to beyond massive!!"Yes... Indeed. I am sure that this union of villages will fortify our relationships on the diplomatic end, as well as on the regular companionship end, that I do." When she reached out her hand, he was about to follow suit until he heard her halt. This, to the Uchiha, was rather peculiar to him as he wondered what name she was about to say. Was it her marriage name? Was she ashamed of it? Or, was Yumi simply looking far too deep into it. He decided to drop it as he too has dropped some of the things from his past but even so he still had a long ways to go as somethings you simply can't sweep under the carpet.

Taking her hand gently and giving it a shake as well as once more in a respectful, but this time much higher bow, before slowly retracting his hand,"It is a pleasure to be by your side Aki-sama." Yumi smiled brightly as he turned and moved towards the door before looking over his shoulder,"Should you be in need of my assistance, I will be within the village. I thank you advance for your hospitality, that I do." Yumi said in the upmost grateful tone before exiting the office and leaving the Kusakage to her duties. He rather didn't want to suck out any more time than he would have to.

[Exit Kusa Training Grounds]  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 5:49 pm
Teddy appeared as he was quiet bored and really didn't know were to go. He stood in front of the door of the Kusakages office and knocked lightly.

iTeddy Inferni

3,700 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 7:30 am
User ImageUser Image

Hearing the knock at the door, Aki called out to whoever was there. "You may enter." The clone had returned to her desk after Yumi had left, reviewing reports and other various documents. However, before Teddy could enter another clone of Aki brushed past him and entered the office. She walked up to the clone at the desk, the two had a quick exchange. Both talking in quiet hushed voices.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:13 pm
Morinaga Riku
The Marked Child
"Self Destruction is Simple"

User ImageUser Image
Riku found the office, as he started walking outside the wall. He then climb through the kage's window. He looked around the office to see who was there. "Hey." Riku said raising his arm lazily at the woman.

Riku's Theme:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wflcMMitN7Q
"I just wanna live."

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 11:28 am
User ImageUser Image

The second clone left the office, off to get more errands done. Aki turned around at the sound of someone entering through the window. The clone arched her eyes in surprise, she hadn't received word from the real Aki about Arekku request to let Riku in. "Hello. It's a been a while." There was a glimmer of suspicion in the interest that filled her voice.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 2:07 pm
User ImageUser Image

The aged warrior stared up to the large building, his ghostly white eyes taking in the purplish figures inside of the building. An elongated sigh was released as he opened the door and made his way to the staircase that led to the office. "All of these buildings are the same." The ancient fighter chuckled under his breath. His heavy metal boots came to a stop at the door, wandering who the new Kage was this time. The massive hand of the warrior came up to knock upon the door three times.  

Oni_Soul

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 2:19 pm
Morinaga Riku
The Marked Child

User ImageUser Image
Riku stomach churned a little as he bowed in front of Aki slowly stopping mid way,"My name is Morinaga Riku and I came here to request your permission to stay in your village as an official Kusa-nin." Riku said slowly trying to feel more ashame of his actions or words as he stood straight up.

"Ahhh being slave for another village how nice.... I should of stayed in my training grounds or ran back....... Ugh oh well this probably won't work either way." Riku thought to himself as he stood up straight and put his arms around his chest and had his usual dull face on.

Riku's Theme:
"I just wanna live."

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 2:20 pm
Ronnel no Tenshi | S-rank | Medical | Kusagakure Sannin
User Image

Wind swirled through the hallway, lifting the edges of Mikyo's clothing and hair. They gathered into a spiral just on the other side of the door from where he was, obscuring the sight of the hall past them. Then just as suddenly as they had appeared, the wind died down.
Ronnel set Aki down on her feet and turned, grinning to bow to Mikyo.
"Well now, when I said that Grass was open to you, I didn't quite expect you so soon old friend." Sensing the man's chakra was always not the same as seeing the old warrior in the flesh.
"Oh, Mikyo-san. I have the pleasure of introducing you to Aki Chiru, newest Kusakage of this illustrious village." He grinned again as he bowed to present Aki.
The Sannin then moved to the door and opened it smoothly, stepping into the room to hold it open for the two Metaru users.

Medical Maestro | Wolf Summoner | Bloodline Crusher |

Boku_ha_Ronnel

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 2:36 pm
User ImageUser Image

Aki was dazed by the sudden transaction, one moment she was about to finally learn kage bunshin then next Ronnel had swept her up saying something about the bloodline implant. And then they were here. Brushing her bangs from her face she was awe struck to find another man back from the grave. "Mi-Mikyo!" She stammered. Her jaw hung open with shock. Ronnel's words caused her to jump a little. "YOU KNEW?!" She accused swinging her fist at his shoulder. Ruffling her hair the woman gave a laugh. "This is mind blowing. Mikyo-sama please come in" Aki beckoned as she strode into the office, to find Riku and her clone conversing. "Ah Riku, Arekku spoke with me. I'll allow you to join but I'm going to keep my eye on you. Understand?" She came to stand beside her arms akimbo, while the clone stared at Miyo with obvious surprise.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 2:42 pm
Morinaga Riku
The Marked Child

User ImageUser Image
"Ahhh thank you." Riku said not putting to much mind to the last comment of hers. It was always the usual thing at every village, suspicion and paranoia. Though he found it funny hearing the man's name waltzing into the kage village.

Though he decided to keep it to himself he just assumed it was some other history as he walked outside the window and jumped down. When he landed he started to walk away casually.

Riku's Theme:
"I just wanna live."

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Oni_Soul

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 2:43 pm
User ImageUser Image

Mikyo smiled, and his pale white eyes looked over the two Shinobi. "It is great to see you still alive Ronnel. And a Sanin!" The warrior took a step into the office seeing the other shinobi inside, speaking to Aki's clone. "I know of Aki, but thank you for the introduction my good friend." Mikyo said as he held the door for the other two.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 2:46 pm
( Bah, I have lab.
But I wanna keep roleplaying with Oni~
D:
I'll be back in two hours. )

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

Oni_Soul

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 2:52 pm
User ImageUser Image

It has been to long since the ancient fighter of the Demonic Metal has smiled. "It is good to see both of you again, I truly thought everyone from the old days were gone or dead." Mikyo laughed. He looked around the office, taking slow steps inward, his ghostly eyes aimlessly shooting about. "We all need to sit down and have a drink. Alot has happened since I have been gone."

((Sorry im slow at posting, these might be behind yours, so let me read them before you guys post so I can catch up.))  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 3:02 pm
Rahenno ran into the office, breathing heavily. He had just spirnt from his home to the home of his wife, which he hasn't seen in a long while now. He looked around the office and saw an old man, he seemed as if he was blind. His white eye's searching the room as he sat down. "What the....MIKYO?!?" He said in surprise. Rahenno remebers when Mikyo tryed to kill him when he was only a Genin.

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

Irish-Sama

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 3:39 pm
((OH NOES, I am supposed to be here with Kazuma with Mikyo, but my other RPC is gonna be here with ronnel.))

Kyo walked up to the building with slight confusion "Maybe I'll find training here" he muttered to himself as he walked in.

Kazuma appeared in the office next to Mikyo "Sorry I am late Mikyo I got sidetracked on the way here, so what are we doing again?" he asked then caught sight of Ronnel, his mind suddenly flashed back to his time as an assassin.

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 147 148 149 150 151 152 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games