Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
*--Ataraxia Highschool--* Going to be remade Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 147 148 149 150 151 152 ... 176 177 178 179 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I was to start over this rp, with a different setting and a different plot...your thoughts?
YES!!!
66%
 66%  [ 4 ]
....what?
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
No, no, no, annnnnnd no
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Maybe?
33%
 33%  [ 2 ]
If you do [insert suggestions here] then yeah
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6

blossomsakura112

6,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 8:21 pm
(( Lol, it would be harder to kiss short people, Ares. xD Lol, but lots of tall ppl like to hug short people because its fun or whatever... haha. -rolls eyes-

-giggles- im here for you Roza. -pets- ))  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 8:40 pm
(Yay <3 *huggles some moar* People luv to glomp me, they almost make me fall each time >. < )  

RosesOfDeathYetFullOfLife

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

blossomsakura112

6,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 8:47 pm
(( Lol.... -shifty eyes-
-tackle glomps Rose- Rawr!! ))  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 9:02 pm
(Meehhhh....*pouts as she attempts to not fall* It was too tempting wasn't it? v. v )  

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

blossomsakura112

6,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 9:15 pm
(( damn... -stares- I'll make you fall one day, Roza. ))  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 9:32 pm
(Sakura! I'm the same height as you! *Dog piles Rose*)

"Why thank you. I really like it a lot better than...." Dio suddenly stopped himself. He was for some reason being careful. But for what? "My other car." Dio then lied his left hand on the motorcycle and turned back to Samantha. "We might find who you're looking for at the part and to answer your question Nick, a bunch people. I hope we'll have oxygen to breathe!" Dio smiled and turned back to motorcycle. "Would the two of you mind turning around for a second? I need to do something...aw screw it! We're already late as it is." Dio placed his other hand on the motorcycle and instantly the vehicle was covered in vines. It began to lengthen and shape into a car of some sort. Once the shape was complete, the vines dispursed and a orange GTO was revealed. "TA-DAA!" Dio opened the side door and pushed the seat forward. "Nick you get in first. Then Samantha."  

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

blossomsakura112

6,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 9:47 pm
(( -laughs- nyu! ))

Ah-ha! Dionysus! Why that little sly dog... The voice growled, deep within Samantha's mind. But Samantha didn't quite catch the voice. She was so surprised on what happened infront of her. She gasped and took a step back, scared of what else he could do. And for some reason, she didn't want to find out what he could do. Samantha looked around, wondering where she can escape, and not be found. "I uh... c-cant... um.. I'll just go back to the hospital. They would know where he would live."

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 10:04 pm
Dio was trying very hard not to look frustrated. He needed Samantha to come with him. For what only he knew. "Samantha," Dio started. "If I promise you that I'll help you find whoever it is you're looking for, will you come with me?" Dio held a gentle hand out to her. "Whatever you wish, i just need you to come with me."  

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

blossomsakura112

6,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 10:20 pm
That didnt sound like a molester trying to get a child to come with him. Samantha gulped and looked at his out-stretched hand. The voice in her head told her to tell the truth and take his hand... Summoning up all her courage, Samantha reluctantly took his hand. She smiled weakly as she looked up at him. "Thank you... and please help me find him. Help me find..." She paused for she almost forgot his name... "Ares! Help me find Ares, please, Dionysus!" Samantha stated, though her voice sounded different... someone more powerful. Hera spoke a bit in that sentence. Samantha didnt even notice though.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 10:38 pm
Dio's hand shot back at the mention of Ares. "ARES?! Surely you're just talking about a boy who happens to have the name and total has nothing to do with the bloodthirsty go...wait..." In the midst of Dio's panic he could have sworn Samantha had just called, Dionysus. "Did you just call me, Dionysus?"
(Don't worry. Dio will still help.)  

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

blossomsakura112

6,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 10:48 pm
(( Damn, i got to go now guys. I'll post tomorrow. Night everyone! ))  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 1:05 pm
((But its my rose chan. ~huggles~ Miiiiiiiine))

Ares frowned a bit. "Dont know what the deal is...dont frankly care. I mean honestly I am the god of war...none of it has anything to do with me. But...you see, I am really liking that one. And quite frankly you had your chance with Persephone."  

Lord Blade Icestorm

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 4:22 pm
(*gets in push-up position so they didn't succeed in making her fall* AHA!!! What now?! >:3 *gets away only to be snagged again* Meehh...I can't win, can I? *sniffs*)

(Stating again, JUST IN CASE. Me ish temporarily controlling Hades, if he doesn't reply tonight he will be kicked since it has been a week. )

Hades grunts with a glare,"Enough. Cerberus, I leave him with you." He says as pats the massive dog's leg. Cerberus glances to Ares, growling as he flashes his teeth before charging at him. Hades then looks behind to see Bella trapped in some crater, then turns around walking away from the situation. Mana so ne.. He sends in thought to Bella's mind, triggering the collar to full power. Bella stutters slightly as she struggled to get free.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 5:35 pm
((Hehe, but I'm a good guy...sorta...~huggles~ I wub chu. ^-^))

Ares laughed. "Coward." He charged Cerberus and grabbed one of its large heads. He held it in place as his fist came around to knock the other one away. As soon as it was clear he started to pummel the large demon with bone crushing blows that would kill a mortal, on Cerberus...really angered it as it did hurt.  

Lord Blade Icestorm

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 6:18 pm
(Alright...well Logan just replied my pm, SO he's back with controlling Hades.

*snuggles* I wub chu two!! ;3 Btw, I kinda been wondering if you minded if I called you Blade..*twiddles fingers* Sounds weird if I call you that, but idk..)  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 147 148 149 150 151 152 ... 176 177 178 179 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games