Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Dark and Mystical Research and Development Center (DMRDC) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 147 148 149 150 151 152 ... 233 234 235 236 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Silvi Tal

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 10:21 pm
"Hmm... Well, lad, I don't quite think it's THAT simple, but, yes, that's part of it. Yeh also gotta keep in mind that Evan's death happened only... about a month at most before she showed up here. Still fresh in her heart, y'know?"
She shrugged. "I can't really tell yeh how her mind works. You got questions, ask her. In the meantime, why don't you try to convince me that I can tolerate bein' around you?" she said, smiling, as always, wickedly.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 10:21 pm
((no they dont. they just use it))  

phoenix908

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 10:23 pm
Cy continued to walk until he came to the dorm room he had used when he needed to wash up. Actually now that he thought of it a nice hot shower sounded perfect.

Cy shut the door to the room he was in but failed to lock it. He took off his glasses first and then he began to undress from there.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 10:24 pm
"And how am I supposed to do that?" He asked looking at Siri still.  

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100

oathkeeper13

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 10:26 pm
((I'm telling you they do. Hinata preforms seals right before using it for the first time. After that she never uses the seals again, and since this my first time using it, i would need the seals))

*Zet struck first jabbing his arm towards Masahiro*  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 10:27 pm
Tapping a finger against her temple, Siri thought, then shrugged, laughing that harsh laugh of hers.
"I've no idea. That's supposed to be your end you take care of, boyo!"  

Silvi Tal

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 10:29 pm
Cy threw his jacket and gloves onto the bed. He unbuttoned his white shirt and took that off as well. His eyes were filled with sadness at what Siri and Lee had said. He sat down on the bed and put his head in his hands.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 10:31 pm
((Meh...whatever you say)) Masahiro smiled as he got his square in the chest. However, Masahiro simply disapated as he became a cloud of mist.  

phoenix908

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 10:32 pm
Lee smiled. "I already kissed you. I guess I'll have to do something else." He said with a little laugh. He started to walk twords the meeting room where he and Iris had met to talk. He figured maybe he could find something to do there while he thought about how to get on Siri's good side.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 10:41 pm
((alright I'm off to bed, but don't be fooled. My account will still be on because I'm to lazy to turn it off))

I don't have time for this. What if he returns before I'm done? I won't have it. *Zetsumei turned and walked away from the battle area. While doing so he turned "off" the Byakugan, and placed his naginata back on his back* Maybe I'll see you around Fujiwara Masahiro, Suijin of the Kanto region.  

oathkeeper13

Silvi Tal

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 10:46 pm
Siri yawned widely.
"Aw, don' bother tonight. I'm headin' to bed. Later." She turned and walked off, dancing as she went to a tune that was strictly in her head. Her wings were half unfurled. Once in the room, she checked up on Iris by looking in the mirror. Instead of her own reflection, Siri saw Iris chained in blue, glowing... well, chains, mismatched wings extended fully, her eyes half-open, arms crossed over her chest, her hands dangling over their opposite shoulders.
"Still tired, eh? Well, le' ME handle the rest of the potion, love. Savvy?"
Iris gave a tiny nod, and Siri smiled. "Don' think Lee's gonna like it, but, I'm sure he'll love the end result. Night, hybrid."
With that, the Demoness stuck to the ceiling and quickly fell asleep.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 10:49 pm
Lee sat down in a chair in the room. He sat there and started to fall asleep. He was in the same chair that he had been in last time. When he fell asleep he saw the man that had attacked Iris. The man was slashing at him with his knives...  

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 10:50 pm
Cy wiped the tears from his eyes. He hated when people were right. He sighed and went to the bathroom. He turned on the shower and let the water run for a bit.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 10:53 pm
Lee was partly asleep but he got up. He started to walk twords the dorms.  

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 10:59 pm
Lee stumbled into his room and fell into his coffin. He fell asleep and had a dreamless sleep.  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 147 148 149 150 151 152 ... 233 234 235 236 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games