Welcome to Gaia! ::

◇ Xtreme Skilled Knights ◇

Back to Guilds

An army of many is more powerful than an army of one. 

Tags: everything, anime, poetry, clan, gold, fun, knights, skilled, RP, games, music, advice, vending, webcasts, booty grab, contests, art, music, zOMG, Wii, Xbox, Playstation, PC 

Reply Welcome
Introductions (See Example in First Post!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 147 148 149 150 151 152 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iYaoi_Luvr

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2015 8:46 pm
Name: iYaoi_Luvr
Hobbies: Reading, Writing, Music, Movies, Anime, RP (Yaoi, Fandoms) and other things.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2015 4:50 am
Hello, you can just call me Kore. heart
I'm 23 and I like to read/write a lot, huge hermit and not very talkative.

Sid the Bear invited me and I greatly appreciate it!

Skullzie Q

Anxious Trash

Sid the Bear

Kawaii Friend

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2015 6:29 pm
Kore of Spring
Hello, you can just call me Kore. heart
I'm 23 and I like to read/write a lot, huge hermit and not very talkative.

Sid the Bear invited me and I greatly appreciate it!

You're welcome, Kore! Enjoy the guild~  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2015 6:30 pm
Name: Pooka
Hobbies: Anime, gaming, sci-fi, etc. Vendor and Artist Coordinator, Guest relations, and other duties with GTX-KC, Kansas City's Video Gaming and Technology Expo. Also, digital artist and owner of Once Upon A Doodle  

PoOkA_baBy

Aged Otaku

19,600 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Prepared for Liftoff 50

Sid the Bear

Kawaii Friend

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2015 6:30 pm
iYaoi_Luvr
Name: iYaoi_Luvr
Hobbies: Reading, Writing, Music, Movies, Anime, RP (Yaoi, Fandoms) and other things.

Welcome to the guild!  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2015 6:32 pm
HARD N THROBBING INCUBUS
call me Hard, its easier. you may learn my real name one day... it might be on my profile. uhhh

im 24 and im on gaia because i work too much to have real hobbies. just about to finish up a 54 hour week.

I honestly forgot gaia still has guilds. idk how well im gonna work out at this or if this guild is even active or what.

Oh jeez, I'm so behind in welcoming new members!

Love the username and avatar! Enjoy the guild~ And you can make this guild super active when you have time. blaugh  

Sid the Bear

Kawaii Friend

Sid the Bear

Kawaii Friend

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2015 6:33 pm
Merasmus
Hello. My name on here is Merasmus (bonus points if you know who that is) but I go by Vague in most other places. So both names are fine.

Don't confuse the gender of my avatar for my actual gender because I change the avatar base from time to time based on different outfits. I consider myself androgynous anyways, so I'm whatever gender you want me to be.

I'm 22 but you might as well consider me 23 since my birthday is in 3 weeks. I'm in college majoring in German with a minor in Math, and I actually graduate in 3 weeks, as well. On my birthday. It's a great bday gift.

I never played gaia much except during holiday events. But ever since Runway was released, I've been on here every day. I've never been a gaia guild before, so this'll be interesting. I probably won't be super active since I'm pretty busy irl, but I'll do my best to be a good member.

As far as interests go, I like online games. Don't really have a specific genre of game that I consider a favorite, though. Some of my favorite online games are Team Fortress 2, Minecraft, Elsword, and Grand Chase (RIP). I used to play Runescape and have played other MMOs in the past, so you can ask about others I might have played.

I also enjoy playing older games, like for the Playstation, PS2, N64, and Gameboy Advance. But I also have a 3DS and a Wii, though I don't use them much.

Some of my favorite games of all time are Threads of Fate (called Dewprism in Japan; it's an old PS1 game), Kingdom Hearts, Portal, TF2, Outlast, and OFF.

Thanks to Sid the Bear for the invite, btw!

Hi, Meramus! You're very welcome~ I appreciate that you shared so much about yourself. whee

Also, happy birthday!  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2015 6:35 pm
oitten
Hiii! I'm just a quiet 18 year old who goes by the name oitten. I like writing, hiking, hanging out in NYC & eating food. Oh, and I'm a history major. C;

Also thank you Sid the Bear for the invite! ^-^

Hello, Oitten! What specific area of history are you majoring in? And you're welcome~  

Sid the Bear

Kawaii Friend

Sid the Bear

Kawaii Friend

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2015 6:36 pm
greenmote rapture
Hello! emotion_yatta

Call me greenmote here.
I'm 21 years old irl.
I like music, video games, reading, working out, and RPing if I have time to.

Welcome, greenmote!  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2015 6:37 pm
veska3if
hello i am new over one week
my name is veselina but i always nickname my self veska3if
i am 23 year old
i like to rp play games that i can play for free cause i am saving my money for food and other important for home stuff XD watching some animes but i dont know why but when i found some totaly awesome anime i am not watching it for one day but like after a month or year XD
anyway nice to meet you all ^^
i was invited by Sid the Bear

Nice to meet you, Veska!  

Sid the Bear

Kawaii Friend

Sid the Bear

Kawaii Friend

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2015 6:38 pm
GeekWhistle
Hi! I'm new (obs, as I'm posting an introduction).

They complimented my outfit when they asked me to join, and Idk that is a really good way to get me to join up apparently. XD

Anyways. I'm geekwhistle and some people refer to me as GW or Geek. I really don't mind. The name's actually Nani tho if you wanna use that.

Don't get hung up on my my avi's gender - I'm actually genderfluid. I use fey/fer pronouns, but if that's a little confusing for you - they/them is good too.

I'm 22, pagan af, a practicing witch, a tad swear-happy (okay I swear like a LOT and you should be surprised by the lack of it in this blurb really. I might have been a sailor in another life) and REALLY REALLY into writing and fiber crafts. Like that's all I do 99% of the time. So like. Things I chronically talk about generally include what I'm writing or knitting/crocheting/lacing/sewing - I also like spin my own yarn a lot so like I talk about that too you know? And I mean, I do A LOT of stuff relating to my religion and A LOT of witchcraft. so like I will talk about that from time to time and all that. Idk, I do a lot of craft projects for it and all, you know. So there's that.

I'm sorry I feel like I'm babbling. I'm really not all that interesting.So's there's not much else to say about me, really. I've got like an FAQ on my profile if you're like SUPER curious or anything.

Welcome, geekwhistle! What sort of things do you do for your religion?  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2015 6:40 pm
Thee Pie Man
Just joined the guild. Name looked like fun and it is free so that's a plus.

I like pie and "I Am items." My goal/quest is to collect at least one of every single item in the game that has one of said items in its "pose" list.

I've made billions from playing Kindred and playing the market game. I've played Gaia for years but have been the most active this year and especially the last couple of weeks. The inflation kind of sucks but I enjoy it as well~

My profile is open and has a little more information about me. I hope everyone is having an awesome day ^_^

Welcome to the guild! How many 'I am' items are there? Are you close to completing your goal?  

Sid the Bear

Kawaii Friend

Sid the Bear

Kawaii Friend

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2015 6:41 pm
Rinthia
Hello! I'm Rinthia.
I'm 23 and usually very quiet, so I probably won't post a whole lot.
I write a lot, play a few games, make random things and listen to music. I don't watch tv all that much but I do lurk on Youtube pretty often.
Sid the Bear invited me, thanks! mrgreen

You're welcome, Rinthia~ Enjoy the guild!  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2015 8:16 pm
Sid the Bear

Welcome to the guild! How many 'I am' items are there? Are you close to completing your goal?

Thanks for the welcome and the initial invite c:

I don't know, I have almost 100. As far as I know the goal is pretty far away since they release more every year. I hope I'll at least own one of each by some point and that will be good enough for me. ^-^

Happy Holidays to everybody~  

Thee Pie Man

Eternal Millionaire

12,750 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200

GeekWhistle

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2015 8:03 am
Sid the Bear

Welcome, geekwhistle! What sort of things do you do for your religion?

A lot of different at home things honestly. It really depends on 1) which God we're honoring today (tho to be honestly 99% of the time it's JUST my main deity). and 2) is this like a holiday or some sort? Are there special things I ought to be doing today?

That sort of thing.

But generally I'm one of those people that makes like a s**t ton of offerings. Like just so many offerings. And I mean it's different things. Usually food or some alcoholic beverage or like incense or something (which reminds me, I need to go home and make an offering after class today).

I try to do one at least once a week, but sometimes it just doesn't happen like that. Life you know? Honestly most of the s**t I do when it comes to honoring my Gods is like simple s**t. Praying or singing or making some kind of an offering - that kind of thing. (although I've got a kickass devotional scar to Nike on my leg and sometimes it's stuff like that too.)

But seriously when a holy day rolls around that's when I roll out like full on rituals and more complex ways of honoring them. Like the one I did for Samhain was pretty darn fun. And I'm going to be gearing up for Yule here really soon.

Right now my goal is to finish edging my altarcloth before Yule rolls around. I wanted to have it embroidered too, but I'm not trying to put to much on me before the very near holy day, you know?  
Welcome

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 147 148 149 150 151 152 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games