Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Land Of The Beast:The Wicked(Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 147 148 149 150 151 152 ... 162 163 164 165 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 3:38 am
Kiba laughed at his sister.

"I thought you wanted to go find Dawn smarty?"he asked.

Damon scratched his neck.

"I'm used to it now."he said.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 12:18 pm
You don't have to show how light I am" Karu muttered sheeply nodding. "Dawn that vampy gonna get it~" she sang

Victor nodded. "Dude when are we not?"  

Wyntre Stryke

Ruthless Felis catus

9,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Peoplewatcher 100

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 12:25 pm
Dawn hug upside down from a tree when she heard her voice. She looked around and then saw Karu. She grinned as she saw Kiba with her. "Aw! Look at you two! Reminds me of the good old days." she said with a sigh. She then remembered Karu saying something about her going to get it. She looked at Karu and her eyes widened. "What did I do this time?" she asked as she jumped down from the tree.

Lily looked at Damon and Victor before she groaned. "Well you all might be used to all this war, but I'm not. Though that doesn't mean I won't get used to it. Just hopefully there won't be another war anytime soon." she said as she rubbed her head.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 12:28 pm
Lily you just jynxed us!" Victor groaned. He smiled looking mischevious now

Karu looked up smiling. "Ello Dawn. Your going to be tackled again because I miss you." she sang again. God Karu was acting tipsy ish  

Wyntre Stryke

Ruthless Felis catus

9,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Peoplewatcher 100

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 12:40 pm
Lily looked at Victor and she shrieked. "Ah hell! I'm a jynx!" she said as she scuffed her foot against the ground and shook her head. "As if things couldn't get any better." she said as she groaned again.

Dawn chuckled at Karu and grinned. "Looks like someone's messed up in the head today." she said as she took a step back and shook her head. "Nope. You won't tackle me. No way. No how." she said as she held her hands behind her back.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 12:42 pm
Damon smiled and put a hand on Lily's shouldar.

"I can't promise anything on that one love.Wish I could though."he said with a smile.

Kiba sighed.

"Well..shes probably angry you avoided the battle..my son went threw with that little sacrifice thing and we had the closesy votes the gods have ever had today..his lucky Malik and us two where involved."he said softly.  

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

Wyntre Stryke

Ruthless Felis catus

9,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 12:46 pm
Victor covered his mouth chuckling. "Calm yourself Lilly"

Karu nodded in agreedment. "Exactly the reason" she squirmed out of Kiba's grasped then disspeared. She appeared on Dawn's back poking her. "Humph."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 12:49 pm
Silvia smiled at Dawn and walked behind her and ruffling her hair "Yeah, it was scary, the Damon thing!" She said.  

_-XxOMG_kitteh_OMGxX-_

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 12:52 pm
Lily smiled at Damon and nodded. "That's good enough for me. Just don't try to get yourself killed next time without letting me know!" she said as she punched his arm. She giggled and then hugged him tightly.

Dawn looked at the ground before Karu poked her back. She glanced back at her and smiled. "Well, I'd say I'm sorry. But what good will that do. The only reason I wasn't there was because I knew you didn't need me." she said to them as she chuckled.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 12:58 pm
"Uh huh, sure" Silvia said to Dawn crossing her arms grinning.  

_-XxOMG_kitteh_OMGxX-_

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 12:58 pm
Kiba sighed.

"You and Malik both."he said.

Damon laughed lightly and hugged her back.He kissed her softly and grinned.

"I promise it won't happen again."he said  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 12:59 pm
Karu made a face then blew at Dawn making her hair spike up. "revenge part one done" she smiled hugging Silvia.

Victor smiled then silently gotten up giving Lily and Damon space. He walked over to his sister smiling.

What you so smiley bout?" Kira asked  

Wyntre Stryke

Ruthless Felis catus

9,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Peoplewatcher 100

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 1:05 pm
Lily smiled and kissed him back. She looked at him and nodded sternly. "Good because if it does happen again, I'm going to be the one killing you." she said teasingly as she made his cat ears show again with a giggle.

Dawn fixed her hair and rolled her eyes at Karu and Silvia. She heard Kiba say something about Malik and she looked at him. "Where is Malik anyway?" she asked him as she gave him an innocent look.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 1:07 pm
Silvia hugged Karu and held in her laugh at Dawn's hair.  

_-XxOMG_kitteh_OMGxX-_

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 1:21 pm
Damon shrugged.

"Well love..if I had told you ya wouldn't of let me."he said with a small wink but he poked her making her wings pop out.

"Your the only one I'll ever let poke my ears out."he sighed.

Kiba looked at Dawn.

"He told me...if you asked..go to where you met him."he said softly.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 147 148 149 150 151 152 ... 162 163 164 165 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games