Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Karaneshii ^The Obscured Clan^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 147 148 149 150 151 152 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Orchestrated Chaos

Sugary Genius

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 10:50 pm
"Forgive me for shouting out like a mad man, but it is not exactly easy for me to come to where you are. I can hear the minute movements you make, and smell that you are in that direction. I think it is smarter for me to stay put and ask you would you care to hop down from the tree." She smiled a bit, dropping her outstretched hand. If the person hadn't noticed by now, then obviously, they weren't paying any attention. Now for said person to answer her, if at all.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 3:30 pm
Vlad howled in pain at the cavity drilling. Dear God this buffet had turned rotten on him! No not his teeth his precious teeth he needed to save those! Vlad whimpered and howled, he stopped eating the oncoming army. Shifting into his Wolf form Vlad knew he had to run and fast.

Shaking his head back and forth violently Vlad rid himself of the Kamikaze candies. Ears back and tail between his legs Vlad howled off into the garden, racing through the bushes and crashing into things harshly.
_________

"Merow?" Anubis sat up on his branch at the sound of the voice. His ears flicked in that direction as he listened. "Talking to me?" He said before he hopped down, a quick sniff of the air and survey of the land with his keen eyes, Anubis was able to spot the girl who had been talking to him.

Padding lightly as possible, even for a cat, over to the girl. He found her quickly and looked her over before giving the air around her a light sniff.  

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Orchestrated Chaos

Sugary Genius

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 8:57 pm
"Of course. You are the only other one here in the garden, are you not? Or is there someone else with you that I cannot sense? Though I highly doubt that." She snickered a bit, his movements barely audible, even for her keen sense of hearing. "My name is Sulthena. May I ask, what is yours?"

Someone else was entering into the garden, obviously not in such a good mood. "I smell sugar." The Seer spoke, cocking her head to the side.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 9:07 pm
"Im Anubis.." Anubis said as he introduced himself. He slipped his hands into his pockets and smirked, his head turning in the direction of the running wolf.

"Vladimir ..probably ate too many of those toffees and marshmellows. Stupid mutt." Anubis shook his head before he turned back to Sulthena. "You smell like an elf.. unless im mistaken?" Anubis asked her, his black long tail waving slightly back and forth.  

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Orchestrated Chaos

Sugary Genius

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 10:05 pm
"Pleasure to meet you, Anubis. The one that smells like sugar must be Vladimir, correct?" She smiled, her ear twitching a bit. It was amusing to listen to Vladimir rush through the garden. Obviously, the sugar wasn't being nice to him. She turned her attention back to Anubis and snickered.

"Elf. Yes. And I'm guessing either you are nekojin, werecat or shifter. Either way, you are a feline." She giggled a bit, clasping her hands behind her back.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 8:13 am
"Yes. He is." Anubis idly looked to his long nails, as he answered the Elf. "Werecat, Vlad is a Werewolf." He stated before going silent.  

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 9:49 pm
Satisfied that he at least had the space settled for now, Capacete started work installing shelving and counters as he worked hard to set up his item shop. After some time and a bit of elbow grease it was finally finished.

The end result was a shop that specialized in items of all sort from healing items to one time use spells, enchanted accessories and even a few rare off the wall products.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 8:52 pm
"Two weres. It's been years since I've seen your kind. Well...not seen, of course." She snickered at her unusually bad joke.  

Orchestrated Chaos

Sugary Genius

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 9:00 pm
"Vlad dragged me here." Anubis said brushing off her bad joke. "Thats my excuse anyways." Anubis said as he looked to the girl. He noted her eyes, so she was blind huh? But she could sense him just fine it seemed.

Anubis padded closer, using the balls of his feet and watching where he stepped so he wouldnt give away his position, too much. "Whats yours? What drew you here?" Anubis said as he closed on on the girl, his tail twitching slightly. "What is this place anyways?"

Anubis stuck out his hand and waved it infront of the girls face. Making sure she was indeed blind, or if she was just playing a joke on him.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 12:35 pm
Chase was startled by the sudden appearance of a person inquiring his intentions. He was so focused on his goal, he failed to notice her approach.
Seeing the girl would not hurt him immediately, Chase decided to take chance and be straight foreword.

"I...uh..." He coughed, clearing his throat. "How do you get to the roof?"
He pointed upwards.

aeris192
Crew

Marsel_lilas
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 4:22 pm
She smiled a little and then looked up towards the ceiling. The roof? That was a good question. She searched her memory for anything Lady Caly might have said even in passing about the roof access. It didn't take too long. Something stood out in her memory. Something about an unnatural preserved room upstairs.

When she blinked her dark blue eyes at him she responded, "I believe I can find it. Lady Caly had told me something of it. Though she did not actually go to the roof." she then proceeded to fly ahead of him, still tiny and hoping she wasn't too small for him not to see.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 9:15 pm
Her hands were currently clasped behind her back, fiddling with the loose strands of her silver-gray hair that strayed from her braid. "My excuse? My sister brought me here from the Oracle Temple, north of here. Unfortunately, I seem to have lost the kitten. So, I stay here until she returns, if that." She smiled a bit, her ear twitching. As silent as he tried to be, she could still hear him breathing and the soft scuffling of his feet.

"This place is the home of the clan, Kanareshii. It's mainly a hodgepodge of different races currently, and more of a shelter from the more demanding Clans that rule this land. From what I understand, the leader is Calypso. I only arrived here a few months or so ago. Possibly less. It seems that time slows while in this house." She blinked once, then snickered once again, her cloudy eyes focused on everything, and nothing. "I may be blind, Anubis, but I am a Seer. I cannot see with my eyes, but my other senses make up for it. I just wish I knew my way around here more. I wouldn't have to need a guide to help me. Oh...and tell Vlad not to sit down. It seems as if there are several of those sugary monsters lurking around here."

Orchestrated Chaos

Sugary Genius

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 12:32 pm
Anubis stopped waving his hand infront of Sulthenas eyes. "So maybe thats why Vlad sniffed this place out. Hmmm.." Anubis thought to himself before he commented on what else Sulthena had said.

"A kitten?" He said as his voice perked up a bit from its usual calm tone. When Vlad was mentioned Anubis turned back to his usual self. "Vlad will be fine on his own." Anubis commented off handedly.

"You need a guide? Where would you want to head?" Anubis asked her.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 7:54 pm
"Perhaps." She nodded, continuing to play with her hair. She was waiting for him to either answer what was left of her words, or plain ignore them.

She noted his reaction, making another mental note to introduce him to Aeris when she came back. As for his reaction to her comments about Vlad, she shrugged, hoping that what he said would be right.

"I would like a guide to help me map out this place. If I can get taken through, then I'll be able to guide myself around afterwards." She smiled a bit to him, giggling as well.

Orchestrated Chaos

Sugary Genius

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 9:13 pm
Vlad had sat down somewhere in the garden and was currently snacking on dirt and foliage to get the sweet taste and pain out of his mouth. He kept an ear open to any candy troops that may come and attack him while he wasnt looking.

Anubis smirked, he saw what this girls game was. But he was willing to play along. He held out his hand, just under the girls nose. His distinctive feline smell would invade her senses.

"Then lets get to walking." Anubis said in a flat tone as his smirk faded.  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 147 148 149 150 151 152 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games